Rubber Stamp Chat

Rubber Stamp Chat (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/index.php)
-   Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   2017 Birthday Celebration!!! (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=6158)

Elayne 03-10-2017 03:37 PM

Yankee, thank you for my oh so cute happy birthday bunny card and ATC.

Elayne 03-16-2017 02:38 PM

Thank you gamegirl for my great bd card and I love the shaker ATC.

GameGirlAZ D 03-16-2017 09:53 PM

I hope you are enjoying your birthday month, Elayne. I hope you are enjoying sunshine and warmth.

Elayne 03-17-2017 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 204670)
I hope you are enjoying your birthday month, Elayne. I hope you are enjoying sunshine and warmth.

Yes I am, as for the warmth, I'm not sure , I woke up to 44 yesterday.
At least it warmed up to the 60's, sun is shining and no snow/ice.

Renee 03-22-2017 06:35 PM

I sure hope you are enjoying your birthday month, Elayne. I started a card and an ATC for you last week. Then I came down with a cold that brought a nasty croup. That triggered an MS attack that landed me in the hospital for a couple of days. I'm now back home and feeling better. My hope is that your card will get mailed on Friday.

Elayne 03-22-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renee (Post 204777)
I sure hope you are enjoying your birthday month, Elayne. I started a card and an ATC for you last week. Then I came down with a cold that brought a nasty croup. That triggered an MS attack that landed me in the hospital for a couple of days. I'm now back home and feeling better. My hope is that your card will get mailed on Friday.

oh my how kind of you to be thinking of me after what you've been through.
It should be the least of your worries, just take care of yourself.

mopzsix 03-31-2017 09:11 AM

I am alive and well...... we have been very busy.... a good thing....but let's just say the shaker cards were more of a challenge than I thought..... you tube made it look easy..... mine went postal Tuesday...... I have the birthday cards done working on the atc's......then they will go out also...... ladies your art work is so great creative imaginative and Outa the box..... thanks for the inspiration
Posted via Mobile Device

jaimie sander 03-31-2017 09:14 AM

I am behind on birthdays! Sorry Elayne,I hope it was a good one ! I will be sending on Monday!

CritterPortraits 04-02-2017 10:03 AM

Ooohhhh...very nice shaker arrived from mopzsix! Thanks sssooo much!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 04-02-2017 12:13 PM

Hi Everyone! Great to hear from Mopzsix. I agree with CritterPortraits. Mopzsix's shaker card is so cute. Thank you so much Deb. I am glad things are going well for you.

Renee 04-03-2017 07:10 AM

Mopzsix, your wonderful shaker card arrived with Saturday's mail. It's fabulous, and I enjoyed learning more about you.

CritterPortraits 04-11-2017 07:29 AM

Elayne! Thanks so much for the pretty spring birthday ATC! Love it!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 04-12-2017 11:58 AM

Gamegirl....very nice birthday wish! Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 04-20-2017 11:42 AM

Thank you to everyone who is helping to keep this group active and inviting. I hope all three group members who have had birthdays so far this year, heard from everyone in our group with good wishes on fun ATCs and cards. Again, thank you to everyone! :)

Now we have two months with no birthdays to celebrate so I have been thinking. What can we do to craft through May and June and still have some SWAP Fun? This is what came to mind. How about if we make a fancy folded A2 size card for everyone who wants to participate in this Fancy Folded A2 size Card Swap? Yes, all the cards can be the same but they can't be signed (except on the back so we will know who made them) so that it can be used if the recipient so desires.

Anyone interested? Please join in. The more people we can get to participate, the more fun it will be.
Please sign up by April 28th.
Please mail all cards by May 26th

I'm in!

1. Gamegirlaz d
2. CritterPortraits
3. Elayne

CritterPortraits 04-20-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 205318)
Thank you to everyone who is helping to keep this group active and inviting. I hope all three group members who have had birthdays so far this year, heard from everyone in our group with good wishes on fun ATCs and cards. Again, thank you to everyone! :)

Now we have two months with no birthdays to celebrate so I have been thinking. What can we do to craft through May and June and still have some SWAP Fun? This is what came to mind. How about if we make a fancy folded A2 sized Card for everyone who wants to participate in this Fancy Folded A2 size Card Swap? Yes, all the cards can be the same but they can't be signed (except on the back so we will know who made them) so that it can be used if the recipient so desires.

Anyone interested? Please join in. The more people we can get to participate, the more fun it will be.
Please sign up by April 28th.
Please mail all cards by May 26th

I'm in!

1. Gamegirlaz d

I'll join the fun!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 04-20-2017 12:07 PM

Yaaaaa! Thank you CritterPortraits!

