Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 12-22-2015, 08:46 AM
Been real & been fun

CottonBliss - although Don makes another good point on my magnetic pad being used, I did some internet research prior to posting so as to give warning to my fellow paper crafters.

The lady I bought mine from had numerous problems with her demo not going to bat for her. This may have been one of the items she alluded to. Buying used in some cases is a good thing. But not always.

So that you won't end up where I am, I highly recommend doing what Don suggests as well as getting information on their return policy.

It's a very handy tool to have. And I am able to make mine work.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:03 AM

I appreciate the suggestions and should I decide otherwise I'll definitely go to Mike's with a coupon.

That thing is likely to end up somewhat abused by falling over or even stepped on while sitting in my chair. Not overly harmed but jolted around. And, I like to move fast, so pulling a piece of sticky note is quicker than exchanging the base platform and hunting it down on my table with my sprawled mess covering it.

I have all kinds of envelopes on my Cameo but I rather use the envelope punch board than sort thru them, resize, etc and use the machine. My mad methods don't make sense but they FEEL more productive.

Then again, I could end up with one of those Mag Platforms this weekend. It's my mental tug of war