Rubber Stamp Chat

Rubber Stamp Chat (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/index.php)
-   Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   2017 Birthday Celebration!!! (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=6158)

GameGirlAZ D 01-23-2017 07:26 PM

Wonderful Critter!!! I hope this will be fun. I tried hard to think of something we hadn't done in any of the groups in which I have participated and I thought if we keep this simple, it could be do-able. :) I hope so. The suggestions for the information you share about yourself are just that, suggestions of what to share. I haven't made that many shaker cards but I think it will be fun to try.

Lady Kestrel 01-24-2017 12:27 PM

GameGirl,
I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I was in London until Jan. 15 and have just gotten over a miserable cold and major jet lag. I won't be able to sign up for this birthday card swap due to some major time constraints, but I hope to participate in some other swaps as time allows.

GameGirlAZ D 01-24-2017 01:40 PM

Hi Lady Kestrel,
I am sad that you won't be able to join us at
this time but I am excited for the things you
do that permits you to go to great places.
I understand "life happens" and I wish you
ONLY the best. I hope to swap with you in the
future. And, I pray you feel better soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Renee 01-25-2017 05:39 PM

Oh what the heck. I have an idea for a shaker card. Hope it works out okay from my brain to paper. So far I'll just need to make three and get them mailed by FEB. 17th., right? If everybody here on RSC signs up and I would need to make 100 or something, I may need to renege.

GameGirlAZ D 01-25-2017 07:19 PM

Renee, that's funny! Have there been crafting swaps with that many participants? I'd have to join you and sit that one out. :) I am really happy you are going to play along.

jaimie sander 01-30-2017 05:10 AM

May I still join the February Shaker Card? Sorry I'm so late,but I don't seem to be getting email from the group . I am going to scroll through old messages,I do seem to recall seeing something about this, so will hopefully fix it. And if it's too late,no worries,I will jump in another month for Un-Burthday.

jaimie sander 01-30-2017 05:17 AM

So my settings seem to be in order, but I haven't been getting any email notifications from the group! Is anyone else having issues?

CritterPortraits 01-30-2017 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaimie sander (Post 203614)
So my settings seem to be in order, but I haven't been getting any email notifications from the group! Is anyone else having issues?

Check your spam folder....mine were there.
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 01-30-2017 09:14 AM

Good Afternoon Jamie! It is 12:10 PM here on the East coast. BY ALL MEANS, we would love to have you join us!!! I knew there was a great reason why I made an extra card yesterday!!! I am so excited that you want to play along. By all means, come on and play along. Thank you, and have a wonderful day. :)

jaimie sander 01-31-2017 10:19 AM

Great thank you .And they were in my spam!