Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Old 05-15-2009, 07:27 PM

Smile DESPERATE FOR UPTOWN DESIGN COMPANY

Hello, How are you all? I hope as well as can be. I am on the lookout for a stamp from Uptown Design Company's Ornamentum line called the Odyssey,sku no 114209. The stamp itself is a young girl/child at sea, supported by two cupped hands holding small tridents with flags-these hands are the child's boat. Yes, I am desperate to have this, I left it too late, and sadly they are now out of business. They had some fabulous images which I bought from Addicted to Stamps and when I enquired from them regarding the out of stock sticker that had been on this item for months, they kindly informed me about the demise of Uptown. I could take it out of my wishlist, but I won't. I could take it out of my heart, but I can't, the longing remains. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The sting in the tail for most people is that I am in Melbourne Australia, but I am aware of postage charges, as I do all my stamp shopping online. Kind Regards to everyone and Cheersxx
Old 05-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Viva Las Vegastamps!

You could search for the stamp on eBay perhaps... and regularly. Hope you find it. Uptown has been gone for years I believe.
http://vivalas.blogspot.com/
Old 05-16-2009, 02:56 AM

Thumbs up THANK YOU, ADMIRATION

Thank you. Need I say I think you are an absolute doll. I actually have it on saved search on ebay, but I really do take appreciate you taking the time to read and reply to my query. I've been attending the stamp convention (that's how I justify it) by using that grand word "attending", since 10.a.m. this morning down under time and I must say I've had a fantastic time. I've found so many new and wonderful stamp sites I'll be buying stamps 'til I'm old and dotty, which is actually next week. But I have noticed how much time and effort you personally have put in answering queries and keeping the event moving and I think you are pretty special, Great respect and admiration to you. I actually spent several hours at the fabulous Viva Las Vegastamps site, which I often do, refining my selection of desired images down to approximately half a million. I need to live near the shop so I can satisfy my desire with measured purchases. How special are you? (If that doesn't make sense, it's an Australian way of rhetorically letting you know you are special.)Thank you again,
Old 05-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Viva Las Vegastamps!

Love your humor and we get a lot of Australians in our store so I think Las Vegas must be a popular destination and hope you'll make it here soon! You can visit my blog for a virtual visit to the store!
http://vivalas.blogspot.com/