Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 12-01-2010, 06:03 AM
stampin stacy

Default 100 Proof Press co. sold

Copy and Paste of the email I got:

Happy Holidays Customers! This season we have a big event occurring here at 100 Proof Press. I have sold the business and the Press will be moving to St. Paris, Ohio. The new owner Sara Vukson worked here back when she was a college student attending Ohio University. Both of her sisters also worked here and all three will be active in the business. We had always joked that someday all this would be theirs and well, now it is!I am thrilled to be passing the torch and am personally very excited to see the energy they will bring to take the business to the next level. Sara currently sells handmade sewn projects on Etsy, under the name Zemphira Creations, and will use her networking skills to create a strong community presence online for 100 Proof Press. During the Summer months Anna manages the databases for a family run air taxi company in Alaska and will be helping to upgrade the backend systems and website of the company. Mary will be seeking out new images around the world on her travels and working in production when in Ohio.In the future you will soon see website upgrades including Paypal payment options, Facebook and other social media outlets, rubber stamp shows and most exciting, NEW IMAGES!So how do all these changes affect you, right now:All orders placed by Dec. 6th will be filled here in Athens, Ohio and shipped out within our normal 2 business days.All orders placed after Dec. 6th and before Dec. 10th will be filled, IF possible by Dec. 10th, but there is no guarantee. If not filled they will be held and fulfilled in St. Paris, Ohio on Jan. 2nd.Orders received after Dec. 9th will be held and fulfilled Jan. 2nd at the new location.Our 800 Fax line and our info@ email will stay the same. The new phone line starting in 2011 will be 937-663-4047 and the new address is: PO Box 621, St. Paris OH 43072. But rest assured folks, come January prices will remain the same, all images will be available and the quality and service you know and love will be nothing if not improved!It's been a wonderful ride and I'm excited to see Sara moving 100 Proof Press forward. I will miss the business and of course my customers but I am leaving you each in good capable hands.Peace,Ann and Sara
Old 12-01-2010, 10:10 AM
stmpstone

I'm glad it was sold and not just closed down like so many of the companies.

100 Proof Press has a lot of fun images. I know....because I own a bunch of them.
Claudia
Old 12-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Viva Las Vegastamps!

I believe this is the second time it's been sold in my 20 years in the biz. Unless it's changed, it's all clip art but useful stuff.

http://vivalas.blogspot.com/

Old 12-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Voracious Reader

I've bought tons of their images over the years. I'm glad someone else will keep it going.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Been real & been fun

Will they keep the same name?
Old 12-01-2010, 02:26 PM

is it really clip art now..i have a lot of there stamps..it was the first company i ever bought from
Old 12-01-2010, 02:40 PM

Mind-boggling amounts of clip art, but it's stuff no one else has. If you're looking for "cute," this pretty much ain't the place to shop.

If I remember correctly, the original owner was named Betty, and was no spring chicken when she sold the company a while back. I think she even made it out to RSC in Carson one year, not long before she sold.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkkyjo View Post
is it really clip art now..i have a lot of there stamps..it was the first company i ever bought from
I think what they meant was the image styles are using clip art as the basic image to start from when making the stamp.
~C8>