Rubber Stamp Chat

Rubber Stamp Chat (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/index.php)
-   Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   2017 Birthday Celebration!!! (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=6158)

GameGirlAZ D 12-02-2016 08:39 PM

2017 Birthday Celebration!!!

:clap:It is time to sign up for the 2017 Happy Birthday Swap!!!!!:clap:

Come on everyone, let's celebrate each other's birthdays by sending each person on our Birthday List a card and ATC to show that we enjoy sharing our crafting road and our lives. It is a wonderful gift to be kind to others and to receive the kindnesses of others. Now Remember: THIS IS A YEAR LONG COMMITMENT! Everyone who signs up to be a part of this group, is signing up to send a card and ATC with birthday wishes to each person on this list, IN A TIMELY FASHION. Come on, Join In the birthday fun!!! Very few, if any members of this group, "forget" to get their cards and ATCs out, because everyone looks forward to what is coming for their birthday or they recall what fun it is to receive the happy wishes on or around their birthday. Tell your crafty friends to join us. Let's make this a year-long birthday party!!!

2017 ~ 2017 ~ 2017

January 19th- Mopzsix

February

March 24th - Elayne

April 17th - CritterPortraits

May

June

July 4th - Yankee

August 1st - gamegirlaz d

September

October 3rd - Renee
October 24th - Traciemvp

November

December 11h - Jaimie Sander

Yankee 12-03-2016 07:00 AM

I am in.
Yankee. July 4th

Traciemvp 12-03-2016 07:05 AM

I am in!

Renee 12-03-2016 09:07 AM

I'm in! Oct. 3

Elayne 12-03-2016 01:11 PM

Me too! thank for hosting another year.

GameGirlAZ D 12-04-2016 09:45 PM

Thank you so much!!! I am so excited. Please tell your friends to join us. It would be great to get some people whom we could celebrate every month. Please sign up until the end of this month.

alsmouse 12-05-2016 06:45 AM

As much as I have enjoyed this swap, i will not be joining for 2017. I am already having problems seeing to do this years cards. I'll be having surgery in January but will not be released to craft till February. So it isn't fair to the other players.
Ill miss seeing all your lovely creations. Have a lovely Holiday.
Ratty Hugs ~C8>
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 12-05-2016 08:51 AM

Hi Alsmouse, I sincerely hope and pray that all will go well for you as you go through this period of health issues. We never know from day to day what we might have to face but please know that people do care and hope things go well for you. To you and yours, Happy Holidays.

jaimie sander 12-07-2016 12:07 PM

I am in! I know I have been absent lately,I am going to try and participate a little more this year!

CritterPortraits 12-10-2016 05:13 AM

Great! YES SIGN ME UP!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 12-13-2016 09:22 PM

Does that mean, YES?

I hope "Great" means, sign me up!?!?! :)
I will be sad if it doesn't. :(

CritterPortraits 12-15-2016 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 202567)
I hope "Great" means, sign me up!?!?! :)
I will be sad if it doesn't. :(

Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 12-15-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CritterPortraits (Post 202603)
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes...sorry new format is harder to do on my smart (ish) phone
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 12-15-2016 05:09 PM

Thank you for joining in again. I am trying hard to think of ways to make it a bit more engaging and fun for everyone. Thank you to all of you who gave great suggestions for activities we could use during our Un-Birthday months. If you know anyone else who might enjoy attending a year-long birthday party, please encourage them to sign up.
2017 is going to be a Great Year!!!

Stampo 12-18-2016 10:08 AM

How about now?

GameGirlAZ D 12-19-2016 07:38 PM

I know I must be doing something incorrectly. It's okay. I am going to add RSC to my favorites so that it won't be so hard to find out if anyone has left a message for me. Thank you for your help.

GameGirlAZ D 12-19-2016 07:45 PM

Hello Mr. Stampo. I know that I must be doing something incorrectly. It's okay. I will double check to see if RSC is still in my Favorites. I just don't want anyone to think that I am ignoring them if they leave a message for me and I don't see it in a timely fashion. Thank you for your help.

Something is very wrong but I can't figure this out. I am not reposting.

GameGirlAZ D 12-19-2016 07:52 PM

Hello! I am doing something incorrectly. I don't think it is RSC. I think it is me. Thank you for your help, Stampo.

Stampo 12-19-2016 10:08 PM

Still trying to figure it out.

Stampo 12-20-2016 10:10 AM

Thread Subscription
Notification Type:

Instant email notification

Click on post reply above message and scroll down to make sure your setting is as above for any threads you want notification for.

GameGirlAZ D 12-21-2016 07:37 AM

Thank You SOOOOOOOOO Much!!!

I found it!!!! I am happy now. Thank you Mr. Stampo and Susan.

Stampo 12-22-2016 02:01 AM

Hooray

Susanlhl 12-22-2016 04:51 PM

Woo hoo, GameGirl! Glad you figured it out! :clap:

GameGirlAZ D 12-28-2016 05:37 PM

It is my hope that crafters who would like to be a part of the year long Birthday Celebration, will sign up soon. It is fun. It keeps us creating to help bring joy to our fellow crafters throughout the whole year of 2017. Very few crafters drop out or forget to send cards and ATCs to the people in our Birthday Celebration Group. I hope no one was forgotten last year. If you were, I will make every effort to correct the mistake. Come on, join in the fun.
The caterer is ready to bring cake, punch and good healthy snack foods. The DJ will start playing your favorite music so you can eat, dance and enjoy your birthday and each of our birthdays throughout 2017. :)

GameGirlAZ D 12-30-2016 07:09 PM

Happy, Healthy, and Safe 2017 to Everyone!!!

