Rubberstampchat

Go Back   Rubberstampchat > Studio > Contests and Call for Entries and Artists

Contests and Call for Entries and Artists Card contests sponsored by companies, magazine entries and Design Team searches.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2010, 05:40 AM

Talking Scrolls Work Design Team Call

Scrolls Work Stamps is in need of a Design Team!!

To start off I don't want to always keep the same people on the design team all the time. I really like the idea of different styles and techniques. To have this, I have decided to keep each person on the team for only 6 months at a time. This eventually may change.

The requirements for the design team will be to create and mail me 3 cards a month, and to post on blogs, forums and groups they are in about the cards. They of course must use only Scrolls Work Stamps (but use what ever embellishments you would like) and give credit and links to Scrolls Work.
The payment will be in stamps I choose from a "wish List" you create valued around $30-$40 a month of which I would like to have cards made.

How to become a member of the design team:
1. First I would like you to visit Scrolls Work and make sure you will feel comfortable making cards with our stamps, since I will be sending you stamps of my choosing to design with.
2. Snail Mail me 4 cards as examples of your work. You DO NOT need to use Scrolls Work Stamps for these, whatever stamps you have will work just fine.
(If you are wanting your projects returned include a self adressed stamped envelope)
Mail them to:
Scrolls Work
PO Box 766
Emmett, ID 83617
3. Include a little bit about your self, the stamp clubs you are in and your blog address and where ever else you would be using to post your cards.
4. Include your contact info. so that you can be reached if you are choosen.
~ First and last name.
~ Email address
~ Mailing address
~ Phone number

5. Make sure you mail this to us by Aug. 15th.

I know not everyone doing a design team has the same requirements but I want to make sure that you are capable of making cards that are not "fixed" with paint shop or photo shopped. Plus I love getting cards in the mail...don't we all? The reason I ask for where you will be posting your projects is because I want to make sure the stamps I will be sending you will be seen.

We will announce the new Scrolls Work Design Team on October 1st

As always if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Thanks,
Jacque