Rubber Stamp Chat

Rubber Stamp Chat (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/index.php)
-   Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   2017 Birthday Celebration!!! (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=6158)

Renee 01-15-2017 09:29 AM

HOORAY!!! Great to hear Mopzsix is joining us again!

GameGirlAZ D 01-15-2017 10:27 AM

I totally agree Renee!!! I am glad she is back for the
party and even happier that she is okay!!!

Have a wonderful day Everyone!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

mopzsix 01-15-2017 06:32 PM

Today was a very fun day my kids and hubby threw me a surprise 50th birthday party......
They told me we were going to my cousin in laws surprise 40th party turns out it was both......
When I figure out how to post pictures I will let ya see

GameGirlAZ D 01-15-2017 07:25 PM

February 2017 Un-Birthday SHAKER CARD Activity

Make as many A2 size Shaker Cards as the number of people who sign up to participate in this activity.
Since many people think of hearts and love and such, in the month of February, in these cards let's share
things we love, such as our favorite 3 colors, our favorite 3 foods, 2 favorite places we love to visit,
1 favorite movie we never tire of watching, and 1 favorite book that we were sad to see come to an end.
Some of us have been crafting together for years and know very little about each other.

Be as creative as you would like but remember to keep the cards relatively flat for mailing.
Put your thinking caps on and let's have some fun with this.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, please sign up by January 27th, so that we can get these
shakers cards made and mailed by February 17th. I hope that sounds do-able. :)

February Un-Birthday Shaker Card Activity
1. gamegirlaz d
2. Mopzsix
3. CritterPortraits
4. Renee
5. Jamie

mopzsix 01-17-2017 07:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
well here I am in all my fun...l0l

now to clairfy our shaker card should share something about us ..... correct????

I am in

Elayne 01-17-2017 03:32 PM

Yes, MOpz it does look good on you. Happy 50th!

Renee 01-18-2017 06:54 AM

Hope your party was filled with joy and celebration!

GameGirlAZ D 01-18-2017 06:56 AM

Thank you Mopzsix!!! I put your name on the list above and
put the clarifications up there as well.
I hope this is fun and everyone will enjoy
doing something a little different.

Looks like your party was BIG FUN!!! I like your hat!!!

GameGirlAZ D 01-19-2017 05:08 PM

Happy Birthday Mopzsix! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

CritterPortraits 01-23-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 203294)
February 2017 Un-Birthday SHAKER CARD Activity

Make as many A2 size Shaker Cards as the number of people who sign up to participate in this activity.
Since many people think of hearts and love and such, in the month of February, in these cards let's share
things we love, such as our favorite 3 colors, our favorite 3 foods, 2 favorite places we love to visit,
1 favorite movie we never tire of watching, and 1 favorite book that we were sad to see come to an end.
Some of us have been crafting together for years and know very little about each other.

Be as creative as you would like but remember to keep the cards relatively flat for mailing.
Put your thinking caps on and let's have some fun with this.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, please sign up by January 27th, so that we can get these
shakers cards made and mailed by February 17th. I hope that sounds do-able. :)

February Un-Birthday Shaker Card Activity
1. gamegirlaz d
2. Mopzsix

Critter is in!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 01-23-2017 07:26 PM

Wonderful Critter!!! I hope this will be fun. I tried hard to think of something we hadn't done in any of the groups in which I have participated and I thought if we keep this simple, it could be do-able. :) I hope so. The suggestions for the information you share about yourself are just that, suggestions of what to share. I haven't made that many shaker cards but I think it will be fun to try.

Lady Kestrel 01-24-2017 12:27 PM

GameGirl,
I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I was in London until Jan. 15 and have just gotten over a miserable cold and major jet lag. I won't be able to sign up for this birthday card swap due to some major time constraints, but I hope to participate in some other swaps as time allows.

GameGirlAZ D 01-24-2017 01:40 PM

Hi Lady Kestrel,
I am sad that you won't be able to join us at
this time but I am excited for the things you
do that permits you to go to great places.
I understand "life happens" and I wish you
ONLY the best. I hope to swap with you in the
future. And, I pray you feel better soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Renee 01-25-2017 05:39 PM

Oh what the heck. I have an idea for a shaker card. Hope it works out okay from my brain to paper. So far I'll just need to make three and get them mailed by FEB. 17th., right? If everybody here on RSC signs up and I would need to make 100 or something, I may need to renege.

GameGirlAZ D 01-25-2017 07:19 PM

Renee, that's funny! Have there been crafting swaps with that many participants? I'd have to join you and sit that one out. :) I am really happy you are going to play along.

jaimie sander 01-30-2017 05:10 AM

May I still join the February Shaker Card? Sorry I'm so late,but I don't seem to be getting email from the group . I am going to scroll through old messages,I do seem to recall seeing something about this, so will hopefully fix it. And if it's too late,no worries,I will jump in another month for Un-Burthday.

jaimie sander 01-30-2017 05:17 AM

So my settings seem to be in order, but I haven't been getting any email notifications from the group! Is anyone else having issues?

