Rubber Stamp Chat

Rubber Stamp Chat (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/index.php)
-   Card Exchanges, Swaps & Challenges (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   2017 Birthday Celebration!!! (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=6158)

GameGirlAZ D 05-12-2017 01:19 PM

To all the mothers, grandmothers, aunts,
all mother figures and courageous dads
who are raising children alone,
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY WEEKEND!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne 05-12-2017 03:43 PM

Gamegirl, love my fancy fold cards. I definitely will be using those as
templates. This was a great idea. Thank you.

GameGirlAZ D 05-12-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elayne (Post 205710)
Gamegirl, love my fancy fold cards. I definitely will be using those as
templates. This was a great idea. Thank you.

I am happy you like it. Yes, this was fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne 05-14-2017 07:20 AM

Gamegirl and Critter, you should have received my fold cards by now. I mailed them a week ago, especially Critter who leaves one state away.

Oh this Florida mail. Hope I put enough postage on them.

CritterPortraits 05-14-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elayne (Post 205736)
Gamegirl and Critter, you should have received my fold cards by now. I mailed them a week ago, especially Critter who leaves one state away.

Oh this Florida mail. Hope I put enough postage on them.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sometimes it takes a little detour...don't give up!

GameGirlAZ D 05-15-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CritterPortraits (Post 205743)
Posted via Mobile Device

Sometimes it takes a little detour...don't give up!

Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D 05-15-2017 11:23 AM

ELAYNE!!! Thank you so much! Your May Un-
Birthday Fancy/Fun Folded Cards are here!!!
OMG, how pretty!!! Thank you so much!
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne 05-15-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameGirlAZ D (Post 205747)
ELAYNE!!! Thank you so much! Your May Un-
Birthday Fancy/Fun Folded Cards are here!!!
OMG, how pretty!!! Thank you so much!
Posted via Mobile Device

thank goodness they arrived. I'm glad you like them.

GameGirlAZ D 05-29-2017 12:34 PM

Happy Memorial Day everyone and thank you to everyone who has served to keep our country safe. God Bless you.

GameGirlAZ D 05-29-2017 12:41 PM

A QUICK Idea for June 2017!!!
Is there anyone who would like to create 7 similar ATCs about your city, town, or state?
Think of something historic or cute or funny. Just share it with us.
Mail all but one to me by Friday, June 23rd with 2 Forever stamps. I will mail out a whole
set to everyone on the participation list. Everyone has something that is special about
the areas in which we live. Come on, let's create! :)

I'm in!
1. Gamegirlaz d - received
2. CritterPortraits. - received
3. Yankee - received
4. Elayne - received
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=