Rubber Stamp Chat

Rubber Stamp Chat (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/index.php)
-   Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   2017 Birthday Celebration!!! (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=6158)

CritterPortraits 07-16-2017 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee (Post 206369)
We don't get those terrible high temps every year. But I think I brought them on with my ATC. It was hot when I made them but then it got hotter and hotter. I think one day was 122. But we are known for our sunshine, we get 350 days of sun (on average) and that is all day sunshine. Not like a couple hours of sunshine like where I used to live. And our sky's are so blue and you can see for miles.

I prefer cool to hot, too! Hot days are fun to remember when it is icy outside.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yankee 07-18-2017 07:52 AM

Thank you Renee for the beautiful hot air balloon card and ATC.

Renee 07-18-2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee (Post 206542)
Thank you Renee for the beautiful hot air balloon card and ATC.

You are very welcome, Yankee! Sorry it didn't get to you before your special day. Hope you enjoy your entire birthday month! :wave:

GameGirlAZ D 07-26-2017 10:50 AM

Thank you to everyone who has made the effort to get Birthday wishes out to everyone from Mopxsix to Yankee. It is really fun for me to wish each one of us a Happy Birthday because each birthday is a really special gift. Yankee, I hope you have enjoyed this month. You are supportive and fun in the craft circles in which you participate. I thank you for your enthusiasm. I thank you, Elayne, for the birthday package I received today. So kind of you! I am VERY happy.
I am so ready to turn the music up and start eating more cake. If you all really cared, you would take this cake from me! :))
Do something fun and have a great day everyone!!!

CritterPortraits 07-30-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 206695)
Thank you to everyone who has made the effort to get Birthday wishes out to everyone from Mopxsix to Yankee. It is really fun for me to wish each one of us a Happy Birthday because each birthday is a really special gift. Yankee, I hope you have enjoyed this month. You are supportive and fun in the craft circles in which you participate. I thank you for your enthusiasm. I thank you, Elayne, for the birthday package I received today. So kind of you! I am VERY happy.
I am so ready to turn the music up and start eating more cake. If you all really cared, you would take this cake from me! :))
Do something fun and have a great day everyone!!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yankee 08-01-2017 04:17 PM

Happy Birthday to you Gamegirl!

GameGirlAZ D 08-02-2017 05:55 PM

Thank you to everyone for all the good thoughts and wishes. I had a wonderful day and I am VERY thankful to be alive!!!

GameGirlAZ D 08-05-2017 10:00 PM

Thank you so much CritterPortraits. Your pretty card and ATC are here. Thank you so much.

GameGirlAZ D 08-23-2017 01:28 PM

Thank you Traciemvp!!! Your surprise came
yesterday and I was very happy.. I have had
a good birthday month!
Posted via Mobile Device

Traciemvp 08-23-2017 05:24 PM

Gamegirl, I am pleased that you liked your surprise. I start off with the best intentions and become waylaid by outside stuff. Anyway I am glad that you like it!