I hope everyone who wants to be a part of this group for 2017, will sign up by January 15th. I sincerely thank Yankee for the suggestion to extend the time to sign-up so that all crafters who would like to participate will have time to sign up. Come on crafters. We welcome everyone!!!

Elayne 01-05-2017 07:23 AM

Where are all our birthday babies?

GameGirlAZ D 01-05-2017 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elayne (Post 202825)
Where are all our birthday babies?

I wish I knew! I have done all I can think of and
I have done all that has been suggested to do
and it is like the crafters don't see the postings.
I wish we could get 5-10 more participants but
I am stumped!!! :)

Have a great day and weekend!
Posted via Mobile Device

Stampo 01-05-2017 12:48 PM

Can you email past participants?

GameGirlAZ D 01-05-2017 03:34 PM

Hi Mr. Stampo,
I have tried private messages and e-mails if
I had an e-mail address or if it is on the RSC site.
I really am stumped. I thought we had a good
year last year, however I understand that
sometimes things happen which changes our
focus. I don't know what else to do at this point.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stampo 01-05-2017 03:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So sorry to hear that.

Elayne 01-07-2017 10:02 AM

btw where is Deb Lovett? she usually posts atc swaps and that generates a lot of posts. Hoping she is well.

GameGirlAZ D 01-07-2017 11:56 AM

Hi Elayne, I have done all I know to do to contact EVERYONE and I am not getting any response from anyone. I hope and pray that everyone is well, just busy with their personal responsibilities as most of us can understand. I wish there was a way to send a message to every RSC member which would remind them that there are games, swaps and friendly crafty chat going on here in a safe crafty environment. I sent out a few random invitations to join us for our Year-Long Birthday Celebration and I didn't get ONE response. I don't understand it. I am stumped. I apologize if the members of the group think I am not doing enough to keep this going but it really is not me. I have even tried to think of things we can do during the months when we have no one to celebrate. Yankee is the other person who has really tried to figure out where all our members might be and how we can encourage more crafty folks to join us. Feel free to sing out if you have additional ideas. Let us hope and pray that Deb Lovett and Mopzsix are okay.
Have a good weekend.

Elayne 01-07-2017 12:38 PM

Please don't take it personally. Other boards I'm on are also slow, one I even stopped going to for lack of postings. Like you mentioned, people are probably bz with their lives.

GameGirlAZ D 01-10-2017 06:11 PM

Let's get this party started!!! It is time to put the tasty treats on the table and turn the music up! I am not sure what is going on with this site. I don't know if people are just busy or if they have found other avenues in which to share their crafty interests. I am very concerned about Mopzsix because she has been the host of this group for quite awhile. It is my hope that she is just super busy. I am going to send her a card and ATC for her birthday which is the 19th of this month because I want her to know that we wish her well and we are thinking about her. I think it would be nice if we showered her with cards as a gesture of crafty friendship. If you agree, please join in and send Mopzsix birthday greetings. Come on everyone, let's get busy having some Birthday fun!:clap:

Have a Great Week!

CritterPortraits 01-10-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 203067)
Let's get this party started!!! It is time to put the tasty treats on the table and turn the music up! I am not sure what is going on with this site. I don't know if people are just busy or if they have found other avenues in which to share their crafty interests. I am very concerned about Mopzsix because she has been the host of this group for quite awhile. It is my hope that she is just super busy. I am going to send her a card and ATC for her birthday which is the 19th of this month because I want her to know that we wish her well and we are thinking about her. I think it would be nice if we showered her with cards as a gesture of crafty friendship. If you agree, please join in and send Mopzsix birthday greetings. Come on everyone, let's get busy having some Birthday fun!:clap:

Have a Great Week!

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm in....will send her a card!

Elayne 01-10-2017 08:09 PM

Me too, I'll send her a card. I do remember that she is super bz and that is why she stopped doing the birthday swap. Hoping she is well. Other boards are slow right now too, it will pick up.

GameGirlAZ D 01-10-2017 09:00 PM

Great, Great, Great!
I am so excited.
Thank you everyone.

mopzsix 01-14-2017 10:41 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

hi all i posted on other board also ...... got a wonderful card from yankee today and seen i had a message of invite to this yrs swap....... yes i have been bizzy with work and holidays and life in general ..... mom of six kids it gets nuts sometimes...... but i do want to be in this yrs swap if i can still get in..... love seening all your art work .... how you all have grown in tecnique and talent ...love it......

be blessed this year
debbie

GameGirlAZ D 01-14-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mopzsix (Post 203226)
Posted via Mobile Device

hi all i posted on other board also ...... got a wonderful card from yankee today and seen i had a message of invite to this yrs swap....... yes i have been bizzy with work and holidays and life in general ..... mom of six kids it gets nuts sometimes...... but i do want to be in this yrs swap if i can still get in..... love seening all your art work .... how you all have grown in tecnique and talent ...love it......

be blessed this year
debbie

Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 01-14-2017 11:13 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Glad to hear from Mopzsix!!!
Posted via Mobile Device