2017 Birthday Celebration!!! [Archive] - Rubber Stamp Chat

View Full Version : 2017 Birthday Celebration!!!

GameGirlAZ D
12-02-2016, 08:39 PM
:clap:It is time to sign up for the 2017 Happy Birthday Swap!!!!!:clap:

Come on everyone, let's celebrate each other's birthdays by sending each person on our Birthday List a card and ATC to show that we enjoy sharing our crafting road and our lives. It is a wonderful gift to be kind to others and to receive the kindnesses of others. Now Remember: THIS IS A YEAR LONG COMMITMENT! Everyone who signs up to be a part of this group, is signing up to send a card and ATC with birthday wishes to each person on this list, IN A TIMELY FASHION. Come on, Join In the birthday fun!!! Very few, if any members of this group, "forget" to get their cards and ATCs out, because everyone looks forward to what is coming for their birthday or they recall what fun it is to receive the happy wishes on or around their birthday. Tell your crafty friends to join us. Let's make this a year-long birthday party!!!

2017 ~ 2017 ~ 2017

January 19th- Mopzsix

February

March 24th - Elayne

April 17th - CritterPortraits

May

June

July 4th - Yankee

August 1st - gamegirlaz d

September

October 3rd - Renee
October 24th - Traciemvp

November

December 11h - Jaimie Sander

Yankee
12-03-2016, 07:00 AM
I am in.
Yankee. July 4th

Traciemvp
12-03-2016, 07:05 AM
I am in!

Renee
12-03-2016, 09:07 AM
I'm in! Oct. 3

Elayne
12-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Me too! thank for hosting another year.

GameGirlAZ D
12-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Thank you so much!!! I am so excited. Please tell your friends to join us. It would be great to get some people whom we could celebrate every month. Please sign up until the end of this month.

alsmouse
12-05-2016, 06:45 AM
As much as I have enjoyed this swap, i will not be joining for 2017. I am already having problems seeing to do this years cards. I'll be having surgery in January but will not be released to craft till February. So it isn't fair to the other players.
Ill miss seeing all your lovely creations. Have a lovely Holiday.
Ratty Hugs ~C8>
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
12-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Hi Alsmouse, I sincerely hope and pray that all will go well for you as you go through this period of health issues. We never know from day to day what we might have to face but please know that people do care and hope things go well for you. To you and yours, Happy Holidays.

jaimie sander
12-07-2016, 12:07 PM
I am in! I know I have been absent lately,I am going to try and participate a little more this year!

CritterPortraits
12-10-2016, 05:13 AM
Great! YES SIGN ME UP!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
12-13-2016, 09:22 PM
I hope "Great" means, sign me up!?!?! :)
I will be sad if it doesn't. :(

CritterPortraits
12-15-2016, 02:45 PM
I hope "Great" means, sign me up!?!?! :)
I will be sad if it doesn't. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits
12-15-2016, 02:46 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes...sorry new format is harder to do on my smart (ish) phone
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
12-15-2016, 05:09 PM
Thank you for joining in again. I am trying hard to think of ways to make it a bit more engaging and fun for everyone. Thank you to all of you who gave great suggestions for activities we could use during our Un-Birthday months. If you know anyone else who might enjoy attending a year-long birthday party, please encourage them to sign up.
2017 is going to be a Great Year!!!

Stampo
12-18-2016, 10:08 AM
How about now?

GameGirlAZ D
12-19-2016, 07:38 PM
I know I must be doing something incorrectly. It's okay. I am going to add RSC to my favorites so that it won't be so hard to find out if anyone has left a message for me. Thank you for your help.

GameGirlAZ D
12-19-2016, 07:45 PM
Hello Mr. Stampo. I know that I must be doing something incorrectly. It's okay. I will double check to see if RSC is still in my Favorites. I just don't want anyone to think that I am ignoring them if they leave a message for me and I don't see it in a timely fashion. Thank you for your help.

Something is very wrong but I can't figure this out. I am not reposting.

GameGirlAZ D
12-19-2016, 07:52 PM
Hello! I am doing something incorrectly. I don't think it is RSC. I think it is me. Thank you for your help, Stampo.

Stampo
12-19-2016, 10:08 PM
Still trying to figure it out.

Stampo
12-20-2016, 10:10 AM
Thread Subscription
Notification Type:

Instant email notification

Click on post reply above message and scroll down to make sure your setting is as above for any threads you want notification for.

GameGirlAZ D
12-21-2016, 07:37 AM
I found it!!!! I am happy now. Thank you Mr. Stampo and Susan.

Stampo
12-22-2016, 02:01 AM
Hooray

Susanlhl
12-22-2016, 04:51 PM
Woo hoo, GameGirl! Glad you figured it out! :clap:

GameGirlAZ D
12-28-2016, 05:37 PM
It is my hope that crafters who would like to be a part of the year long Birthday Celebration, will sign up soon. It is fun. It keeps us creating to help bring joy to our fellow crafters throughout the whole year of 2017. Very few crafters drop out or forget to send cards and ATCs to the people in our Birthday Celebration Group. I hope no one was forgotten last year. If you were, I will make every effort to correct the mistake. Come on, join in the fun.
The caterer is ready to bring cake, punch and good healthy snack foods. The DJ will start playing your favorite music so you can eat, dance and enjoy your birthday and each of our birthdays throughout 2017. :)

GameGirlAZ D
12-30-2016, 07:09 PM
Happy, Healthy, and Safe 2017 to Everyone!!!

I hope everyone who wants to be a part of this group for 2017, will sign up by January 15th. I sincerely thank Yankee for the suggestion to extend the time to sign-up so that all crafters who would like to participate will have time to sign up. Come on crafters. We welcome everyone!!!

Elayne
01-05-2017, 07:23 AM
Where are all our birthday babies?

GameGirlAZ D
01-05-2017, 08:23 AM
Where are all our birthday babies?

