Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Swap Shop

Swap Shop Trade or sell your wares here. Also the home of "Pay it Forward".

Old 04-05-2013, 04:29 PM

they are so neat...i have never seen them things...i am well off in the country...nothing but fields and livestock
Old 04-05-2013, 08:07 PM

Chemo does do that. Radiation only causes hair loss in the treatment area and the breast has little air, not even much in the armpit where the burn is most pronounced.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:21 AM

well i am glad you didnt have to do the chemo...mine sucked so bad....and i was alone..somedays, i just didnt even get out of bed...i dont know how i didnt wet myself...i guess if i cant get up to cook or eat...nothing comes out anywhere...oh god, it was bad.. i still have a bad liver....and i am a person who doesnt drink...i had a blood transfusion when i had my second child and it gave me hepititis c..they tried to get rid of it for me with the chemo and shots/pills and ect...and i just couldnt do more than 6 months worth, it made me too sick, deathly sick......it made me extremly crazy..they were going to put me in a home, i had no one to care for me..i am not married nor have a boy friend...and my kids had too small babies to have to deal with me...so i just stopped all chemo and decided to just die when god takes me..so far i am still here..its been 10 yrs since my last treatment...sometimes i wonder if doctors are the ones trying to kill us..ohhhh i shouldnt have said that..that was not nice...but it was how i felt...i am doing good..and i am very carefull of all my meds...pain pills for all my surgeries and stuff...I try to make one perscription last 1 1/2 months...thats great for someone who is in as much daily pain as i am in.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:15 AM

Sorry it has been so hard for you. I sometimes wonder if the men doctors like to just torture women like the mostly male shoe designers do for our feet. The high heels and pointed toes are just torture chambers for the most part. They ruin feet. I now have bunnions and hammertoes and I only wear open sandals most of the time now.