Rubber Stamp Chat

Rubber Stamp Chat (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/index.php)
-   Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Summer card swap (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=6196)

CritterPortraits 05-11-2017 05:24 PM

Summer card swap
 
The spring theme card swap was so wonderful...I want to host a Summer/Beach card swap.

Send me 2 crafted cards.
Put your name on back.
If a special non standard size...include envelopes.
Please send 2 address labels and 3 forever stamps.

MAIL BY DATE July 15

Sign up and have some art to keep or send!

CritterPortraits ....done!
Elayne.....received
Fab.....received
Gamegirlaz d.....received
Alsmouse
Posted via Mobile Device

cgstamper 05-11-2017 09:50 PM

I'd like to join. Thanks.

fab 05-12-2017 02:34 PM

Add my name too.

GameGirlAZ D 05-12-2017 09:12 PM

Please count me in!!!

CritterPortraits 05-16-2017 06:46 PM

Oh this will be fun!
We have over a month!
Posted via Mobile Device

fab 05-24-2017 04:15 PM

I put mine in the mail yesterday. Now I just have to wait.

Pattidee 05-25-2017 01:28 PM

Oh I would love to join this swap! I have some beautiful beach stamps I have been dying to use :-)

CritterPortraits 05-31-2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fab (Post 205839)
I put mine in the mail yesterday. Now I just have to wait.

Thanks!...they are really cool! Well hot!
Posted via Mobile Device

alsmouse 05-31-2017 06:26 PM

Is it too late to sign up for Summer @the Beach? If not, sign me up!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 05-31-2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsmouse (Post 205946)
Is it too late to sign up for Summer @the Beach? If not, sign me up!
Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome back!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 06-04-2017 11:15 AM

Elayne....I really love your summer cards!!!

This is going to be a great swap!
Posted via Mobile Device

fab 06-04-2017 12:05 PM

Others can still join in as the final date to mail in is still about a month away.

CritterPortraits 06-12-2017 06:00 AM

Sweet summer art...still open...only need to make 2 cards and send to me!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 06-21-2017 08:18 PM

Still plenty of time to make and send two summer cards to swap!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 06-28-2017 09:04 PM

CritterPortraits, You should have my cards. I sincerely hope they show up by Friday because they should have reached you by now.

CritterPortraits 06-29-2017 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 206299)
CritterPortraits, You should have my cards. I sincerely hope they show up by Friday because they should have reached you by now.

Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 06-29-2017 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 206299)
CritterPortraits, You should have my cards. I sincerely hope they show up by Friday because they should have reached you by now.

Yes!Sorry was at a craft show this weekend and picked up your very pretty summer cards on the way there very early Sat morning and put them in my purse!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 06-29-2017 06:58 AM

WOW, Thank You CritterPortraits!

CritterPortraits 06-29-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 206305)
WOW, Thank You CritterPortraits!


Posted via Mobile Device

fab 07-03-2017 04:17 PM

Mail date is getting closer. I can hardly wait to see what comes.

CritterPortraits 07-05-2017 12:06 PM

Should be getting some more summer cards soon....everybody who has not mailed doing okay?
Posted via Mobile Device

fab 07-05-2017 04:32 PM

Critter, have you done your own? You can check yourself off on the list.

CritterPortraits 07-05-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fab (Post 206355)
Critter, have you done your own? You can check yourself off on the list.

Lol...yes!
Posted via Mobile Device

Pattidee 07-12-2017 01:02 PM

Hi - I am so sorry, but, my Mom was hospitalized and needed to be moved in to assisted living when she was released. I completely forgot my commitment to this swap until today. I won't be able to make the cards and please accepts my deepest regrets. Mom is getting stronger and we found her a beautiful place to live. Looking forward to swapping with you after all is settled.

GameGirlAZ D 07-12-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pattidee (Post 206451)
Hi - I am so sorry, but, my Mom was hospitalized and needed to be moved in to assisted living when she was released. I completely forgot my commitment to this swap until today. I won't be able to make the cards and please accepts my deepest regrets. Mom is getting stronger and we found her a beautiful place to live. Looking forward to swapping with you after all is settled.

Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 07-12-2017 02:19 PM

Hi Pattidee, I can't and won't try to answer for everyone but
I personally hope you and your mother are okay.
I hope your mother is cared for by safe caring
caregivers who do their best to treat the residents
as they would want to be treated. I look forward
to swapping with you in the future and I will pray
all continues to be improving with your mother.
Posted via Mobile Device

fab 07-12-2017 04:40 PM

Sometimes life gets in the way. We are pulling for you. This can be a tough time for both of you. I'm glad you were able to find her a good place to go.

Pattidee 07-13-2017 05:31 AM

I have tears in my eyes! Can't tell you how much your words of support mean to me.

Mom is doing much better and truly found her a beautiful place at just the right moment.

Thank you all so much

Elayne 07-13-2017 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pattidee (Post 206456)
I have tears in my eyes! Can't tell you how much your words of support mean to me.

Mom is doing much better and truly found her a beautiful place at just the right moment.

Thank you all so much


Prayers said for you and mom.

CritterPortraits 07-16-2017 08:37 AM

My heart aches for both Pattidee and cgstamper. My sorrow is both for your troubles and for your pains. Feel free to join us again any time! Sending healing thoughts your way.

Pat and our crafty group.
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 07-16-2017 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CritterPortraits (Post 205679)
The spring theme card swap was so wonderful...I want to host a Summer/Beach card swap.

Send me 2 crafted cards.
Put your name on back.
If a special non standard size...include envelopes.
Please send 2 address labels and 3 forever stamps.

MAIL BY DATE July 15

Sign up and have some art to keep or send!

CritterPortraits ....done!
Elayne.....received
Fab.....received
Gamegirlaz d.....received
Alsmouse
Posted via Mobile Device

Alsmouse...have you mailed yet?
Posted via Mobile Device

alsmouse 07-19-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CritterPortraits (Post 206354)
Should be getting some more summer cards soon....everybody who has not mailed doing okay?
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

alsmouse 07-19-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsmouse (Post 206554)
Posted via Mobile Device

Just dropped them at the PO. Pat, you should have them Saturday. I did goof & made 4 but didn't sign mine. Feel free to draw a mouse on the back of mine.
~C8>
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 07-19-2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsmouse (Post 206555)
Just dropped them at the PO. Pat, you should have them Saturday. I did goof & made 4 but didn't sign mine. Feel free to draw a mouse on the back of mine.
~C8>
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 07-19-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CritterPortraits (Post 206556)
Posted via Mobile Device

I will make sure you get 4 back...i have a tiny mouse stamp...it will be my pleasure to stamp the back. Lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

fab 07-20-2017 07:15 PM

I sent a spare too. There will be plenty to around. We should all see some goodies by late next week.

alsmouse 07-27-2017 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CritterPortraits (Post 206557)
I will make sure you get 4 back...i have a tiny mouse stamp...it will be my pleasure to stamp the back. Lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

alsmouse 07-27-2017 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsmouse (Post 206716)
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you Pat for stamping the backs of mine. No need to send/make extras
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 07-30-2017 07:40 AM

Ready to mail on Monday!

Such wonderful work....thank you all!
Posted via Mobile Device

fab 07-30-2017 03:33 PM

We will be watching for them!
Thanks so much for coordinating this.
fab


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=