I wish I knew! I have done all I can think of and
I have done all that has been suggested to do
and it is like the crafters don't see the postings.
I wish we could get 5-10 more participants but
I am stumped!!! :)

Have a great day and weekend!
Posted via Mobile Device

Stampo
01-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Can you email past participants?

GameGirlAZ D
01-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Hi Mr. Stampo,
I have tried private messages and e-mails if
I had an e-mail address or if it is on the RSC site.
I really am stumped. I thought we had a good
year last year, however I understand that
sometimes things happen which changes our
focus. I don't know what else to do at this point.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stampo
01-05-2017, 03:43 PM
So sorry to hear that.

Elayne
01-07-2017, 10:02 AM
btw where is Deb Lovett? she usually posts atc swaps and that generates a lot of posts. Hoping she is well.

GameGirlAZ D
01-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Hi Elayne, I have done all I know to do to contact EVERYONE and I am not getting any response from anyone. I hope and pray that everyone is well, just busy with their personal responsibilities as most of us can understand. I wish there was a way to send a message to every RSC member which would remind them that there are games, swaps and friendly crafty chat going on here in a safe crafty environment. I sent out a few random invitations to join us for our Year-Long Birthday Celebration and I didn't get ONE response. I don't understand it. I am stumped. I apologize if the members of the group think I am not doing enough to keep this going but it really is not me. I have even tried to think of things we can do during the months when we have no one to celebrate. Yankee is the other person who has really tried to figure out where all our members might be and how we can encourage more crafty folks to join us. Feel free to sing out if you have additional ideas. Let us hope and pray that Deb Lovett and Mopzsix are okay.
Have a good weekend.

Elayne
01-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Please don't take it personally. Other boards I'm on are also slow, one I even stopped going to for lack of postings. Like you mentioned, people are probably bz with their lives.

GameGirlAZ D
01-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Let's get this party started!!! It is time to put the tasty treats on the table and turn the music up! I am not sure what is going on with this site. I don't know if people are just busy or if they have found other avenues in which to share their crafty interests. I am very concerned about Mopzsix because she has been the host of this group for quite awhile. It is my hope that she is just super busy. I am going to send her a card and ATC for her birthday which is the 19th of this month because I want her to know that we wish her well and we are thinking about her. I think it would be nice if we showered her with cards as a gesture of crafty friendship. If you agree, please join in and send Mopzsix birthday greetings. Come on everyone, let's get busy having some Birthday fun!:clap:

Have a Great Week!

CritterPortraits
01-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Let's get this party started!!! It is time to put the tasty treats on the table and turn the music up! I am not sure what is going on with this site. I don't know if people are just busy or if they have found other avenues in which to share their crafty interests. I am very concerned about Mopzsix because she has been the host of this group for quite awhile. It is my hope that she is just super busy. I am going to send her a card and ATC for her birthday which is the 19th of this month because I want her to know that we wish her well and we are thinking about her. I think it would be nice if we showered her with cards as a gesture of crafty friendship. If you agree, please join in and send Mopzsix birthday greetings. Come on everyone, let's get busy having some Birthday fun!:clap:

Have a Great Week!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm in....will send her a card!

Elayne
01-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Me too, I'll send her a card. I do remember that she is super bz and that is why she stopped doing the birthday swap. Hoping she is well. Other boards are slow right now too, it will pick up.

GameGirlAZ D
01-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Great, Great, Great!
I am so excited.
Thank you everyone.

mopzsix
01-14-2017, 10:41 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

hi all i posted on other board also ...... got a wonderful card from yankee today and seen i had a message of invite to this yrs swap....... yes i have been bizzy with work and holidays and life in general ..... mom of six kids it gets nuts sometimes...... but i do want to be in this yrs swap if i can still get in..... love seening all your art work .... how you all have grown in tecnique and talent ...love it......

be blessed this year
debbie

GameGirlAZ D
01-14-2017, 11:11 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

hi all i posted on other board also ...... got a wonderful card from yankee today and seen i had a message of invite to this yrs swap....... yes i have been bizzy with work and holidays and life in general ..... mom of six kids it gets nuts sometimes...... but i do want to be in this yrs swap if i can still get in..... love seening all your art work .... how you all have grown in tecnique and talent ...love it......

be blessed this year
debbie
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
01-14-2017, 11:13 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Glad to hear from Mopzsix!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Renee
01-15-2017, 09:29 AM
HOORAY!!! Great to hear Mopzsix is joining us again!

GameGirlAZ D
01-15-2017, 10:27 AM
I totally agree Renee!!! I am glad she is back for the
party and even happier that she is okay!!!

Have a wonderful day Everyone!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

mopzsix
01-15-2017, 06:32 PM
Today was a very fun day my kids and hubby threw me a surprise 50th birthday party......
They told me we were going to my cousin in laws surprise 40th party turns out it was both......
When I figure out how to post pictures I will let ya see

GameGirlAZ D
01-15-2017, 07:25 PM
February 2017 Un-Birthday SHAKER CARD Activity

Make as many A2 size Shaker Cards as the number of people who sign up to participate in this activity.
Since many people think of hearts and love and such, in the month of February, in these cards let's share
things we love, such as our favorite 3 colors, our favorite 3 foods, 2 favorite places we love to visit,
1 favorite movie we never tire of watching, and 1 favorite book that we were sad to see come to an end.
Some of us have been crafting together for years and know very little about each other.

Be as creative as you would like but remember to keep the cards relatively flat for mailing.
Put your thinking caps on and let's have some fun with this.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, please sign up by January 27th, so that we can get these
shakers cards made and mailed by February 17th. I hope that sounds do-able. :)

February Un-Birthday Shaker Card Activity
1. gamegirlaz d
2. Mopzsix
3. CritterPortraits
4. Renee
5. Jamie

mopzsix
01-17-2017, 07:37 AM
well here I am in all my fun...l0l

now to clairfy our shaker card should share something about us ..... correct????

I am in

Elayne
01-17-2017, 03:32 PM
Yes, MOpz it does look good on you. Happy 50th!

