Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:14 AM

Default STAMP OUT CUTE

Oh Dear....it's me again....I'm starting to feel like the Kiss of Death...I'll just go ahead and ask....Stamp Out Cute?....the perspective stamp....(hall of fame stamp)....not appearing in my google searches...Have they closed down ? she asked tentatively
Old 05-16-2012, 07:25 AM
stampin stacy

Grrr, are we being spammed?! You have been reported, love that lil red triangle...

Adelaidebeatrice, have you gotten an answer to your question about the company Stamp Out Cute? Don't know anything myself but hopefully someone will.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:30 PM
yawning_greyhound

I visited their site several times last year and was unable to get the catalog to load; I emailed the people but got no response but the site continued to be "up". But I visited a few months ago and the site name is for sale. So it doesn't look good. Maybe someone bought their catalog? Here's hoping anyway.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:11 AM

Unhappy

Thank you ladies for taking the time to reply.....it doesn't look good does it?....sometimes you see posts regarding companies closing down, but nothing is popping up; just a few posts with either individual stamps for sale or some creations using Stamp Out Cute items. Speaking of which....these are gorgeous if you want to have a look...http://creationsbypatti.blogspot.com...in-avairy.html. Really beautiful work.
As ever, thank you very much Stacy for your help. I love the way you always take time.:applause
My thanks to both of you again
Cheers Margarette
Old 05-20-2012, 03:13 PM
stampin stacy

You are most welcome, sorry you can't find out anything. Guess they have shut down like so many other wonderful stamp companies.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:21 AM
Bonnie/raduse

I think I saw over on Splitcoast about a month or two ago Stamp Out Cute was closing.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:38 AM

Thank You