Rubber Stamp Chat

Rubber Stamp Chat (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/index.php)
-   Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   2018 Birthday Celebration (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=6208)

Elayne 03-24-2018 09:13 AM

Thanks Lady K for my really nice bd card and ATC, love your color choices too.

Lady Kestrel 03-25-2018 01:47 PM

You're welcome, Elayne! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.

Elayne 03-31-2018 08:29 AM

Thanks you Critter for the beautiful thoughtful birthday card and that ATC is so cute, love how you had the sentiment fold out.

Sure wish I could post pictures, its a shame for everyone not see all the great work you ladies do. I'm trying to get back onto Photobucket even tho I have to pay, its worth it, they have all my old albums and pictures saved there. I have them in other places as well, but PB is so easy to share on forums. I know there are other places but hate having to learn another program!

CritterPortraits 03-31-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elayne (Post 210148)
Thanks you Critter for the beautiful thoughtful birthday card and that ATC is so cute, love how you had the sentiment fold out.

Sure wish I could post pictures, its a shame for everyone not see all the great work you ladies do. I'm trying to get back onto Photobucket even tho I have to pay, its worth it, they have all my old albums and pictures saved there. I have them in other places as well, but PB is so easy to share on forums. I know there are other places but hate having to learn another program!

Posted via Mobile Device

I can not figure how to post photos from my droid....and it is my connection to the internet.
I do have Facebook and there is a RSC page there...

Lady Kestrel 04-05-2018 06:05 PM

My beautiful birthday card and ATC arrived today, Elayne. I love the sentiment and the lovely flowers. Thank you so much! :lovie:

Lady Kestrel 04-06-2018 03:24 PM

Jaime,
Thank you for my wonderful birthday card and ATC! I love your use of color and the scattered hexagons. Very nice!

Elayne 04-06-2018 04:02 PM

Jaimie, thank you for my nice bd card and matching ATC, nice work.

Lady Kestrel 04-09-2018 11:37 AM

My very colorful birthday card and ATC arrived today, Glenda. Thank you so much!

GameGirlAZ D 04-09-2018 11:51 AM

WOW, I am so glad that reached you on time. I was concerned that I was mailing a bit late. So glad it reached you on time and I hope you have a wonderful birthday, doing whatever makes you happy. I am turning up the music and passing the cake platter!!!

Everyone, just a heads up: I am just sitting here thinking that we may be tackled by the late tax mailers, if we don't get our next birthday party started. I hope no one's cards and ATCs get mixed in with tax time stuff.

Happy Crafting!

CritterPortraits 04-10-2018 01:59 PM

Two sweet birthday wishes arrived! Thanks so much Elayne and Yankee!

Ladykestrel...your card is in the mail....hope you have a very happy day!
Posted via Mobile Device