Renee
01-18-2017, 06:54 AM
Hope your party was filled with joy and celebration!

GameGirlAZ D
01-18-2017, 06:56 AM
Thank you Mopzsix!!! I put your name on the list above and
put the clarifications up there as well.
I hope this is fun and everyone will enjoy
doing something a little different.

Looks like your party was BIG FUN!!! I like your hat!!!

GameGirlAZ D
01-19-2017, 05:08 PM
Happy Birthday Mopzsix! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

CritterPortraits
01-23-2017, 05:11 PM
February 2017 Un-Birthday SHAKER CARD Activity

Make as many A2 size Shaker Cards as the number of people who sign up to participate in this activity.
Since many people think of hearts and love and such, in the month of February, in these cards let's share
things we love, such as our favorite 3 colors, our favorite 3 foods, 2 favorite places we love to visit,
1 favorite movie we never tire of watching, and 1 favorite book that we were sad to see come to an end.
Some of us have been crafting together for years and know very little about each other.

Be as creative as you would like but remember to keep the cards relatively flat for mailing.
Put your thinking caps on and let's have some fun with this.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, please sign up by January 27th, so that we can get these
shakers cards made and mailed by February 17th. I hope that sounds do-able. :)

February Un-Birthday Shaker Card Activity
1. gamegirlaz d
2. Mopzsix
Critter is in!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
01-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Wonderful Critter!!! I hope this will be fun. I tried hard to think of something we hadn't done in any of the groups in which I have participated and I thought if we keep this simple, it could be do-able. :) I hope so. The suggestions for the information you share about yourself are just that, suggestions of what to share. I haven't made that many shaker cards but I think it will be fun to try.

Lady Kestrel
01-24-2017, 12:27 PM
GameGirl,
I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I was in London until Jan. 15 and have just gotten over a miserable cold and major jet lag. I won't be able to sign up for this birthday card swap due to some major time constraints, but I hope to participate in some other swaps as time allows.

GameGirlAZ D
01-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Hi Lady Kestrel,
I am sad that you won't be able to join us at
this time but I am excited for the things you
do that permits you to go to great places.
I understand "life happens" and I wish you
ONLY the best. I hope to swap with you in the
future. And, I pray you feel better soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Renee
01-25-2017, 05:39 PM
Oh what the heck. I have an idea for a shaker card. Hope it works out okay from my brain to paper. So far I'll just need to make three and get them mailed by FEB. 17th., right? If everybody here on RSC signs up and I would need to make 100 or something, I may need to renege.

GameGirlAZ D
01-25-2017, 07:19 PM
Renee, that's funny! Have there been crafting swaps with that many participants? I'd have to join you and sit that one out. :) I am really happy you are going to play along.

jaimie sander
01-30-2017, 05:10 AM
May I still join the February Shaker Card? Sorry I'm so late,but I don't seem to be getting email from the group . I am going to scroll through old messages,I do seem to recall seeing something about this, so will hopefully fix it. And if it's too late,no worries,I will jump in another month for Un-Burthday.

jaimie sander
01-30-2017, 05:17 AM
So my settings seem to be in order, but I haven't been getting any email notifications from the group! Is anyone else having issues?

CritterPortraits
01-30-2017, 07:23 AM
So my settings seem to be in order, but I haven't been getting any email notifications from the group! Is anyone else having issues?

Check your spam folder....mine were there.
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
01-30-2017, 09:14 AM
Good Afternoon Jamie! It is 12:10 PM here on the East coast. BY ALL MEANS, we would love to have you join us!!! I knew there was a great reason why I made an extra card yesterday!!! I am so excited that you want to play along. By all means, come on and play along. Thank you, and have a wonderful day. :)

jaimie sander
01-31-2017, 10:19 AM
Great thank you .And they were in my spam!

GameGirlAZ D
02-04-2017, 07:17 PM
CritterPortraits ' shaker card arrived today. It is so pretty! It is so you, CritterPortraits. Thank you so much. Mine were mailed out today.

Have a great week everyone.

Renee
02-04-2017, 08:43 PM
CritterPortrait's beautiful shaker card arrived at my house today, too! Thank you, Pat, for the fun happy mail. Love the bunnies!

CritterPortraits
02-05-2017, 02:35 PM
CritterPortraits ' shaker card arrived today. It is so pretty! It is so you, CritterPortraits. Thank you so much. Mine were mailed out today.

Have a great week everyone.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks they were fun!

Renee
02-07-2017, 01:37 PM
GameGirl's great shaker card arrived today! So much fun to learn all the neat stuff about some of my RSC friends!

CritterPortraits
02-08-2017, 12:15 PM
GameGirl's great shaker card arrived today! So much fun to learn all the neat stuff about some of my RSC friends!

Mine from gamegirl came too....very cool!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
02-08-2017, 05:51 PM
I appreciate your kindness Pat and Renee! I enjoyed the Un-Birthday activity this month because I really haven't made but one or two shaker cards that I can remember. I am really happy that you think I did okay with this. I thought it might be fun to do something a little different. Thank you so much.

Renee
02-11-2017, 06:23 PM
I worked on my shaker cards today, so they should go postal on Monday. Valentines will go out Monday as well. They won't get to their destinations by Tuesday. Ah well. A B-day card for a niece will most likely get mailed on Tuesday. It should make it to Chicago by Monday, the 20th.

jaimie sander
02-15-2017, 08:08 AM
Shaker cards went postal today!

Renee
02-18-2017, 08:57 AM
My shaker cards took longer than expected (dh helped :) ), but at last are going postal today.

Renee
02-18-2017, 09:17 AM
Jamie, your beautiful shaker card arrived today. Sparkly!

GameGirlAZ D
02-18-2017, 09:47 AM
I totally agree with Renee. Jamie, your card is really pretty and I love learning a little about my fellow crafty friends. Thank you so much to each of you who chose to participate in this activity. Jamie, thank you for this really pretty card.

It's the weekend, time to craft!!! And I hope no one is offended if I say that I hope and pray that everyone in the areas of the country with the extremely bad weather, will be safe. You are in my prayers.

