2018 Birthday Celebration [Archive] - Rubber Stamp Chat

View Full Version : 2018 Birthday Celebration

Stampo
12-02-2017, 05:47 PM
Stay tuned for further details.

Elayne
12-03-2017, 08:54 AM
You are too funny.

Does this mean you are joining our birthday swap?

Stampo
12-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Wish I could -- alas, I can no longer stamp as I am confined to bed.

Elayne
12-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Oh too bad for us, cause your graphics are so good and funny.

GameGirlAZ D
12-04-2017, 08:21 PM
WOW, thank you so much Mr. Stampo, for all of the Birthday graphics. I hope they make people want to party all throughout 2018. 2018!!!! Where is time rushing?

Hello Everyone,

If you would like to party with the 2018 Birthday Group, please join in the fun. Please tell us you want to join in and tell us the month and day of your birthday. We do not need the year. :) All you have to do is send a card and ATC to each person on the birthday list. On your birthday, you will receive a card and ATC from each person in this birthday group. We have lots of fun, making each other smile. It is a year long commitment to celebrate with each person on the list. Come on, join us and feel free to tell your crafty friends. Everyone is welcome. I look forward to celebrating with you!!!

YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! It looks like this party will not end. Come on everyone. This is a way to share our crafty skills and send happy mail throughout 2018. Please encourage your friends to join us. There is room for everyone.

Year Long Birthday Celebration for 2018!!!

January

February

March

Elayne - March 24th

April

Lady Kestrel - April 10th

CritterPortraits - April 17th

May

June

July

Yankee - July 4th

Stampo - July 7th

August

gamegirlaz d - Aug. 1st

September

October

Renee - Oct. 3rd

TracieMVP - Oct. 24th

November

December

Jaimie - Dec. 11th

jaimie sander
12-12-2017, 08:33 AM
I will sign up ! I promise to be more present this year!
December 11

Yankee
12-13-2017, 06:58 PM
Sign me up.
July the fourth!

Elayne
12-13-2017, 07:10 PM
Elayne March 24th

Lady Kestrel
12-28-2017, 11:44 AM
I will join for 2018. My birthday is April 10.

GameGirlAZ D
12-28-2017, 08:11 PM
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE and there is still plenty of time to sign up for our group. I wish there was a way to send out a message to everyone on RSC so that they would know that EVERYONE is invited to be a part of this great group. It is a wonderful thing to cause people to smile, and who wouldn't welcome smiles from lots of different places in celebration of our birthdays?!?!?! The ATCs and cards we make and send to each of the participants makes the birthday people smile and the ATCs and cards that we receive, makes us smile. It really is a fun group. Come on, sign up!!!

CritterPortraits
01-02-2018, 05:53 AM
Wow...been without phone and internet. I am in! April 17.
Posted via Mobile Device

Renee
01-09-2018, 12:53 PM
IF I'm allowed, I'd like to sign up for 2018. My birthday is October 3rd.

My New Year's Resolution for 2018 is to focus on my stamping, and DO the projects I sign up for this year. I still have a couple to finish for last year, so some people will get two.

GameGirlAZ D
01-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Welcome Renee!!!

Renee
01-10-2018, 08:48 AM
I am saddened that Stampo is no longer able to stamp. I would still like to send you a card for your special day. When is your birthday, Wayne?

Traciemvp
01-11-2018, 08:29 AM
Hey everyone! Would it be okay if I try again this year? Would like to join in. I am Oct 24th.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stampo
01-11-2018, 11:23 AM
I am saddened that Stampo is no longer able to stamp. I would still like to send you a card for your special day. When is your birthday, Wayne?

Thanks... it's July 7th but you'll make me feel guilty. I loved stamping and sure wish I was still able.

Elayne
01-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Hey everyone! Would it be okay if I try again this year? Would like to join in. I am Oct 24th.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad to have you back!

