Rubber Stamp Chat


Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Rubbermadness Rubbermadness is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: summer in NY winter in Savannh G
Posts: 15
Default Tim Holtz, Pen & Pencil stamp set

Hi guys, I really would like this Pen and Pencil Tim Holtz stamp set, new or used, so if you have it and are willing to part with it let me have the details
thanks
Pat
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-02-2011, 07:03 PM
alsmouse alsmouse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: oregon
Posts: 1,051
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbermadness View Post
Hi guys, I really would like this Pen and Pencil Tim Holtz stamp set, new or used, so if you have it and are willing to part with it let me have the details
thanks
Pat

Did you Google it or try on Ebay? I did a Google & found quite a few. HTH
~C8>
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Rubbermadness Rubbermadness is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: summer in NY winter in Savannh G
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsmouse View Post

Did you Google it or try on Ebay? I did a Google & found quite a few. HTH
~C8>
i did, but they were a lot of money, I was hoping some one had one they did'nt want and would sell it a little less than new, but thanks for looking for me.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-02-2011, 08:46 PM
TheAfricanQueen's Avatar
TheAfricanQueen TheAfricanQueen is offline
Been real & been fun
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a very busy place
Posts: 14,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbermadness View Post
i did, but they were a lot of money, I was hoping some one had one they did'nt want and would sell it a little less than new, but thanks for looking for me.
Did you try posting a thread over on SCS under their buy/sell/trade or even posting an ad on Craig's List?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-07-2011, 08:37 PM
SassyStamptress's Avatar
SassyStamptress SassyStamptress is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: City of Gracious Living!!!!
Posts: 312
Default

I am going to the Original Rubberstamp show in Carson CA ...
STampers Anonymous is one of the vendors?? ANd of course
Tim Holtz will also be their ....

I can call you Sat and let you know how much it is ... and you tell me
if you want me to buy it ...


This one right???



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbermadness View Post
Hi guys, I really would like this Pen and Pencil Tim Holtz stamp set, new or used, so if you have it and are willing to part with it let me have the details
thanks
Pat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tim.jpg (37.4 KB, 47 views)
__________________
Sassy Stamptress!! ............. aka Jessica
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-08-2011, 05:09 AM
Rubbermadness Rubbermadness is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: summer in NY winter in Savannh G
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyStamptress View Post
I am going to the Original Rubberstamp show in Carson CA ...
STampers Anonymous is one of the vendors?? ANd of course
Tim Holtz will also be their ....

I can call you Sat and let you know how much it is ... and you tell me
if you want me to buy it ...


This one right???
i am sooooo jelous of you, you are going to see me all time idol Tim,,,,I know he doesnt bat for our side but I would put my slippers under his bed any time.
I am such a slut. Take pictures of him and his work if you are allow to.
OK, yes this is the set, I have found it for $21 then $7 mail which I think is too much, so if you can get it for $21 I would love it darling.
I wish I could come with you, post your finds for me to see.
Have fun.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-08-2011, 08:26 AM
TheAfricanQueen's Avatar
TheAfricanQueen TheAfricanQueen is offline
Been real & been fun
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a very busy place
Posts: 14,904
Default

OMG RM! He may have some good ideas, but com'on! The only true difference between him and us is that he is working as an art director. PSHAW. And he doesn't bat for our side...now what's that s'posed to mean? He's anti art? Again: PSHAW.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-08-2011, 01:14 PM
SassyStamptress's Avatar
SassyStamptress SassyStamptress is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: City of Gracious Living!!!!
Posts: 312
Default

See Rubbermadness .... (SLUT) .... I knew I liked you!!!!
lolololol .......


He is a cutie ... and very charismatic, easy going, and is very
approachable ... I have sat in his classes before when he comes
to the shows/expos I've gone too here in Cali!! ... Ive sat right
next to him while eating our lunches and he just shoot the SShhh
.... and everytime he is at a show ... I'll say heh Tim and he says
Heh Jess!!! ...

I wish I could go to his cruises ... they are a bit expensive ...
I have 2 friends that have gone twice and I bet if I stopped
buying Crap .. I could afford to go .... Hmmm maybe 1 day!!!

I wish you all lived close to me ... Hmmm maybe not!!!
I would be in such trouble ... my hubby/daughter would
never get to see me ....lolol


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbermadness View Post
i am sooooo jelous of you, you are going to see me all time idol Tim,,,,I know he doesnt bat for our side but I would put my slippers under his bed any time.
I am such a slut. Take pictures of him and his work if you are allow to.
OK, yes this is the set, I have found it for $21 then $7 mail which I think is too much, so if you can get it for $21 I would love it darling.
I wish I could come with you, post your finds for me to see.
Have fun.
__________________
Sassy Stamptress!! ............. aka Jessica
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-08-2011, 01:20 PM
SassyStamptress's Avatar
SassyStamptress SassyStamptress is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: City of Gracious Living!!!!
Posts: 312
Default

Rubbermadness or anyone else .... wants me to get something
for ya!! I will gladly get it ...

Here are the vendors ............


List of Vendors for July 2011 RSC:
A STAMP IN THE HAND CO. ~ AMERICAN ART STAMP ~ ART GONE WILD ~ FROM COVER TO COVER ~ HANKO DESIGNS ~ JUDIKINS ~ K KREATIONS ~ KRAZY KREATIONS ~ LOCAL KING ~ LOST COAST DESIGNS ~ MAGENTA ~ PRINTWORKS COLLECTION ~ RAINBOW PAPER CRAFTS ~ RUBBER STAMP CONCEPTS ~ TESSLER STAMPS / STENCILS ~ TAJ OF HONOLULU ~ STAMP ON OVER ~ STAMPERS ANONYMOUS ~ SPARKLE N SPRINKLE ~ STAMPENDOUS ~ STUDIOS BLACKBIRD ~ ZETTIOLOGY / TEESHA MOORE
__________________
Sassy Stamptress!! ............. aka Jessica
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-08-2011, 01:21 PM
SassyStamptress's Avatar
SassyStamptress SassyStamptress is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: City of Gracious Living!!!!
Posts: 312
Default

lolololol ...... He's part of the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" art world ....
is what Pay meant .... I don't like using the G word!! hee hee
He is a sweetheart .......


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAfricanQueen View Post
OMG RM! He may have some good ideas, but com'on! The only true difference between him and us is that he is working as an art director. PSHAW. And he doesn't bat for our side...now what's that s'posed to mean? He's anti art? Again: PSHAW.
__________________
Sassy Stamptress!! ............. aka Jessica

Last edited by SassyStamptress; 07-08-2011 at 01:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=