Renee
02-18-2017, 07:39 PM
I cannot begin to imagine why anyone would be offended by your concern for those affected by the bad weather. Besides, we stampers like doing nice things for others, like mailing RAKs!

jaimie sander
02-21-2017, 05:01 AM
Glad everyone liked the shaker cards! I have only made a few of these myself,but now that I have that jar stamp and die,I want to make more! I am still not getting messages from the board on my email.I found some in spam the last time,but not now. Any other suggestions on where to look to see why I am not getting them? My settings seem to be in order,so I'm not sure where else to look.

jaimie sander
02-21-2017, 05:03 AM
Sorry,I forgot to post that I received from Critter and Gamegirl! Great cards! Thank you!

CritterPortraits
02-21-2017, 10:14 AM
Love my fairy in a jar! Thanks Jaimie!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
02-25-2017, 08:14 PM
Renee, Renee, Renee, you did a wonderful job on the "coffee and friends" shaker card. I am going to have to "craft-lift" your amazing idea.:) I really like what you did.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the February Un-Birthday activity. From what you all have shared, it was fun.

Okay everyone, it is time to get ready for our March birthday person.
Shhhhh, don't let her hear us. :)

Renee
02-25-2017, 09:17 PM
GameGirl, I'm glad it arrived safely, and that you like it. Jim (dh) decided to make the shaker part for me, using the Vacu-form machine he's had since his childhood. He frequently makes parts for the model cars he builds.

I wish I hadn't ground the coffee quite so fine before adding it to the shaker part. I think it wouldn't have looked so messy. I did have lots of fun making them!

CritterPortraits
02-27-2017, 03:18 PM
Renee...thanks so much for the cool coffee fix! Love it and want to send wishes for many more happy crafting years!
Posted via Mobile Device

Renee
02-28-2017, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the good wishes, CritterPortraits, and I'm glad you liked my card!

Elayne
03-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Critter, thank you for my nice bd card and beautiful bd, ATC. My first one!

Elayne
03-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Yankee, thank you for my oh so cute happy birthday bunny card and ATC.

Elayne
03-16-2017, 02:38 PM
Thank you gamegirl for my great bd card and I love the shaker ATC.

GameGirlAZ D
03-16-2017, 09:53 PM
I hope you are enjoying your birthday month, Elayne. I hope you are enjoying sunshine and warmth.

Elayne
03-17-2017, 05:09 AM
I hope you are enjoying your birthday month, Elayne. I hope you are enjoying sunshine and warmth.

Yes I am, as for the warmth, I'm not sure , I woke up to 44 yesterday.
At least it warmed up to the 60's, sun is shining and no snow/ice.

Renee
03-22-2017, 06:35 PM
I sure hope you are enjoying your birthday month, Elayne. I started a card and an ATC for you last week. Then I came down with a cold that brought a nasty croup. That triggered an MS attack that landed me in the hospital for a couple of days. I'm now back home and feeling better. My hope is that your card will get mailed on Friday.

Elayne
03-22-2017, 06:47 PM
I sure hope you are enjoying your birthday month, Elayne. I started a card and an ATC for you last week. Then I came down with a cold that brought a nasty croup. That triggered an MS attack that landed me in the hospital for a couple of days. I'm now back home and feeling better. My hope is that your card will get mailed on Friday.

oh my how kind of you to be thinking of me after what you've been through.
It should be the least of your worries, just take care of yourself.

mopzsix
03-31-2017, 09:11 AM
I am alive and well...... we have been very busy.... a good thing....but let's just say the shaker cards were more of a challenge than I thought..... you tube made it look easy..... mine went postal Tuesday...... I have the birthday cards done working on the atc's......then they will go out also...... ladies your art work is so great creative imaginative and Outa the box..... thanks for the inspiration
Posted via Mobile Device

jaimie sander
03-31-2017, 09:14 AM
I am behind on birthdays! Sorry Elayne,I hope it was a good one ! I will be sending on Monday!

CritterPortraits
04-02-2017, 10:03 AM
Ooohhhh...very nice shaker arrived from mopzsix! Thanks sssooo much!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
04-02-2017, 12:13 PM
Hi Everyone! Great to hear from Mopzsix. I agree with CritterPortraits. Mopzsix's shaker card is so cute. Thank you so much Deb. I am glad things are going well for you.

Renee
04-03-2017, 07:10 AM
Mopzsix, your wonderful shaker card arrived with Saturday's mail. It's fabulous, and I enjoyed learning more about you.

CritterPortraits
04-11-2017, 07:29 AM
Elayne! Thanks so much for the pretty spring birthday ATC! Love it!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits
04-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Gamegirl....very nice birthday wish! Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
04-20-2017, 11:42 AM
Thank you to everyone who is helping to keep this group active and inviting. I hope all three group members who have had birthdays so far this year, heard from everyone in our group with good wishes on fun ATCs and cards. Again, thank you to everyone! :)

Now we have two months with no birthdays to celebrate so I have been thinking. What can we do to craft through May and June and still have some SWAP Fun? This is what came to mind. How about if we make a fancy folded A2 size card for everyone who wants to participate in this Fancy Folded A2 size Card Swap? Yes, all the cards can be the same but they can't be signed (except on the back so we will know who made them) so that it can be used if the recipient so desires.

Anyone interested? Please join in. The more people we can get to participate, the more fun it will be.
Please sign up by April 28th.
Please mail all cards by May 26th

I'm in!

1. Gamegirlaz d
2. CritterPortraits
3. Elayne

CritterPortraits
04-20-2017, 11:53 AM
Thank you to everyone who is helping to keep this group active and inviting. I hope all three group members who have had birthdays so far this year, heard from everyone in our group with good wishes on fun ATCs and cards. Again, thank you to everyone! :)

Now we have two months with no birthdays to celebrate so I have been thinking. What can we do to craft through May and June and still have some SWAP Fun? This is what came to mind. How about if we make a fancy folded A2 sized Card for everyone who wants to participate in this Fancy Folded A2 size Card Swap? Yes, all the cards can be the same but they can't be signed (except on the back so we will know who made them) so that it can be used if the recipient so desires.

