Rubber Stamp Chat


Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Fliss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Where is all your artwork?

Why is no one posting in the gallery?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Inky Whiskers's Avatar
Inky Whiskers Inky Whiskers is offline
Inky the Muse
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Great North Wet
Posts: 1,775
Default

I don't have anything to post right now. I will have new stuff to put up when the April Tag swap is done, but that's the only swap I'm doing this month & the rest of my April stamping has been for SU! things & I don't really post those projects here.
__________________
Inky Whiskers (aka Jenna Roby) Your Stampin' Up! Supervisor of FUN!
www.inkywhiskers.stampinup.net
"Info that isn't shared isn't worth much!"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-17-2008, 06:11 PM
XrayAmy's Avatar
XrayAmy XrayAmy is offline
Beeswax Rubber Stamps
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ione, CA
Posts: 1,725
Default

Fliss is craving a little eye candy!
__________________
Beeswax Rubber Stamps
Scenic * Artistic * Collage
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-17-2008, 08:18 PM
piecesandpom's Avatar
piecesandpom piecesandpom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In Massachusetts along the NH border
Posts: 727
Default

I'm working too hard, it's spring so activities are picking up and I just barely got two swaps done this month.

We're also stumbling through too many elders' deaths. There have been four in the last six weeks - which is only letting us know that we are becoming 'them.'

Hopefully I'll get some breathing space to play in the next couple of weeks!
__________________
Karen
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-18-2008, 08:30 AM
stampin stacy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I gots a cold in my nose, sniff - kerchew!!!

pass a tissue this way please someone
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-18-2008, 11:12 AM
Marie Marie is offline
Marie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Waltham MA
Posts: 155
Default

Stacy you need a nice bowl of chicken soup. Hope you feel better.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Spideycindy's Avatar
Spideycindy Spideycindy is offline
Spideycindy
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: I reside in Nice, California. Very rural but beautiful.
Posts: 655
Default

I have a project in process and new goodies to mount then play with from the convention last weekend. I could hardly get through this work week to go play and finish up!
No sharing colds please!
Spideycindy
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-18-2008, 01:06 PM
stamplajolla
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampin stacy View Post
I gots a cold in my nose, sniff - kerchew!!!

pass a tissue this way please someone
You've been taking care of everyone else so just take a couple of days and rest and take care of you.

MaryAnn
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Fliss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inky Whiskers View Post
I don't have anything to post right now. I will have new stuff to put up when the April Tag swap is done, but that's the only swap I'm doing this month & the rest of my April stamping has been for SU! things & I don't really post those projects here.
Inky, I can't believe you have nothing to share in the gallery Are you not allowed to post SU projects on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrayAmy View Post
Fliss is craving a little eye candy!
O.k. Amy, let me see if I can get this right! Does eye candy mean 'Looking at Art'? If not, you have foxed me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecesandpom View Post
I'm working too hard, it's spring so activities are picking up and I just barely got two swaps done this month.
We're also stumbling through too many elders' deaths. There have been four in the last six weeks - which is only letting us know that we are becoming 'them.'

Hopefully I'll get some breathing space to play in the next couple of weeks!
Sorry piecesandpom, I always think everyone is home stamping their art out I'll say a prayer in the hope that things start to get better for you. Sorry for what you are having to go through. {{{Big Hug}}} just for you.



Quote:
Originally Posted by stampin stacy View Post
I gots a cold in my nose, sniff - kerchew!!!

pass a tissue this way please someone
Sorry about your cold Stacy Hope you feel better soon Sorry, no tissues just {{{Hugs}}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideycindy View Post
I have a project in process and new goodies to mount then play with from the convention last weekend. I could hardly get through this work week to go play and finish up!
No sharing colds please!
Spideycindy
Another worker! Poor you, I look forward to seeing the creation soon.

Now I know what you are all up to, I don't feel so lonely in the galleery I thought I might have missed a notification to all not to post in the gallery, and there was me filling it up all on my lonesome Glad I got that sorted out
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-18-2008, 04:54 PM
jhitchin's Avatar
jhitchin jhitchin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Redmond, Washington
Posts: 104
Default

Well, my excuse is that I haven't had a chance to stamp lately. I'm suffering from withdrawal. I'm in the middle of one show's run and started rehearsing a second on top of the day job, so I'm zonked with no time to stamp. I even put a moritorium on visiting on-line retailers because I'll buy stuff I have no time to use.

Not that I'm complaining. Doing "Urinetown" has been fun.

Jeff
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=