CritterPortraits 01-30-2017 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaimie sander (Post 203614)
So my settings seem to be in order, but I haven't been getting any email notifications from the group! Is anyone else having issues?

Check your spam folder....mine were there.
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 01-30-2017 09:14 AM

Good Afternoon Jamie! It is 12:10 PM here on the East coast. BY ALL MEANS, we would love to have you join us!!! I knew there was a great reason why I made an extra card yesterday!!! I am so excited that you want to play along. By all means, come on and play along. Thank you, and have a wonderful day. :)

jaimie sander 01-31-2017 10:19 AM

Great thank you .And they were in my spam!

GameGirlAZ D 02-04-2017 07:17 PM

CritterPortraits ' shaker card arrived today. It is so pretty! It is so you, CritterPortraits. Thank you so much. Mine were mailed out today.

Have a great week everyone.

Renee 02-04-2017 08:43 PM

CritterPortrait's beautiful shaker card arrived at my house today, too! Thank you, Pat, for the fun happy mail. Love the bunnies!

CritterPortraits 02-05-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 203762)
CritterPortraits ' shaker card arrived today. It is so pretty! It is so you, CritterPortraits. Thank you so much. Mine were mailed out today.

Have a great week everyone.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks they were fun!

Renee 02-07-2017 01:37 PM

GameGirl's great shaker card arrived today! So much fun to learn all the neat stuff about some of my RSC friends!

CritterPortraits 02-08-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renee (Post 203865)
GameGirl's great shaker card arrived today! So much fun to learn all the neat stuff about some of my RSC friends!

Mine from gamegirl came too....very cool!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 02-08-2017 05:51 PM

I appreciate your kindness Pat and Renee! I enjoyed the Un-Birthday activity this month because I really haven't made but one or two shaker cards that I can remember. I am really happy that you think I did okay with this. I thought it might be fun to do something a little different. Thank you so much.

Renee 02-11-2017 06:23 PM

I worked on my shaker cards today, so they should go postal on Monday. Valentines will go out Monday as well. They won't get to their destinations by Tuesday. Ah well. A B-day card for a niece will most likely get mailed on Tuesday. It should make it to Chicago by Monday, the 20th.

jaimie sander 02-15-2017 08:08 AM

Shaker cards went postal today!

Renee 02-18-2017 08:57 AM

My shaker cards took longer than expected (dh helped :) ), but at last are going postal today.

Renee 02-18-2017 09:17 AM

Jamie, your beautiful shaker card arrived today. Sparkly!

GameGirlAZ D 02-18-2017 09:47 AM

I totally agree with Renee. Jamie, your card is really pretty and I love learning a little about my fellow crafty friends. Thank you so much to each of you who chose to participate in this activity. Jamie, thank you for this really pretty card.

It's the weekend, time to craft!!! And I hope no one is offended if I say that I hope and pray that everyone in the areas of the country with the extremely bad weather, will be safe. You are in my prayers.

Renee 02-18-2017 07:39 PM

I cannot begin to imagine why anyone would be offended by your concern for those affected by the bad weather. Besides, we stampers like doing nice things for others, like mailing RAKs!

jaimie sander 02-21-2017 05:01 AM

Glad everyone liked the shaker cards! I have only made a few of these myself,but now that I have that jar stamp and die,I want to make more! I am still not getting messages from the board on my email.I found some in spam the last time,but not now. Any other suggestions on where to look to see why I am not getting them? My settings seem to be in order,so I'm not sure where else to look.

jaimie sander 02-21-2017 05:03 AM

Sorry,I forgot to post that I received from Critter and Gamegirl! Great cards! Thank you!

CritterPortraits 02-21-2017 10:14 AM

Love my fairy in a jar! Thanks Jaimie!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 02-25-2017 08:14 PM

Renee, Renee, Renee, you did a wonderful job on the "coffee and friends" shaker card. I am going to have to "craft-lift" your amazing idea.:) I really like what you did.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the February Un-Birthday activity. From what you all have shared, it was fun.

Okay everyone, it is time to get ready for our March birthday person.
Shhhhh, don't let her hear us. :)

Renee 02-25-2017 09:17 PM

GameGirl, I'm glad it arrived safely, and that you like it. Jim (dh) decided to make the shaker part for me, using the Vacu-form machine he's had since his childhood. He frequently makes parts for the model cars he builds.

I wish I hadn't ground the coffee quite so fine before adding it to the shaker part. I think it wouldn't have looked so messy. I did have lots of fun making them!

CritterPortraits 02-27-2017 03:18 PM

Renee...thanks so much for the cool coffee fix! Love it and want to send wishes for many more happy crafting years!
Posted via Mobile Device

Renee 02-28-2017 02:38 PM

Thanks for the good wishes, CritterPortraits, and I'm glad you liked my card!

Elayne 03-02-2017 02:58 PM

Critter, thank you for my nice bd card and beautiful bd, ATC. My first one!