Anyone interested? Please join in. The more people we can get to participate, the more fun it will be.
Please sign up by April 28th.
Please mail all cards by May 26th

I'm in!

1. Gamegirlaz d

I'll join the fun!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
04-20-2017, 12:07 PM
Yaaaaa! Thank you CritterPortraits!

Elayne
04-25-2017, 03:23 PM
Thanks Mopz for my beautiful bd card and ATC.,

CritterPortraits
04-25-2017, 04:16 PM
Thanks mopzsix...pretty card and ATC arrived!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
04-25-2017, 04:38 PM
Hello Birthday Group!!! I hope things are well with each of you and you are busy doing positive, productive and some fun crafty things. :) I hope you and those you love are well. If you would like to share your skills in the "FANCY FOLDED" card swap, it isn't too late to sign up. It is just another attempt to share some smiles in May while we have no birthdays to celebrate. Make A2 size cards with a non-standard folded front. Don't sign it. Just put your stamp or initials on the back. That way we will have a few fresh, cute cards that we're able to use. They can be THANK YOU, THINKING OF YOU, JUST A NOTE or whatever you have that would be handy to use. Come on, let's keep this party going. Happy Crafting! :)

Elayne
04-27-2017, 05:06 PM
Add me in for the fancy fold card, thanks.

CritterPortraits
04-27-2017, 05:09 PM
Add me in for the fancy fold card, thanks.

Oh goodie! I have 6 made already!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
04-27-2017, 06:38 PM
Great Elayne! I am glad you decided to join in.

CritterPortraits
05-06-2017, 12:23 PM
I mailed my fancy folds to Gamegirl and Elayne this morning....so fun!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits
05-06-2017, 12:24 PM
I mailed my fancy folds to Gamegirl and Elayne this morning....so fun! They are called corner room cards.
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne
05-06-2017, 12:42 PM
I just finished mine this afternoon, hope to get them in the mail on Mon.

GameGirlAZ D
05-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Thank you so much for playing along. I am trying to get
everything on it's way by ... soon. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne
05-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Critter I received my fancy fold card today and it is indeed fancy. Thank you, I'm going to use it as a template to try to make some like it. Love it.

GameGirlAZ D
05-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Thank you CritterPortraits for the really pretty fancy/fun folded card. I totally agree with Elayne, it is "paper craft lift" worthy!!! :) Thank you so much for playing along. Mine are on their way to you as of yesterday.

CritterPortraits
05-12-2017, 08:58 AM
Love my fancy folds from Gamegirl...will be "sharing" the idea at my weekly class! Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
05-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Glad you received and liked them.
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
05-12-2017, 01:19 PM
To all the mothers, grandmothers, aunts,
all mother figures and courageous dads
who are raising children alone,
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY WEEKEND!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne
05-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Gamegirl, love my fancy fold cards. I definitely will be using those as
templates. This was a great idea. Thank you.

GameGirlAZ D
05-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Gamegirl, love my fancy fold cards. I definitely will be using those as
templates. This was a great idea. Thank you.

I am happy you like it. Yes, this was fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne
05-14-2017, 07:20 AM
Gamegirl and Critter, you should have received my fold cards by now. I mailed them a week ago, especially Critter who leaves one state away.

Oh this Florida mail. Hope I put enough postage on them.

CritterPortraits
05-14-2017, 07:02 PM
Gamegirl and Critter, you should have received my fold cards by now. I mailed them a week ago, especially Critter who leaves one state away.

Oh this Florida mail. Hope I put enough postage on them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sometimes it takes a little detour...don't give up!

GameGirlAZ D
05-15-2017, 11:20 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Sometimes it takes a little detour...don't give up!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
05-15-2017, 11:23 AM
ELAYNE!!! Thank you so much! Your May Un-
Birthday Fancy/Fun Folded Cards are here!!!
OMG, how pretty!!! Thank you so much!
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne
05-15-2017, 04:31 PM
ELAYNE!!! Thank you so much! Your May Un-
Birthday Fancy/Fun Folded Cards are here!!!
OMG, how pretty!!! Thank you so much!
Posted via Mobile Device

thank goodness they arrived. I'm glad you like them.

GameGirlAZ D
05-29-2017, 12:34 PM
Happy Memorial Day everyone and thank you to everyone who has served to keep our country safe. God Bless you.

GameGirlAZ D
05-29-2017, 12:41 PM
A QUICK Idea for June 2017!!!
Is there anyone who would like to create 7 similar ATCs about your city, town, or state?
Think of something historic or cute or funny. Just share it with us.
Mail all but one to me by Friday, June 23rd with 2 Forever stamps. I will mail out a whole
set to everyone on the participation list. Everyone has something that is special about
the areas in which we live. Come on, let's create! :)

I'm in!
1. Gamegirlaz d - received
2. CritterPortraits. - received
3. Yankee - received
4. Elayne - received

CritterPortraits
05-31-2017, 05:32 PM
A QUICK Idea for June 2017!!!
Is there anyone who would like to create 7 similar ATCs about your city, town, or state?
Think of something historic or cute or funny. Just share it with us.
Mail all but one to me by Friday, June 23rd with 2 Forever stamps. I will mail out a whole
set to everyone on the participation list. Everyone has something that is special about
the areas in which we live. Come on, let's create! :)

I'm in!
1. Gamegirlaz d

Me! Critter!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yankee
06-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Can do

Elayne
06-03-2017, 12:08 PM
I'm in, took a while to figure out what I could do besides Palm trees/beach...lol I found something.

GameGirlAZ D
06-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Come on everyone! Most of us live
rather far apart. When we think of
our surroundings, we probably think
of very different things. Have fun
with this. NO STRESS ALLOWED!!!
It is NOT too late to join!!!

