Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Bulletin Board > Questions and Suggestions

Questions and Suggestions Questions about the forum or software? Can't figure something out? Ask me here.

Old 11-13-2009, 10:51 PM
wolfeyesone

Default Stamp companies

Hi Amy

You've created a friendly, fun & informative place here TY !

Let me start off by saying that the stamp companies on RSC are wonderful !

I just can't figure out why some of the other stamp co's aren't here too... Did they not want to " join " or take part in RSC ? Just wondering. Thx
Old 11-14-2009, 06:50 AM
stampin stacy

Maybe we just need to spread the word.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:56 AM
One Eye Wonder

This past time, as a loyal cumstomer, I emailed a couple of companies about the Virt Con and asked them to participate or check it out and support RSC. They didn't participate, but maybe it planted a seed.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:09 AM

I'm sure it's a business by business decision. We have vendor companies who left RSChat, left and came back, etc.

What I have noticed is a change in company blogs - more peaks, more techniques, etc. These take resources that would have staffed a virt con.

All we can do is invite more companies to the virt cons and hope they respond positively.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:02 AM
Beeswax Rubber Stamps

When I first started RSC I must have emailed over 200 companies inviting them to join. Not many responded. Why? I really don't know. RSC is an excellent opportunity for company owners to connect easily with customers. It really has the potential to be so much more too. About six months to a year in I did a second followup email but maybe it's time to try a third time. It just takes quite a bit of time on my part.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:27 AM
wolfeyesone

I agree, RSC is an excellent opportunity for any/all rubber stamp companies. as well as the rubber stamp enthusiasts. It will attract more attention to their Co's merchandise with minimal time out put for them.
It is awonderful place to promot their line, merchandise but also away to stay tuned to what we (their customers )are interested in. In away offering us " That little bit more " then just a sale. Just knowing a Co is interested in whats being created, or how their stamps are being used, makes me want to patronize them.
The Virtual Convention led me to websites, I would have never visited. I have found something I would like to purchase from each one of them. My wish list is in place...
The sketch Challenges another wonderful, fun for us opportunity. I love the fact any stamp co's stamps can be used for the layout, but it also promots intrest directly to that Co's line.
Jade, I too have recently emailed a few stamp co's that I purchased orders of stamps from ( just prior to finding & joining RSC) I asked them why they were not part of RSC and if in the future they had any plans to become a part. ect...
I do hope they come to realize the opportunities, benifets that RSC offers us all.
Thanks again Amy, for the great community & all the hard work you put into it.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:28 PM
linda4900

Default opinon

Hi,
I have been wondering if anyone has had problems with the stamps from "Close to My Heart" stamps. Someone had told me that the material breaks down and they turn black. I was considering of becoming a consultant. Any feed back would be very much appriciated.

Thanks
Old 11-15-2009, 09:06 PM

Hum, I haven't heard of such a thing. I'll have to check my stamps and see how they are doing as I don't use them very often. . .but I have a project underway and 4 of them would be perfect for it. Thanks for jogging my design noggin!

Let me ink them up in the morning and I'll post back. . .
Old 11-16-2009, 07:20 AM
linda4900

Thank you so much for your reply, piecesandpom. I also have a pom.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:00 PM
wolfeyesone

I have 3 Close To My Heart stamps that came included in a "lot" that I purchased on ebay.. 1 of them I haven't used, The other two are older and much used , stained but the images still stamp clean.