GameGirlAZ D
01-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Mr. Stampo, I am adding you to our list because if it were not for you, we would not have this RSC site to share our crafty thoughts, ideas and projects. Mr. Stampo, each of us can think of something that we need help doing or can no longer do for whatever reason. We are not going to leave you out because you feel you can no longer stamp. With all of the pictures that you have shared to brighten our days or make us smile, we want to encourage you. :)

GameGirlAZ D
01-11-2018, 03:05 PM
TracieMVP, Welcome Back!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You Everyone for your continued support and great suggestions!
We are going to have a great year. If you know a crafter who would like
to join the birthday group, it is not to late.

Join us!!! :)

CritterPortraits
01-22-2018, 05:31 AM
Mr. Stampo, I am adding you to our list because if it were not for you, we would not have this RSC site to share our crafty thoughts, ideas and projects. Mr. Stampo, each of us can think of something that we need help doing or can no longer do for whatever reason. We are not going to leave you out because you feel you can no longer stamp. With all of the pictures that you have shared to brighten our days or make us smile, we want to encourage you. :)

Well said Glenda! Thank you Stampo!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
02-14-2018, 06:57 AM
Happy HEARTS Day to Everyone!
Enjoy whatever you choose to do.

CritterPortraits
02-14-2018, 07:36 PM
Happy HEARTS Day to Everyone!
Enjoy whatever you choose to do.
And back at you!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
03-08-2018, 07:22 PM
Hello Paper Crafters!!! It is time to get the paper, stamps, bling, ribbons, adhesive, and all the things with which you love to craft and have fun making our Birthday person have a really special day. It is coming up soon so lets get our cards and ATCs in the mail. Okay, I am turning up the music and getting ready to pass the trays of sweet treats around. Thank you everyone!!! :)

Elayne
03-13-2018, 01:31 PM
Yankee, thank you for my first bd card, I love the ATC and pretty card.

What technique did you use for the butterflies on the card, I know one is embossed, but not sure about the other ones, really pretty how carried the butterfly spread onto the inside of the card, so nice.

Yankee
03-13-2018, 01:47 PM
The butterfly’s are stenciled with stencil paste.
It is one of the times when you have the same theme in different products. Love it when that happens!

Elayne
03-13-2018, 02:10 PM
The butterfly’s are stenciled with stencil paste.
It is one of the times when you have the same theme in different products. Love it when that happens!

I thought it was stencil paste, nice work!

CritterPortraits
03-19-2018, 12:26 PM
Elayne...sorry to report your card came back postage due. Will remail!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne
03-19-2018, 01:58 PM
Elayne...sorry to report your card came back postage due. Will remail!!
Posted via Mobile Device

No problem, I look forward to it.

Elayne
03-19-2018, 02:00 PM
Gamegirl, thank you for my great birthday cards and ATC and the extra time you took to decorate even the insides, I appreciate that. I'm so bad about doing the insides.

GameGirlAZ D
03-20-2018, 09:44 PM
Hi Elayne and Happy Birthday! I am so happy that you received the birthday cards and ATC. I am very happy you like them. I hope you have a really fun day.

Elayne
03-24-2018, 08:13 AM
Thanks Lady K for my really nice bd card and ATC, love your color choices too.

Lady Kestrel
03-25-2018, 12:47 PM
You're welcome, Elayne! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.

Elayne
03-31-2018, 07:29 AM
Thanks you Critter for the beautiful thoughtful birthday card and that ATC is so cute, love how you had the sentiment fold out.

Sure wish I could post pictures, its a shame for everyone not see all the great work you ladies do. I'm trying to get back onto Photobucket even tho I have to pay, its worth it, they have all my old albums and pictures saved there. I have them in other places as well, but PB is so easy to share on forums. I know there are other places but hate having to learn another program!

CritterPortraits
03-31-2018, 02:46 PM
Thanks you Critter for the beautiful thoughtful birthday card and that ATC is so cute, love how you had the sentiment fold out.