Elayne 04-25-2017 03:23 PM

Thanks Mopz for my beautiful bd card and ATC.,

CritterPortraits 04-25-2017 04:16 PM

Thanks mopzsix...pretty card and ATC arrived!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 04-25-2017 04:38 PM

Hello Birthday Group!!! I hope things are well with each of you and you are busy doing positive, productive and some fun crafty things. :) I hope you and those you love are well. If you would like to share your skills in the "FANCY FOLDED" card swap, it isn't too late to sign up. It is just another attempt to share some smiles in May while we have no birthdays to celebrate. Make A2 size cards with a non-standard folded front. Don't sign it. Just put your stamp or initials on the back. That way we will have a few fresh, cute cards that we're able to use. They can be THANK YOU, THINKING OF YOU, JUST A NOTE or whatever you have that would be handy to use. Come on, let's keep this party going. Happy Crafting! :)

Elayne 04-27-2017 05:06 PM

Add me in for the fancy fold card, thanks.

CritterPortraits 04-27-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elayne (Post 205459)
Add me in for the fancy fold card, thanks.

Oh goodie! I have 6 made already!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 04-27-2017 06:38 PM

Great Elayne! I am glad you decided to join in.

CritterPortraits 05-06-2017 12:23 PM

I mailed my fancy folds to Gamegirl and Elayne this morning....so fun!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits 05-06-2017 12:24 PM

I mailed my fancy folds to Gamegirl and Elayne this morning....so fun! They are called corner room cards.
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne 05-06-2017 12:42 PM

I just finished mine this afternoon, hope to get them in the mail on Mon.

GameGirlAZ D 05-06-2017 02:59 PM

Thank you so much for playing along. I am trying to get
everything on it's way by ... soon. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne 05-09-2017 07:31 PM

Critter I received my fancy fold card today and it is indeed fancy. Thank you, I'm going to use it as a template to try to make some like it. Love it.

GameGirlAZ D 05-10-2017 08:02 PM

Thank you CritterPortraits for the really pretty fancy/fun folded card. I totally agree with Elayne, it is "paper craft lift" worthy!!! :) Thank you so much for playing along. Mine are on their way to you as of yesterday.

CritterPortraits 05-12-2017 08:58 AM

Love my fancy folds from Gamegirl...will be "sharing" the idea at my weekly class! Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 05-12-2017 01:16 PM

Glad you received and liked them.
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 05-12-2017 01:19 PM

To all the mothers, grandmothers, aunts,
all mother figures and courageous dads
who are raising children alone,
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY WEEKEND!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne 05-12-2017 03:43 PM

Gamegirl, love my fancy fold cards. I definitely will be using those as
templates. This was a great idea. Thank you.

GameGirlAZ D 05-12-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elayne (Post 205710)
Gamegirl, love my fancy fold cards. I definitely will be using those as
templates. This was a great idea. Thank you.

I am happy you like it. Yes, this was fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne 05-14-2017 07:20 AM

Gamegirl and Critter, you should have received my fold cards by now. I mailed them a week ago, especially Critter who leaves one state away.

Oh this Florida mail. Hope I put enough postage on them.

CritterPortraits 05-14-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elayne (Post 205736)
Gamegirl and Critter, you should have received my fold cards by now. I mailed them a week ago, especially Critter who leaves one state away.

Oh this Florida mail. Hope I put enough postage on them.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sometimes it takes a little detour...don't give up!

GameGirlAZ D 05-15-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CritterPortraits (Post 205743)
Posted via Mobile Device

Sometimes it takes a little detour...don't give up!

Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 05-15-2017 11:23 AM

ELAYNE!!! Thank you so much! Your May Un-
Birthday Fancy/Fun Folded Cards are here!!!
OMG, how pretty!!! Thank you so much!
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne 05-15-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 205747)
ELAYNE!!! Thank you so much! Your May Un-
Birthday Fancy/Fun Folded Cards are here!!!
OMG, how pretty!!! Thank you so much!
Posted via Mobile Device

thank goodness they arrived. I'm glad you like them.

GameGirlAZ D 05-29-2017 12:34 PM

Happy Memorial Day everyone and thank you to everyone who has served to keep our country safe. God Bless you.

GameGirlAZ D 05-29-2017 12:41 PM

A QUICK Idea for June 2017!!!
Is there anyone who would like to create 7 similar ATCs about your city, town, or state?
Think of something historic or cute or funny. Just share it with us.
Mail all but one to me by Friday, June 23rd with 2 Forever stamps. I will mail out a whole
set to everyone on the participation list. Everyone has something that is special about
the areas in which we live. Come on, let's create! :)

I'm in!
1. Gamegirlaz d - received
2. CritterPortraits. - received
3. Yankee - received
4. Elayne - received