Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:49 PM

Default NEW DIE CUT AND LETTERPRESS MACHINE - A FISKARS BRAND

Oh gosh...has anyone seen this yet...i just got my new paper crafts magazine in the mail..and in the front cover, I saw this amazing machine...how cool it looks..and since it is a Fiskars brand..its got to be cheaper than the main brands of die cutting machines...how neat this is..meaning you can eventually buy these kind of things in a walmart and such..the add says that you can do all these things with it: DIE CUT & LETTERPRESS, DIE-CUT ,LETTERPRESS, PRESS ( emboss) , DIE CUT AND PRESS...so it does the work of 2 machines.. a die cut machine and a letterpress machine...it looks like a large Big Shot machine..it looks like it has a very nice bed platform or base...and it looks like it may fold up like a Cuttlebug .
Old 06-09-2012, 06:16 AM
Been real & been fun

Hate to rain all over your parade but I use letterpress dies with my Cuttlebug. They work quite well with it even tho they don't come right out and say it on their packaging. And the Cuttlebug takes up less room that the Big Shot or Sizzix or even the Fiskars Fuse Creativity. Plus, if you have a 50% off coupon, or even a 40% coupon for JoAnn's, that can save quite a bundle right there. HTH
Old 06-11-2012, 09:38 AM

you didn't rain on my parade..i dont have it..i just thought it was a neat new tool..i dont have the letterpress either..but knew a lot of folks were buying them and their accessories..i was just letting folks know of the new craft item
Old 06-11-2012, 07:08 PM
wolfeyesone

Thanks for the heads up Inkkyjo, I haven't seen an add for it yet, but I do like my Fiskars punches and other tools, they have lasted though my abusive ways......lol
Still haven't gotten any machine as of yet....still want to... now I have another to compare.....
Old 06-12-2012, 10:15 AM

wolf..you can get a good deal if you guys had a garage sale at your local stamp store..we only have one in my town, and one time a year..they will have a yard sale for us all...we, the customers sign up and put only our stamping/crafting items in it and the store gets 30% of each item sold..so they get lots of dollars for it cause there are maybe 100 or more of us that sign up for the yard sale..plus they get folks in the store to shop for things they didn't find in the stamp yard sale..i got all my things mostly from them...the only thing i didn't buy from their yard sales over the last 5 yrs is my BigShot..they had a great one last yr for $30.00 but i had mine already..but i did get my Wizard from them and this year..i bought a brand new CuttleBug..it had never been used at all..and i got all the plates and a few folders all together for only $ 10.00..yes, ma'am..i sure did..The lady that bought it only had it a month..and her daughter heard her talk about the one she really wanted ( bigshot) but she didnt have the extra dollars to buy it..so for christmas which was the next month..her sweet daughter bought it for her...so i use the cuttlebug for traveling, my bigShot at home..and my wizard to smash stuff and do things i wouldn't dare on the other 2 machines...i got my bigshot at sizzix.com they sale the discontinues colors for 50 to 60.00..mine was delivered free because it was over a certain amount..and you can get a cheaper cuttlebug for 1/2 price at your hobby lobby with a coupon..i love all mine..the bigshot is bigger than the cuttlebug and the wizard..but you dont need a large one for home..if i run across another one, i will let you know
Old 06-12-2012, 06:02 PM

I think I read somewhere that the launch for the new Fiskars Fuse will be on June 18th on HSN.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:53 PM
scrappinlizzi

Smile new die cut and letterpress machine

Hi inky
I bought this machine and LOVE it. there is so much you can do with it. It rolls so smoothly. It is heavy which is a good thing because it stays where you put it. I have had mine only 3 days and have made 12 beautiful cards and still have cut out, inked, and embossed pieces ready to be used on cards or pages. It is large BUT the size of the machine is all you need. I have other machines, big kick, grand calibar, cuttle bug and two Cricuts. Each one of these machines need space on both sides to have enough room to use it properly. With that in mind your Fuse will not take up any more space then any of the others.. Just my 2 cents..
Old 09-15-2012, 12:31 PM

wow, great news there...i knew as it came out and someone tried it...they would love it...and the best part is it is from Fiskars...they will be selling all the things for them at all our local stores....how great is that ....congrats on your new buy
Old 09-18-2012, 05:14 PM
scrappinlizzi

Talking

So far in my area Joanns is the only store that carries it. I am hoping Michaels gets it soon and has all the dies and expansion packs.. so love it
Old 09-24-2012, 05:01 PM

i would think all the dies from the other brands will fit into the fuse brand diecut/letterpress machine you bought...it should...do try your other dies into it..or read your folder on it..i will go check the site and read it, but i would think because of all the things it does, it would also except the other machines dies..just like the bigshot and others