Sure wish I could post pictures, its a shame for everyone not see all the great work you ladies do. I'm trying to get back onto Photobucket even tho I have to pay, its worth it, they have all my old albums and pictures saved there. I have them in other places as well, but PB is so easy to share on forums. I know there are other places but hate having to learn another program!
Posted via Mobile Device

I can not figure how to post photos from my droid....and it is my connection to the internet.
I do have Facebook and there is a RSC page there...

Lady Kestrel
04-05-2018, 05:05 PM
My beautiful birthday card and ATC arrived today, Elayne. I love the sentiment and the lovely flowers. Thank you so much! :lovie:

Lady Kestrel
04-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Jaime,
Thank you for my wonderful birthday card and ATC! I love your use of color and the scattered hexagons. Very nice!

Elayne
04-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Jaimie, thank you for my nice bd card and matching ATC, nice work.

Lady Kestrel
04-09-2018, 10:37 AM
My very colorful birthday card and ATC arrived today, Glenda. Thank you so much!

GameGirlAZ D
04-09-2018, 10:51 AM
WOW, I am so glad that reached you on time. I was concerned that I was mailing a bit late. So glad it reached you on time and I hope you have a wonderful birthday, doing whatever makes you happy. I am turning up the music and passing the cake platter!!!

Everyone, just a heads up: I am just sitting here thinking that we may be tackled by the late tax mailers, if we don't get our next birthday party started. I hope no one's cards and ATCs get mixed in with tax time stuff.

Happy Crafting!

CritterPortraits
04-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Two sweet birthday wishes arrived! Thanks so much Elayne and Yankee!

Ladykestrel...your card is in the mail....hope you have a very happy day!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits
04-10-2018, 01:00 PM
WOW, I am so glad that reached you on time. I was concerned that I was mailing a bit late. So glad it reached you on time and I hope you have a wonderful birthday, doing whatever makes you happy. I am turning up the music and passing the cake platter!!!

Everyone, just a heads up: I am just sitting here thinking that we may be tackled by the late tax mailers, if we don't get our next birthday party started. I hope no one's cards and ATCs get mixed in with tax time stuff.

Happy Crafting!
It's a party!
Posted via Mobile Device

Lady Kestrel
04-10-2018, 03:02 PM
My sweet card and ATC arrived today, Yankee. I love the intricate folding and the pretty papers you used on the card. The ATC compliments it nicely with the Japanese woman and the font that looks like Asian calligraphy. Thank you very much!

I'm having a terrific birthday with chocolate mousse cake and some nice presents including some jewelry, DVDs, and books. Life is good!

CritterPortraits
04-15-2018, 08:48 AM
Super! Lovely card and ATC arrived from gamegirlaz d!!!!!! Thanks so much!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
04-15-2018, 08:52 AM
I have turned the music up and the platters of sweet treats are being passed around!
Have a WONDERFUL Birthday!!!!!!!

Yankee
06-15-2018, 09:05 AM
I received a sweet birthday card and ATC from Elayne thank you very much!

Elayne
06-15-2018, 04:21 PM
I received a sweet birthday card and ATC from Elayne thank you very much!

I know it was a little early but I figured I'd mail both your choice ATC and BD Atc the same time. Fl. mail is so bad I wanted you to get it in the same year,

GameGirlAZ D
06-15-2018, 10:44 PM
YAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Thank you Elayne for getting the party for July started. I knew I heard some music and smelled some party food in preparation. YAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!
This party is on!!!!

Yankee
06-19-2018, 03:54 PM
I received my Fourth of July shaker card. Cool!
And my darling bunny birthday ATC.
Thank you Critter!

GameGirlAZ D
06-19-2018, 05:50 PM
I love this party. It goes on and on! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!

Yankee
06-27-2018, 06:03 AM
Thank you Gamegirl for my pretty cupcake card and ATC!

GameGirlAZ D
06-27-2018, 08:50 AM
Glad it reached you! I hope you have an Awesome Birthday. Enjoy!

Stampo
06-28-2018, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the nice card, GameGirl. Much appreciated.

