Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Old 09-19-2009, 01:10 AM

Question Looking for Toybox Stamps

Hello everyone...Just wondering if anyone knows if Toybox Art Stamps are still in business?
Pluuuuus does anyone know where I can get an image by Toybox Rubber Stamps - gnomes mending a broken heart - that was used by Hannamaija Teisko in the Seeing Red feature in the Summer edition of RubberStampMadness magazine.As with everyone that's in the magazine it was a fabulous piece of art.
Or, if you know of a stamp that is similiar to this image I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks very much
Old 09-19-2009, 06:31 AM
stampin stacy

here is a link to another thread where someone was looking for gnomes, hope it helps:
http://rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=3018

I don't know for sure but think Toy Box has been gone for sometime now, too bad they did have some great images.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:05 PM

Smile Thank You

Hello Stacy , Thanks very much for your reply, it was very much appreciated. You're always so helpful and friendly. I popped over and had a look at the links, some I'd seen before, and forgotten about and some it's always great to revisit with fresh eyes, like Third Coast Rubber.I hadn't seen the site Highlander Celtic Stamps before, so that was really interesting, and I enjoyed their card gallery too. I didn't find what I was looking for but I did enjoy myself, so thank you again.
I don't know why,but ever since I saw that gnomes mending a broken heart stamp I've really wanted it!!I'm sure other stampers know what I mean. I was looking for another stamp earlier in the year. The Odyssey by Ornamentum Stamps and quite by accident I found the exact same image on the Above the Mark Rubber Stamp site...spooky!!!let's hope something like that happens again...Thanks againxx
Cheers
Old 10-28-2009, 09:11 PM
blue5ft3

You can put in a search that will deliver a daily listing if you put Toybox stamps in the search subject. There are always some at Buy It Now and other times at auction.. HTH