Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 03-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Been real & been fun

A cup of soup
A cup of tea
A friendly neighbor
You have in me.

If I can help is some way, please let me know.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:48 AM
stampin stacy

First I have to say: Cheryl Where have you been I've missed you!!!!

Secondly, Renee I had no problem with the post, I understood exactly what you were saying. I knew it was weird wording but it's hard figuring out what to use as a title sometimes so that enough of it shows up in the abbreviated & your comment made me laugh .

I'm gonna have to remember some of these, I'm sure this won't be the only card I'll be making for him and his wife. Finally saw his wife again yesterday and found out how to spell his name (Azim), so will be going over to give it to him after church today. That will probably help me know what to say in future cards.

AQ I love that and it just might be perfect for his wife, she needs some bolstering too. She is quite afraid of the alone part since they never had any kids. Must be very hard going thru this in not only a new neighborhood but a whole new state.

Thanks for the help, ya'll are the best.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:02 AM
stmpstone

Renee, your mind works like mine. Since none of us know this person it can't be too offensive.

If it were me, I'd want everybody keeping their sense of humor. Laughter is the best medicine.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Spideycindy

Location: I reside in Nice, California. Very rural but beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
In retrospect, my post #7 sounds flippant and uncaring. Not at all my intention. Apologies to anyone who might have found it offensive.
Not offensive in the least to me, Renee. Quirky things pop into my head all the time and perhaps that is the offbeat creative side of us all that peeks out from time to time and borders on occasional brilliance!
You were simply sharing what first poped into your head and that was just being honest.
I do not seriously think anyone took it for other than what it was....a true confession of what you thot she was saying.