Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Beeswax Rubber Stamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhitchin View Post

Not that I'm complaining. Doing "Urinetown" has been fun.

Jeff
Your gonna just dump that one on us without an explanation?
Old 04-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Inky the Muse

Yeah, Jeff! Splain that please.

I don't think it's against any rules for me to post SU! projects here since I'm not trying to sell it thru' RSC or anything. It's more that in my inky little brain my SU! stamping is separate from my other stamping. My SU! stamping usually falls under the heading of 'work' not 'play' & RSC is my playground, so I just don't think to bring my work here. I had a workshop & a camp this month (2 of the reasons I didn't sign up for most of the swaps) and between them I had to design & prep 9 different cards. 10 each of 5 cards & 15 each of the other four cards. I also had to stamp up extras of some of these cards for spirit guests. Plus I stamped DS's b-day card. So I have indeed been stamping!
Old 04-18-2008, 10:14 PM
stampin stacy

Yep definitely think we need a synopsis of this play Jeff. No way you can give out that title and not do so .
Old 04-19-2008, 08:40 AM

I agree - with one nephew anxiously waiting for edit funding for two possible documentaries and guild membership rights (he could pay for his last year of college!) and another in Chicago waiting to find out if he will be aiding a 'summer stock' production, I'm wondering about a play with that title! As long as it's not philosophy related. . .my mind goes in circles and spirals with 'philosophy' arguments. . .
Old 04-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Fliss

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inky Whiskers View Post
Yeah, Jeff! Splain that please.

I don't think it's against any rules for me to post SU! projects here since I'm not trying to sell it thru' RSC or anything. It's more that in my inky little brain my SU! stamping is separate from my other stamping. My SU! stamping usually falls under the heading of 'work' not 'play' & RSC is my playground, so I just don't think to bring my work here. I had a workshop & a camp this month (2 of the reasons I didn't sign up for most of the swaps) and between them I had to design & prep 9 different cards. 10 each of 5 cards & 15 each of the other four cards. I also had to stamp up extras of some of these cards for spirit guests. Plus I stamped DS's b-day card. So I have indeed been stamping!
What! All that stamping and nothing in our Gallery!!!! Stop disecting your life into different compartments and share 'All'your art! I await with bated breath!!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2008, 01:53 PM
Fliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhitchin View Post
Well, my excuse is that I haven't had a chance to stamp lately. I'm suffering from withdrawal. I'm in the middle of one show's run and started rehearsing a second on top of the day job, so I'm zonked with no time to stamp. I even put a moritorium on visiting on-line retailers because I'll buy stuff I have no time to use.

Not that I'm complaining. Doing "Urinetown" has been fun.

Jeff
Dish the dirt Jeff...we need all the information we can get. Stop tantalising us with nibbles What exactly are you suffering withdrawal from? What exactly are these 'Shows' you are participating in? Yeah! I know! I am soooo nosey!!!
Old 04-19-2008, 04:20 PM
Inky the Muse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliss View Post
What! All that stamping and nothing in our Gallery!!!! Stop disecting your life into different compartments and share 'All'your art! I await with bated breath!!!!!!!!
I'll see what I can do it appease you, Fliss.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:40 AM
Fliss

Thank you Inky Whiskers Starting to get excited now Thats the effect Rubber has on me
Old 04-20-2008, 04:48 PM
stampin stacy

New "eye candy" uploaded just for you fliss. Well sorta new, just now getting around to taking a pic and uploading.

I'm gonna get the hang of this new camera yet
Old 04-20-2008, 04:49 PM
stampin stacy

Quote:
Starting to get excited now Thats the effect Rubber has on me
Are you sure the doc has said its okay to get that rilled up yet?