Have a great weekend!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
06-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Thank you, Elayne. Your ATCs are here and so cute!

Hi Everyone! It is NOT too late to join in this activity.
Have a great crafty weekend!!!

GameGirlAZ D
06-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Thank you, Yankee. Your ATCs are here and they are HOT! :)

Hi Everyone! It is NOT too late to join in this activity.
Share something about your area on ATCs. NO STRESS!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yankee
06-17-2017, 11:48 AM
Thank you Elayne for my birthday card and ATC!. Ladies are very nice!

GameGirlAZ D
06-17-2017, 09:17 PM
YAAAAAAAA!!! The next party has started! Good! Yankee, here's hoping you have a great birthday month.

CritterPortraits
06-21-2017, 08:16 PM
Mine go postal on Thurs!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
06-24-2017, 12:40 PM
Thank you Crafty Friends. I hope everyone is doing well. I know everyone is working on Birthday ATCs and Birthday Cards because it is time to celebrate Yankee. The cake is being made, there are lots of beverages and snacks on which to munch, so turn the music up. It is time to party!!! :)

Yankee
06-24-2017, 03:48 PM
I received a birthday card from game girl, lots of my favorite colors and balloons. Thank you.

Yankee
06-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Thank you Critter for my pretty pansys card and ATC.
They are colored wonderfully!

GameGirlAZ D
06-28-2017, 01:10 PM
Please turn the music down for a second!!!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the June
Un-Birthday swap. I think you are going to be pleased
when you see all of them. I will return your extras.
I sincerely hoped more people would play along. I will
be mailing this out to you (Elayne, Yankee, and
CritterPortraits) on Saturday. Thank you again!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits
06-29-2017, 05:28 AM
[QUOTE=GameGirlAZ D;206296]Please turn the music down for a second!!!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the June
Un-Birthday swap. I think you are going to be pleased
when you see all of them. I will return your extras.
I sincerely hoped more people would play along. I will
be mailing this out to you (Elayne, Yankee, .....

They are so wonderful thanks so much!

GameGirlAZ D
07-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Hi Yankee!
I hope you have had a wonderful day!

Elayne
07-04-2017, 06:48 PM
I'm listening all the fireworks going on...and to think..just for you.
Hope you had a day full of smiles.

Yankee
07-05-2017, 06:30 AM
Thank you.

Elayne
07-05-2017, 08:08 PM
Gamegirl I received mine today, thank you. It was fun.

Critter, interesting info, I liked that.
Yankee...ha ha, that was funny with the temperatures..how can you stand it?
Gamegirl...lots of historical sites for people to see. You never have to wonder where to take out of town company!

I will try to post them soon.

Yankee
07-05-2017, 08:38 PM
We don't get those terrible high temps every year. But I think I brought them on with my ATC. It was hot when I made them but then it got hotter and hotter. I think one day was 122. But we are known for our sunshine, we get 350 days of sun (on average) and that is all day sunshine. Not like a couple hours of sunshine like where I used to live. And our sky's are so blue and you can see for miles.

GameGirlAZ D
07-05-2017, 08:55 PM
I have a dear friend in Phoenix. I don't know how people can handle such extreme temperatures but I guess people do what they have to do. I am a winter person. Not crazy about extreme snow and really dislike ice but I prefer cold to hot because I can always add clothes. I can't (and shouldn't) dress for extreme heat. :))
I am glad the packages are reaching you.

CritterPortraits
07-16-2017, 08:41 AM
We don't get those terrible high temps every year. But I think I brought them on with my ATC. It was hot when I made them but then it got hotter and hotter. I think one day was 122. But we are known for our sunshine, we get 350 days of sun (on average) and that is all day sunshine. Not like a couple hours of sunshine like where I used to live. And our sky's are so blue and you can see for miles.

I prefer cool to hot, too! Hot days are fun to remember when it is icy outside.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yankee
07-18-2017, 07:52 AM
Thank you Renee for the beautiful hot air balloon card and ATC.

Renee
07-18-2017, 02:52 PM
Thank you Renee for the beautiful hot air balloon card and ATC.

You are very welcome, Yankee! Sorry it didn't get to you before your special day. Hope you enjoy your entire birthday month! :wave:

GameGirlAZ D
07-26-2017, 10:50 AM
Thank you to everyone who has made the effort to get Birthday wishes out to everyone from Mopxsix to Yankee. It is really fun for me to wish each one of us a Happy Birthday because each birthday is a really special gift. Yankee, I hope you have enjoyed this month. You are supportive and fun in the craft circles in which you participate. I thank you for your enthusiasm. I thank you, Elayne, for the birthday package I received today. So kind of you! I am VERY happy.
I am so ready to turn the music up and start eating more cake. If you all really cared, you would take this cake from me! :))
Do something fun and have a great day everyone!!!

CritterPortraits
07-30-2017, 02:15 PM
Thank you to everyone who has made the effort to get Birthday wishes out to everyone from Mopxsix to Yankee. It is really fun for me to wish each one of us a Happy Birthday because each birthday is a really special gift. Yankee, I hope you have enjoyed this month. You are supportive and fun in the craft circles in which you participate. I thank you for your enthusiasm. I thank you, Elayne, for the birthday package I received today. So kind of you! I am VERY happy.
I am so ready to turn the music up and start eating more cake. If you all really cared, you would take this cake from me! :))
Do something fun and have a great day everyone!!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yankee
08-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Happy Birthday to you Gamegirl!

GameGirlAZ D
08-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Thank you to everyone for all the good thoughts and wishes. I had a wonderful day and I am VERY thankful to be alive!!!

GameGirlAZ D
08-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Thank you so much CritterPortraits. Your pretty card and ATC are here. Thank you so much.

GameGirlAZ D
08-23-2017, 01:28 PM
Thank you Traciemvp!!! Your surprise came
yesterday and I was very happy.. I have had
a good birthday month!
Posted via Mobile Device

Traciemvp
08-23-2017, 05:24 PM
Gamegirl, I am pleased that you liked your surprise. I start off with the best intentions and become waylaid by outside stuff. Anyway I am glad that you like it!

