Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Old 05-27-2007, 09:57 PM
gunvor

Default Archivers in Minneapolis

I have a friend who's going to spend a fair part of summer in Minneapolis (she used to live there) and who´ll visit a shop called Archivers. She's bringing an extra suitcase for taking new stamping and scrapping stuff home to Sweden and offered to be a "personal shopper" for me.

Does anyone here know what stamp companies that store carries? And more specifically: do they carry Stampington stamps?
Old 05-28-2007, 01:56 PM

Hi - I'd never heard of them before but looked them up and found their website - if this is the store your friend is referring to:
http://www.archiversonline.com/index.asp
It looks like it is mostly scrapbooking. But you could look up the location she's going to and give them a call I suppose.

Hopefully someone from the Minneapolis area will chime in with more help!

Kate
Old 05-28-2007, 02:53 PM

Default nice store

It is a great store for Scrap bookers! I love to go whenever there is one near a show that we are set up at. It is usually full of things that can cross over , like embellishments. They do carry some stamps, but not as many as a stamp store would . I know Robert from American Art Stamps has stamps that are sold thoughout the US in their stores. I have also ordered from the store in Indiana and they are very accominating. I have gone to one in WI and one in CO too, and they all seem to carry about the same things. The great thing that they have going for them is that they have an area where you can do and use all of their die cuts and stuff like that for scrap booking. I think you might call it a crop room. I know some of the things are for free use.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:31 PM
StampingSpud

Smile

Hope I'm not too late to chime in! I live near an Archiver's store (they have 42 at this point, I think) and here's what I can recall seeing on their shelves:

Wood Mounted:
Hero Arts
Stampendous
A Muse
Wordsworth
Northwoods

Clear/Unmounted:
Hero Arts
Stampendous
Doodlebug
Fiskars
Paper Salon
Scrappy Cat
Autumn Leaves
Fancy Pants

I have not seen any Stampington stamps or publications at any of the 5 locations I've ever visited.