Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 09-16-2013, 07:43 AM
stampin stacy

Default what's on your stamping to do list

I've got to make a birthday card for DH and a happy fall and I miss you for DS. I also need to start gathering addresses and make xmas cards, I am not going to wait until the last minute this year. I'm not, not, not....

I've also got that clean up and reorganise to do in my stamp room as well as a update/redo of my stamp supplies notebooks. sigh tired just thinking about it, lol
Old 09-16-2013, 09:38 AM

I have a sympathy card to make for a cousin, who just lost her son. Then birthday cards for niece and DS, and can't forget alcohol ink ATCs due at the end of the month. But first, finish the book for book club tonight! I know, I really need to shut down the 'puter.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Been real & been fun

My list includes cleaning up my craft studio, mailing Alsmouse her altered tin, finishing my sister's birthday card, making a get well card for friend who has cancer, making a card for a friend who is having housing problems, getting wedding color for a bridal shower (also trying to find out where they are registered), need to figure out how to make a grad/birthday card for my nephew's birthday in October. I also need to figure out when I can get a bunch of craft things to my niece.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:07 PM

I am trying to get a lot of cards done for our local craft sale........3 days long. I usually sell about 100 cards plus some other odds and ends. Most of cards are embellished with tattings. Funny, but I was also planning to do some fight cancer cards to have on hand. After my own bout with breast cancer this year, I can see the need and bought a set of stamps from Club Scrap.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:29 AM
stampin stacy

I'm guess I'm going to make ds a get well card instead of happy fall. He's got the crud, poor baby. Lol he is feeling so bad that he managed to lock his keys in his car when he got back from the clinic and had to call the campus security or something for a lock out assist before he could go inside to take meds and crash. Sure hope he makes it thru today, it's his very long class from 8 - 8 day.

Oh! add add get pics off camera so I can take new pics of what I make too. So now my list looks like:

upload all pics and then charge up camera - DONE!!
Clean stamp room so I can get to desk, DONE but still need to reorganize room/closet.
card for ds
card for dh
christmas cards
christmas addresses/envelopes for cards
2014 calendar book
stamps and supplies notebook
reorganize room/closet

more to follow...

Last edited by stampin stacy; 09-24-2013 at 06:31 AM.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:46 AM

I guess the next step is to set priorities. When my list gets so long, sometimes nothing gets done. I lose focus.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:09 AM
stampin stacy

Lol, yesterday I went into my stamp room and decorated a small notebook I'd been putting notes in. Not even on my list of "to do's". Turned out cute but I still have to upload and charge the camera so I can get a pic of it.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:33 AM

Sometimes just doing something that makes you feel so good is a way to get the juices flowing again. It will help you get started on that to do list faster. Let us see it when you are ready.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Been real & been fun

I got Alsmouse's altered tin out in the mail yesterday. Unable to share pics because that would ruin it for her, so those will have to wait. Almost finished with the bridal card since I found out her colors yesterday. Added another element to my sister's card after finding this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2853.JPG (31.3 KB, 183 views)
Old 09-18-2013, 12:36 PM

I had time to work on my cancer note cards yesterday but they still need some finishing touches, embellishments. The cutting and stamping are done. They are shaped like Tshirts.