Yankee
08-24-2017, 04:39 PM
Thank you Traciemvp for my birthday card and ATC, and goodies.
Thank you very much.

Traciemvp
08-25-2017, 06:48 AM
Yankee, I am glad you received it! I wanted everyone to know that even though I was late you were all in my thoughts and prayers for your day to be great for you! You are welcome!

CritterPortraits
08-27-2017, 11:38 AM
Tracie...thanks for the surprise! Nice job.
Posted via Mobile Device

Traciemvp
08-27-2017, 02:52 PM
CritterPortrait, glad you received it! Thank you!
Posted via Mobile Device

mopzsix
09-10-2017, 04:37 PM
hi all .... yes i am still alive....we have been very busy this summer,,,, so busy that we are letting the lawn biz go for next summer an only do the taxi biz.... we bought our 2nd 15 passanger van this summer because we are turning down tomany jobs...in july we went out to idaho for my bil wedding and to see my daughter that moved out there in june..... and the biggest news of all is while out there her and her boyfriend got engaged about a month ag0..... so now we wait for the date and if it will be here or there..... it will be at least a yrs to a year and a half for the wedding .... my daughter and soon to be son in love have 2 weddings to stand up next yr and we have agraduation party....

thank you to those who sent cards letting me kow you were thinkig of me..... i am so sorry for not getting my cards out to you.... i hope to get them out neext week..... as we both have trips this week....
glad to see you all aredoing so well

debbie
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
09-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Sounds Great Mopzsix! Keep right on blessing and
being blessed!!! Thank you for letting everyone hear
from you here.
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
09-15-2017, 11:48 AM
I hope everyone is safe and well.
We have had a break from birthday cake and
ice cream but we have had lots of time to get
our crafting completed for BOTH of our
October birthday people. Come on,
let's make some smiles!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits
09-21-2017, 10:42 AM
I hope everyone is safe and well.
We have had a break from birthday cake and
ice cream but we have had lots of time to get
our crafting completed for BOTH of our
October birthday people. Come on,
let's make some smiles!
Posted via Mobile Device

HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY TO ALL!
Posted via Mobile Device

Renee
09-25-2017, 12:02 PM
Today's mail included a beautiful card with butterflies and a pretty striped ATC with yummy treat embellies from Elayne. Thanks, Elayne! Love getting happy mail!

Renee
10-02-2017, 07:57 PM
More happy mail arrived today from Yankee and GameGirl! Thanks, ladies!

Yankee
10-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Yea! I was afraid it would be late.

GameGirlAZ D
10-02-2017, 08:57 PM
Renee, I am so glad your party has started. I hope your day and month are filled with happy, fun surprises. Enjoy!!!

Renee
10-05-2017, 10:29 AM
More Happy Mail arrived today from CritterPortraits! I love when my birthday celebration continues through the month! :clap:

GameGirlAZ D
10-19-2017, 09:04 PM
WOW Renee! Thank you so very much. I love coffee but coffee does NOT love me. I think it is because at one point in my life, I had coffee in my veins. Now I am a mint tea drinker and enjoy a large mug of it every single day. I really love your card and ATC, and yes, I do agree with you that most mail is better than a bill. Really cute stamp!!!

Renee
10-20-2017, 01:55 PM
GameGirlAZ D, I am super glad your happy mail arrived, and that you like it!

Traciemvp
10-25-2017, 04:29 PM
I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you ladies for making smile and warming my heart for my birthday! Your artwork was wonderful!
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits
10-29-2017, 06:37 AM
Sweet art has arrived from Renee! Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

inkkyjo
10-30-2017, 12:53 PM
Hey all friends, it's me Inkkyjo, I have been out a for a few hrs...I have a home now, just haven't gotton any craft supplies as I had to sell everything when I moved...as soon as I can get up a craft room, I will see ya..I just looked and it seems as we no longer have challenges as we had before, I am only seeing about 2 here it looks...I miss you all so much..I hope we can get these challenges going wild against ...later girls, inkkyjo

GameGirlAZ D
10-31-2017, 07:36 AM
Good Morning Crafters!!! I see that someone has turned the music down and the party trays look as though everyone who cared to stopped by the buffet tables, sincerely enjoyed the great party treats! I know I did!!! :)) As we prepare for our last birthday celebration for this year, which isn't until early December, I want to thank each of you for your effort to keep this going all year long. I realize life happens, but most of you sincerely tried to honor the commitment for this year-long celebration. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

GameGirlAZ D
10-31-2017, 08:25 AM
This is open to EVERYONE, so PLEASE tell your friends!!!
Let's do a quick TAG SWAP. Let's get as many crafters as possible to
participate. Every participant will make 8 tags NO LARGER
than ATCs. They can be the same or different, whatever
you would like. By Friday, November 20th, PLEASE MAIL THEM
TO ME. Whatever I get, I will divide among the participants
and mail out before November ends. This will be quick and fun.
Everyone is busy but fun always fits in the couple of minutes here
and the couple of minutes there. Please try to let me know if
you will craft along with me for this TAG SWAP, by this Friday, the 3rd.

Thank you !!!

CritterPortraits
10-31-2017, 09:46 AM
Good Morning Crafters!!! I see that someone has turned the music down and the party trays look as though everyone who cared to stopped by the buffet tables, sincerely enjoyed the great party treats! I know I did!!! :)) As we prepare for our last birthday celebration for this year, which isn't until early December, I want to thank each of you for your effort to keep this going all year long. I realize life happens, but most of you sincerely tried to honor the commitment for this year-long celebration. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tag...I'm in!

GameGirlAZ D
10-31-2017, 02:33 PM
TAG SWAP!!! TAG SWAP!!! TAG SWAP!!!

