Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges

Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges Host and sign up for exchanges here.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:02 AM

btw where is Deb Lovett? she usually posts atc swaps and that generates a lot of posts. Hoping she is well.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:56 PM

Hi Elayne, I have done all I know to do to contact EVERYONE and I am not getting any response from anyone. I hope and pray that everyone is well, just busy with their personal responsibilities as most of us can understand. I wish there was a way to send a message to every RSC member which would remind them that there are games, swaps and friendly crafty chat going on here in a safe crafty environment. I sent out a few random invitations to join us for our Year-Long Birthday Celebration and I didn't get ONE response. I don't understand it. I am stumped. I apologize if the members of the group think I am not doing enough to keep this going but it really is not me. I have even tried to think of things we can do during the months when we have no one to celebrate. Yankee is the other person who has really tried to figure out where all our members might be and how we can encourage more crafty folks to join us. Feel free to sing out if you have additional ideas. Let us hope and pray that Deb Lovett and Mopzsix are okay.
Have a good weekend.

Last edited by GameGirlAZ D; 01-10-2017 at 12:53 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:38 PM

Please don't take it personally. Other boards I'm on are also slow, one I even stopped going to for lack of postings. Like you mentioned, people are probably bz with their lives.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:11 PM

Let's get this party started!!! It is time to put the tasty treats on the table and turn the music up! I am not sure what is going on with this site. I don't know if people are just busy or if they have found other avenues in which to share their crafty interests. I am very concerned about Mopzsix because she has been the host of this group for quite awhile. It is my hope that she is just super busy. I am going to send her a card and ATC for her birthday which is the 19th of this month because I want her to know that we wish her well and we are thinking about her. I think it would be nice if we showered her with cards as a gesture of crafty friendship. If you agree, please join in and send Mopzsix birthday greetings. Come on everyone, let's get busy having some Birthday fun!

Have a Great Week!
Old 01-10-2017, 07:30 PM
paperaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D View Post
Let's get this party started!!! It is time to put the tasty treats on the table and turn the music up! I am not sure what is going on with this site. I don't know if people are just busy or if they have found other avenues in which to share their crafty interests. I am very concerned about Mopzsix because she has been the host of this group for quite awhile. It is my hope that she is just super busy. I am going to send her a card and ATC for her birthday which is the 19th of this month because I want her to know that we wish her well and we are thinking about her. I think it would be nice if we showered her with cards as a gesture of crafty friendship. If you agree, please join in and send Mopzsix birthday greetings. Come on everyone, let's get busy having some Birthday fun!

Have a Great Week!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm in....will send her a card!
Old 01-10-2017, 09:09 PM

Me too, I'll send her a card. I do remember that she is super bz and that is why she stopped doing the birthday swap. Hoping she is well. Other boards are slow right now too, it will pick up.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:00 PM

Great, Great, Great!
I am so excited.
Thank you everyone.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:41 AM
Kool Aid Queen

Posted via Mobile Device

hi all i posted on other board also ...... got a wonderful card from yankee today and seen i had a message of invite to this yrs swap....... yes i have been bizzy with work and holidays and life in general ..... mom of six kids it gets nuts sometimes...... but i do want to be in this yrs swap if i can still get in..... love seening all your art work .... how you all have grown in tecnique and talent ...love it......

be blessed this year
debbie
Old 01-14-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopzsix View Post
Posted via Mobile Device

hi all i posted on other board also ...... got a wonderful card from yankee today and seen i had a message of invite to this yrs swap....... yes i have been bizzy with work and holidays and life in general ..... mom of six kids it gets nuts sometimes...... but i do want to be in this yrs swap if i can still get in..... love seening all your art work .... how you all have grown in tecnique and talent ...love it......

be blessed this year
debbie
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-14-2017, 12:13 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Glad to hear from Mopzsix!!!
Posted via Mobile Device