Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 05-06-2015, 11:52 PM

Thank you, any info is appreciated. Don sent a picture, but I still can't see how it is used. Does every comment go to every chat person? Some people are getting annoyed with me, but I have never used a site like this before. Sorry, I thought every thread is only for those chatting about it???
Old 05-07-2015, 12:02 AM

Default Kickin' Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kestrel View Post
Marveen,
You have asked this question 5 times in several different threads and have gotten several helpful answers. It often takes a day or two for people to respond to a post, so there's no reason to repeat it.
I am sorry for repeating my question, but I guess I really don't know how this site works. I thought every thread was separate and I wanted another thread to see my question. You said that I have gotten several helpful answers, but I have not seen them except for Don's answer. He sent picture of the card, but I still don't know how to create or use the tab. Sorry for being a stupid pest. I will keep checking the site when I get an email notification.
Old 05-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Been real & been fun

Marveen, you are not a stupid pest. Sometimes you have to keep asking until you get an answer that satisfies you.

In answer to your question, when a thread is posted, everyone can see it even though you may have posted it to one category.

It took me a while to understand how this chat room worked. And there are still things I don't know. Please don't give up.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:45 PM

Default Kickin' Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAfricanQueen View Post
Marveen, you are not a stupid pest. Sometimes you have to keep asking until you get an answer that satisfies you.

In answer to your question, when a thread is posted, everyone can see it even though you may have posted it to one category.

It took me a while to understand how this chat room worked. And there are still things I don't know. Please don't give up.
Thanks for your reply....that makes me feel better. I will wait and see what and if others reply to my question.
Old 05-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Leaf Peeper

It takes a while to learn the ins and outs of a website, Marveen. Everyone can see every post in every thread but may not be online to read it. If you send someone a private message (PM), then only that person sees it (like email). Evidently, Sweet Stampin' has the info and here was the response from them in another thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetStampen View Post
Marveen,

As I explained in your phone call and two previous emails, we lost a lot of projects when they took the Carol Duvall site down. I have them on a jump drive... one of 40 in my office. I'm working my way through them as fast as I can between paying orders.
Just be patient, and I'm sure they'll get back to you.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kestrel View Post
It takes a while to learn the ins and outs of a website, Marveen. Everyone can see every post in every thread but may not be online to read it. If you send someone a private message (PM), then only that person sees it (like email). Evidently, Sweet Stampin' has the info and here was the response from them in another thread:

Just be patient, and I'm sure they'll get back to you.
Thanks for the information. I will not post again and wait for any responses.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:58 AM
Leaf Peeper

You might find other subjects of interest here in the forums, so feel free to jump in with a comment or two.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:49 PM

Marveen, I did not send you a picture, I sent you a link to their site. Just click on the bolded type. You can even phone them.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:09 PM

Default Kickin tab rubber stamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Marveen, I did not send you a picture, I sent you a link to their site. Just click on the bolded type. You can even phone them.
Thanks, Don. I have been in contact with Holly at that site and she just answered me and said she has looked everywhere and cannot find any instructions. I saw the picture you sent, but I still don't know how to use it to make something "pop". When I put it in a card it just looks goofy. I will probably never use it. Oh well, win some loose some.

Thanks again, Marveen
Old 06-05-2015, 10:22 PM

I would like to help you out but I have absolutely no idea what it is.