Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Old 06-23-2009, 08:34 PM
jogry

Hi, I am interested in used PSX stamps in good quality. Do you have a catalogue where I can see them with prices?
Thanks,
Jogry/bali
Old 06-24-2009, 05:30 PM

Default old psx stamps...

I am looking for an past PSX stamp. I keep telling everybody that it
is #K1882 Wild Rose Hip Wreath. But no one has replied and it's probably because I didn't say what it LOOKS like! It actually looks like a "bunch" of dried twigs, with what appears to be dried cranberries here and there. Or perhaps blueberries....It's not a "dense" wreath, lots of white space.

Originally, in the last catalog I have, it was listed at $5.95. I'm willing to pay any reasonable price. Sally Mato, Bradenton, FL. slmato@tampabay.rr.com
Old 02-17-2010, 12:43 AM
blue5ft3

Default Looking for PSX and other stamps too I was robbed

I had the whole PSX colllection, which I loved and used! Our home was robbed, probably when I was in the hospital, since I am housebound on an oxygen machine. They stole almost all of my wood mounted rubber stamps, PSX, Stamps Happen, and my beloved Nature and scenic stamps that Stampa Rosa sold by Ken Michaelson, owls, eagles, scenes etc so if anyone is selling anything like that please feel free to contact me or let me know too. I'm so heartbroken, all of my cards were for St Judes, the US troops, the Childrens Hospital and our local nursing home etc. Now I feel like someone is watching our home since we were robbed and I'm pretty much on my own not able to get out/away etc attached to this machine day and night on a 25 foot tube! I am hoping the home owners ins. will kick in something but I did not have a picture of all of my stamps or receipts, ouch. Thanks for reading this Donna
Old 02-17-2010, 02:19 AM
jogry

Hi,
I am so sorry to hear about this terrible happening! I never understand how people can be so mean!
Hope you will be able soon to have some stamps again.
Hugs,
Jogy
Old 02-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Been real & been fun

You can also look on Craig's List or Amazon.com.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:40 PM
SassyGal_101

Red face PatiCakes101@aol.com

Hi, I am interested in finding a PSX boat dock stamp.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:01 PM
Lilith

Hi, I am new here. Melissa wrote a while back:

"I am creating a blog and/or newsletter to list some of my stamps for sale, but if you have specific stamps in mind, please let me know. Thanks! Melissa"

Did you ever get your idea going? I am looking for specific Stampa Rosa stamps I designed for them several years ago. One was a very popular heart, in a Art Nouveau style.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:32 AM
SassyGal_101

Hi Melissa, I am looking for a specific stamp it is a PSX boat dock with two boats. If you have such a stamp I would be interested. Thanks Patsy
Old 03-27-2010, 10:52 AM
Lilith

Default PX boat stamp

Hi SassyGal_101, No I don't so sorry. BTW, my name is Lilith. I was quoting Melissa ;-)
Old 03-27-2010, 01:34 PM
Stamp Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue5ft3 View Post
I had the whole PSX colllection, which I loved and used! Our home was robbed, probably when I was in the hospital, since I am housebound on an oxygen machine. They stole almost all of my wood mounted rubber stamps, PSX, Stamps Happen, and my beloved Nature and scenic stamps that Stampa Rosa sold by Ken Michaelson, owls, eagles, scenes etc so if anyone is selling anything like that please feel free to contact me or let me know too. I'm so heartbroken, all of my cards were for St Judes, the US troops, the Childrens Hospital and our local nursing home etc. Now I feel like someone is watching our home since we were robbed and I'm pretty much on my own not able to get out/away etc attached to this machine day and night on a 25 foot tube! I am hoping the home owners ins. will kick in something but I did not have a picture of all of my stamps or receipts, ouch. Thanks for reading this Donna

Sorry to hear about your stamp collection being taken. That sucks. I hope the insurance will cover it all. But I know it's hard to replace, if not impossible retired stamps.

Have you looked into getting oxygen tanks that you can leave the house with? I'm a respiratory therapist and for years now they've had tanks that are no heavier than the average purse. My patients wear find them very easy for shopping, going out to eat, etc. Even the frailest of them say they're light enough to carry or sling over their shoulder. Take care.