GameGirlAZ D
06-28-2018, 09:13 PM
Yaaaaaaa! I am glad it reached you and as we approach the first week of July, I hope your whole Birthday month is special for you.

Yankee
07-10-2018, 11:04 AM
Thank you Cynthia for the birthday House Mouse card and ATC !
Love those stamps!
My dear departed best friend used to send me House Mouse stuff. Thank you.

Lady Kestrel
07-14-2018, 03:04 PM
The House Mouse stamps do make me smile.

Stampo
07-16-2018, 09:15 PM
The House Mouse stamps do make me smile.

And they made me smile today when I received your great birthday card and ATC. Thanks so much!

Yankee
07-17-2018, 07:59 AM
Thank you Jamie for the birthday card and beautiful lady with the pieced dress and hat ATC!

Lady Kestrel
07-17-2018, 04:00 PM
And they made me smile today when I received your great birthday card and ATC. Thanks so much!

You're very welcome! :)

Stampo
07-17-2018, 04:28 PM
Thank you Jamie for the birthday card and beautiful lady with the pieced dress and hat ATC!

And I thank you for the beautiful mixed media birthday card as well as the Las Vegas themed ATC, Sheila... glad you enjoy Viva Las Vegastamps! when you visit Las Vegas.

Stampo
07-18-2018, 05:32 PM
My mailbox floweth over! Thanks, Pat for the beautifully colored Hummingbird bringing me birthday wishes. Love your card and appreciate all the creativity and hard work you put into it.

GameGirlAZ D
07-18-2018, 09:13 PM
It is my hope that July has been great for you so far Yankee and Stampo.
The month isn't over, so you still may get other acknowledgments of your birthdays.

Thank you everyone who has helped to keep this "party" going.

Thank you CritterPortraits for the beautiful card and ATC. I agree, your coloring is really beautiful.

GameGirlAZ D
07-25-2018, 06:51 PM
Elayne, Thank you so much for the pretty card, ATC and treat.
I so appreciate your kindness. Thank you!

GameGirlAZ D
08-01-2018, 03:56 PM
It has been a beautiful day. I feel so amazingly blessed to be here to celebrate another year of life. Thank you to everyone who sent me good wishes. Yankee, your beautiful card and ATC got here right on my day. Thank you so very much.

CritterPortraits
08-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Happy birthday gamegirlaz d...Glenda!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
08-01-2018, 07:03 PM
Thank you Pat! :)

Yankee
08-01-2018, 07:19 PM
Yea! The post office did it job! Glad it arrived on time.

GameGirlAZ D
08-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Lady Kestrel, You made this day very special. Thank you for the beautiful card and ATC. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful weekend.

Lady Kestrel
08-04-2018, 05:43 PM
I'm sorry it didn't get there in time, but I hoped you wouldn't mind stretching your birthday celebration out a few days. <3 :)

GameGirlAZ D
08-05-2018, 03:10 PM
It is humbling to be thought of at all. Everyone has a story and everyone has issues, concerns and LIFE!!! I am thankful when I cross your, or anyone's, mind. People are people. We all have stuff that needs our attention. For most of us, the crafting is one of the pluses. I am humbled by those of you who include me in your crafting activities. I have enjoyed trying to keep this activity alive but I think it is time to share the task. If any of you would like to host the birthday activity in 2019, please think about it and let me know.

Renee
08-29-2018, 05:47 PM
I am so very grateful to have all of you here who I can sometimes chat with on RSC. The MS has really been aggravating me this year, and I haven't been wanting to do much stamping. I have been wanting to buy new goodies, so now just need a kick in the pants to use my new stuff, and try new techniques I've been watching videos about. The cards & ATCs I'll be creating for all of you will, I hope, provide smiles. I'm also part of a group on Facebook called Coffee Loving Papercrafters so I have a bunch of coffee, tea & cocoa theme stamps. If any of you would like your card in one of those themes, just let me know. Any other hints are welcome.

GameGirlAZ D
09-27-2018, 11:19 AM
Hi Everyone!

