Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 02-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Spideycindy

Location: I reside in Nice, California. Very rural but beautiful.
Default Rubberstampmaddness Rocks

I have to share with you all. As you know there are none so kind or generous as those in the Rubber Stamp Business. My Subscription was due to expire and I just did not have the extra funds to renew at the time and it killed me to miss out on a 3 year renewal which included the "RubberStampMadness Album of Scenic Art".
Recently My Dh gave me the green light to go ahead and renew and I pulled out the renewal and realized that I could do so online! Oh instant gratification indeed!
I renewed and professed my sadness at missing out on the offer and low and behold today it arrived in the mail and a couple of really awesome unmounted stamps to boot!
I am so happy to be linked up once again with one of the greatest magazines and the opportunity to admire the work of many of my RSC friends in print and to learn more and more about the great awesome stamp community in which I live!
Thank you so very much for your kindness and look forward to 3 glorious years of the RSM magazine! One of thesse days I may even submit! It's on my bucket list to do so...lol
Old 02-07-2013, 03:04 PM

Yay, what a really nice endorsement Spidycindy! We are glad you are still on board with RSM and do enjoy the freebies. We look forward to seeing a submission (or several) soon. Upcoming themes to consider: Black Cats, Space, The Art of Giving and Postcards.
~Angela from RSM

~Yiker
Old 02-07-2013, 05:33 PM

Hey, I have relatives in Corvallis. Maybe one summer on a visit there I'll try to locate you.
The stamping world links us in many ways.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:07 AM
stampin stacy

Hey Yiker-

Ever thought about a digital version so we can download onto tablets (Kindle Fire for example- hint - hint).

I would love to be able to take the mag with me everywhere without actually having to carry around the print version. That way I wouldn't have to worry about the paper one getting torn or lost. I save all my mags for future reference.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:51 AM

i have been in 8 magazines but have tried effortless to get into RSM..but i never make it for some reason...and i sent in great stuff...the good thing was, they send our art try's back to us...that i liked very much...the magazine i was always in , never sent your art back...either you made it in or not..that was the bad thing about that one...you never got them back..i will try again one day...but i have tried for about 10 yrs now..never got it so i have stopped trying
Old 02-08-2013, 09:42 AM

I often make two or three of the same or very similar cards. With a very large family there is always a use for all of them, but if you send in one of a batch there is less concern for getting back the original.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:56 AM

Well, submitting for black cats has me interested. I'm just imagining my old cat, Tamar, scurrying after a big black spider, Spidey!

Need to start stalking my stamps as I'm wondering where the image is that I'd like to use. . .
Old 02-11-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampin stacy View Post
Hey Yiker-

Ever thought about a digital version so we can download onto tablets (Kindle Fire for example- hint - hint).
I keep wishing for that too. I love RSM. I would pay extra to have access to digi editions, especially if we could read back editions of the magazine. I think that would be heaven.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:35 AM
stampin stacy

Wouldn't that be awesome! You would even be able to take an RSM "How to" article into your crafting space to look at while you give the technique a try.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:06 AM

A digital edition could have video links you could watch while trying a new craft.