Rubber Stamp Chat


Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-19-2008, 03:46 PM
JadeBuddah's Avatar
JadeBuddah JadeBuddah is offline
One Eye Wonder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Planet 9
Posts: 346
Default ISO RSM #94 Under the Sea

I am ISO an old Rubber Stamp Madness magazine #94 Under the Sea is the theme.

Let me know if you have one you want to sell.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-09-2008, 04:36 PM
JadeBuddah's Avatar
JadeBuddah JadeBuddah is offline
One Eye Wonder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Planet 9
Posts: 346
Default

I found one on e-bay but the guy wants over 6 bucks for the shipping (more than the cost of the magazine)! I e-mailed him and he isn't willing to budge.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-25-2008, 04:32 AM
Maudie Maudie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
Default

Hi, Are you still looking for the RSM. I am pretty sure I have it. Let me know and I will look for it for you

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-25-2008, 07:25 AM
JadeBuddah's Avatar
JadeBuddah JadeBuddah is offline
One Eye Wonder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Planet 9
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maudie View Post
Hi, Are you still looking for the RSM. I am pretty sure I have it. Let me know and I will look for it for you

Chris
YES I am! Please look and let me know how much you want.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-26-2008, 04:12 AM
Maudie Maudie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
Default

Hi,
I am at work now. but will look thru my rsm stash and see if i can find it. i am pretty sure i do. You wont need to buy it tho. i have so many magazines, as great as they are i dont get back to them for looong time and am glad if someone can use one of them.

I will let you know the status, probably later this evening or early monday afternoon.

Chris aka Maudie
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-26-2008, 08:44 PM
JadeBuddah's Avatar
JadeBuddah JadeBuddah is offline
One Eye Wonder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Planet 9
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maudie View Post
Hi,
I am at work now. but will look thru my rsm stash and see if i can find it. i am pretty sure i do. You wont need to buy it tho. i have so many magazines, as great as they are i dont get back to them for looong time and am glad if someone can use one of them.

I will let you know the status, probably later this evening or early monday afternoon.

Chris aka Maudie
Thanks Chris!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Maudie Maudie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
Default

I found it. #94 Sea of Rubber. Has mermaid sitting on rock and another in a large clam shell, sunken ship etc. It is an oversized mgazine so i will need to go to office supply and get a large large manila envelope. fortunately theres one next to post office.

I will get it mailed out tues.

Chris aka Maudie
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-28-2008, 03:38 PM
JadeBuddah's Avatar
JadeBuddah JadeBuddah is offline
One Eye Wonder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Planet 9
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maudie View Post
I found it. #94 Sea of Rubber. Has mermaid sitting on rock and another in a large clam shell, sunken ship etc. It is an oversized mgazine so i will need to go to office supply and get a large large manila envelope. fortunately theres one next to post office.

I will get it mailed out tues.

Chris aka Maudie
Thanks! I PMed you my address. I am happy to pay for the shipping as well.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-29-2008, 02:11 AM
Maudie Maudie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
Default

Hi, Just to let you know I maled the RSM today. This is on me. Enjoy!!!

Chris aka Maudie
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-29-2008, 07:42 AM
JadeBuddah's Avatar
JadeBuddah JadeBuddah is offline
One Eye Wonder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Planet 9
Posts: 346
Default

Thanks so much Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=