It is my hope that everyone is doing well but if you are going through a difficult life experience, I pray that it will be over before long and your friends and family help you along the way. I have enjoyed this group and I sincerely hope it will continue in the coming year. As of now, no one has volunteered to host the 2019 Birthday Group. I know everyone is busy but please consider hosting next year.

We have three more people with whom to share some birthday joy.
October

Renee - Oct. 3rd

TracieMVP - Oct. 24th

November

December

Jaimie - Dec. 11th

I am asking everyone in the group to do what you would want done for you. Each of us committed to the year-long Birthday Celebration. I am turning the music up and about to pass the cake and snacks for the party this coming week. Thank you for helping me make this party fun.

Hugs!!!

Yankee
09-27-2018, 11:45 AM
Thank you for reminding us of oct birthdays.

GameGirlAZ D
09-28-2018, 12:58 PM
No problem.
Have a great weekend!

gg

Renee
10-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Today's mail brought a wonderful 3-D card from Yankee with a cute ATC featuring a yummy looking cupcake! Thanks, Yankee!

GameGirlAZ D
10-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Hi Renee, I am concerned. I mailed to you on Thursday Sept. 27th. I hope you had a wonderful birthday but I am disappointed that my card didn't reach you in a more timely fashion. All the first class postage means little these days, if mail isn't going to reach its appropriate destination. I hope you are feeling well.

Renee
10-05-2018, 06:48 PM
GameGirlAZ, I am feeling pretty well, thank you. The mail has certainly helped me to feel even better, since I've received gorgeous cards and fun ATCs from you and Elayne! Thanks SO MUCH guys! I love getting fun mail throughout my birthday month!

Traciemvp
10-25-2018, 07:38 AM
I AM SENDING A HUMONGOUS THANKS AND HUGS To Yankee, Gamegirl, Critterportraits, and Elayne for making a very quiet birthday special! You all have touched my heart! Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

Lady Kestrel
10-30-2018, 09:29 AM
I hope you received mine as well, Tracie.

GameGirlAZ D
11-21-2018, 07:51 PM
Hello Everyone! I don't want to let the day go by without wishing each one of my Birthday Crafting Buddies (YOU) a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I hope you enjoy your friends and family. Hugs!

Elayne
11-21-2018, 08:14 PM
Thanks Gamegirl, Happy thanksgiving you and our family and to all our crafters.

CritterPortraits
11-26-2018, 05:46 AM
Okay....was a very busy craft show week for me. Lots of wonderful little ones will be getting rescued mountain fairy jars this year.

I want to wish everyone a very sweet and peaceful December.... celebrate the good in the world....

And an early Happy birthday Jaimie!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
11-30-2018, 05:50 PM
Come on Fellow Crafters, we have to get busy with making our last birthday party of this year, a really good one. I have the music turned up so that all of you should hear it. The trays of snacks, beverages, and cake will begin coming around shortly.

Again, I sincerely thank you for your effort to help make each crafter in our little group, have a really happy birthday. Thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate your effort.
Have an amazing December!!!

CritterPortraits
12-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Come on Fellow Crafters, we have to get busy with making our last birthday party of this year, a really good one. I have the music turned up so that all of you should hear it. The trays of snacks, beverages, and cake will begin coming around shortly.

Again, I sincerely thank you for your effort to help make each crafter in our little group, have a really happy birthday. Thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate your effort.
Have an amazing December!!!

Happy birthday!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits
12-13-2018, 04:01 PM
Jamie.....hope you don't mind much.....mine was mailed today!
Hope you had a great day!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
12-13-2018, 08:37 PM
Hello Fellow Crafters. I hope you have mailed you Birthday greetings to Jaimie by this time. Jamie, I hope you have had a wonderful Birthday celebration. The music is blasting, the cake, punch and other snacks are being passed from crafter to crafter.

It has been my pleasure, partying with all of you for the past few years. However you celebrate the Christmas Season, please enjoy your family, friends and faith. I sincerely wish you the best.