This is open to EVERYONE, so PLEASE tell your friends!!!
Let's do a quick TAG SWAP. Let's get as many crafters as possible to
participate. Every participant will make 8 tags NO LARGER
than ATCs. They can be the same or different, whatever
you would like. By Friday, November 20th, PLEASE MAIL THEM
TO ME. Whatever I get, I will divide among the participants
and mail out before November ends. This will be quick and fun.
Everyone is busy but fun always fits in the couple of minutes here
and the couple of minutes there. Please try to let me know if
you will craft along with me for this TAG SWAP, by this Monday, November 6th.
Thank you !!!

We are tagged!!!
1. Gamegirlaz d
2. CritterPortraits
3. Yankee

Elayne
11-01-2017, 05:13 PM
Boo hoo, I have to take a pass on this one.
I'm so bz making Thanksgiving Day cards and trying to start my Christmas ones.

GameGirlAZ D
11-02-2017, 07:49 AM
Thank you, Elayne.
I understand.

To Everyone: If you have a sheet of beautiful
Holiday Cardstock that you are willing to cut
Into tags and put To and From on the back,
of each, I know I would love to see what you make.

This is a NO STRESS swap, just to keep this group
active.

And, Please, Please, Please don't forget to send
out the last BIRTHDAY Card and ATC.

Thank you, Everyone!
Have a great day.
Posted via Mobile Device

CritterPortraits
11-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Hi gamegirl. ...I mailed my tags today. Forgot to enclose postage. I will put it with the Nov choose atc!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
11-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Thank you CritterPortraits!!!

AND, no need for stamps Critter, because yours were not posted when the package reached me yesterday.
As always, very nice work. Thank you so much.

Yankee
11-06-2017, 07:58 AM
I was just gifted some tags, I am taking that as a sign to do this swap.

GameGirlAZ D
11-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Thank you Yankee. I am happy you were gifted those tags!
Posted via Mobile Device

GameGirlAZ D
11-23-2017, 10:22 PM
Yankee, I thought I had come on here earlier to let you know that your tags are here but I do not see my post. I do thank you so much. I will mail tags to you and CritterPortraits on Saturday.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

We are coming up to our last birthday celebration. Is everyone ready?!?!?!?!?!? :)

Elayne
11-25-2017, 05:11 PM
Yep, Jaimies card is ready to be mailed.

I miss her, hoping she would show up more. I love her art work.

GameGirlAZ D
11-27-2017, 06:17 PM
Hi Birthday Group!!! I hope everyone is doing well and had a pleasant Thanksgiving Weekend.

Get ready to mail out our last Birthday cards and ATCs. The last birthday for our group is coming real soon. Because of all of the holiday mailing, please try to get your birthday mail out early. Let's make this a real fun time for Jaimie. It is time to turn the music up ad pass the cake. :)

Those who are interested in continuing our Birthday activities throughout 2018 or if you would like to host this next year, please let me know. Thank you Crafters.

Elayne
11-27-2017, 07:16 PM
Gamegirl, you did a wonderful job of keeping us on our toes about birthdays, I would sincerely hope you would host 2018.

These swaps/exchanges help keep our board alive! thank you.

Hopefully more will join in.

GameGirlAZ D
12-02-2017, 10:41 AM
CritterPortraits and Yankee, I hope the tags reached you by now and I hope you are pleased with them. That was fun and quick. Thank you so much for participating.

I am turning the music back up because it is time to party with Jaimie!!!
Have a great month Jaimie!

GameGirlAZ D
12-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Jaimie, Jaimie, Jaimie! I hope you have had a wonderful day!!!

GameGirlAZ D
12-11-2017, 06:59 PM
To Everyone: The posting for the 2018 Birthday group is here on the site.
I look forward to celebrating all of the birthdays again next year.
Mr. Stampo started the next thread for us, so look for it and sign up.
Come on, let's party!!! :)

jaimie sander
12-12-2017, 08:31 AM
Please accept my deepest apologies for being MIA the last year! I have just been so busy,and I don't seem to get emails from the group anymore,I just kind of forgot to check in! I am sending out belated wishes to Renee and Tracie,I'm so sorry I missed your celebration days! Thank you everyone who sent me a lovely card,I will post pictures in the next day or two.I have mail scattered everywhere,and need to gather them all up for photos.

GameGirlAZ D
12-23-2017, 06:28 PM
Hello Fellow Crafters!

I want to take this opportunity to thank each one of you for the
pleasure of your company throughout 2017. Here at holiday time
I wish each of you the best and I hope you will come back and join
in the crafting fun throughout 2018. Thank you for your support.
Best wishes to you and yours.

gamegirlaz d :)

Elayne
12-23-2017, 06:33 PM
Greeting from me as well, hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and wishing everyone a healthy happy and prosperous new year.

mopzsix
01-30-2018, 04:34 PM
Hello everyone..... alive and well here.... just wanted to let you know I am sending out 7 cards/ACT to those on the BIRTHDAY list..... if there were more game girl can you plz pm me with who .... I lost my list of those I sent to so I am sending to all 7..... hope to be on here more this year as we have a graduation and wedding this yr...... so invites and thank you s by the dozens....... we are doing well .... we had to shut down our lawn biz last fall....our taxi biz is doing great we have 2-15 passenger vans and are on the search for a mini van....having fun traveling all over.....

Thanks to all of you for the encouragement in your art work

Debbie
Posted via Mobile Device

Elayne
02-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Mopz thank you for my bd coffee cup, so cute.

CritterPortraits
02-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Hello everyone..... alive and well here.... just wanted to let you know I am sending out 7 cards/ACT to those on the BIRTHDAY list..... if there were more game girl can you plz pm me with who .... I lost my list of those I sent to so I am sending to all 7..... hope to be on here more this year as we have a graduation and wedding this yr...... so invites and thank you s by the dozens....... we are doing well .... we had to shut down our lawn biz last fall....our taxi biz is doing great we have 2-15 passenger vans and are on the search for a mini van....having fun traveling all over.....

Thanks to all of you for the encouragement in your art work

Debbie
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the cute coffee ATC! MMMMM...think I'll have a cuppa.
Posted via Mobile Device