Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 09-02-2008, 03:05 AM

Default Praises for Bombshell stamps

I wanted to let you know that I love my stamps from Bombshell stamps and that I got my order in just two days. I was very pleased with ordering from this company and plan to order again. Way cool.

I can't wait to make some cards with those stamps now. Stay tuned as I will post the cards in the gallery soon.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:43 AM
One Eye Wonder

I can't wait for the mermaid that she will be putting out soon!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Craft addict

Thanks 1of2Shoes! I was excited to see you were up in San Marcos, just half an hour away! I've been working everyday on new designs, and I CAN'T WAIT to finish things up. Since I work in "collections" as opposed to selling individual stamps, it takes a lot more time to get the right balance of images. I end up designing 2x more than I produce, and pick and choose the best of the best images.

You're signed up for our newsletter, so you'll have the first sneak peek, and have the chance to pre-order.

Talk to you soon!!!

Bombshell Stamps -Vintage Art Stamps with Attitude~
Old 09-17-2008, 07:32 PM

Shannon had her first brick & morter sale to my LSS for our bi-monthly line reveal. They had one of the staff dress as a Bombshell Gal and she applied the stamps as temp tattoos to anyone who wanted one. I won't tell you what a kick it was to see so many LOLs (little old ladies) with the tattoos on. Even a few of the frumpy ladies did it.
Shannon, they were a hit. I don't think the LSS has a one remaining, they just blew out of there and the LSS is waiting very impatiently for the mermaid line to come out. I have a feeling that our Bombshell Gal will dress as a mermaid for that reveal. I don't know if anyone took photos of our Bombshell Gal, but she was super with the 'tats'.
I took 'Butterfly Queen' to work & she got a lot of positive comments. And I told a client, who just added a real 'tat', about the website & she couldn't wait to get home & play on the site.
The enabler strikes again. "wahhh haaa haaa haaahaaa" (evil laugh). ~C8>
Old 09-23-2008, 04:02 PM
SilverSagess

I just checked out the website. Really neat vintage stamps!
Old 09-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Craft addict

Thanks Anne for all the low down!!! Lisa's been great at advertising, and sending me pics of the event. She sold out of Bombshell Stamps that afternoon, yeah!

Thanks for checking out the site SilverSagess!

Bombshell Stamps -Vintage Art Stamps with Attitude~
Old 07-09-2009, 08:24 AM

LOVE Bombshell Stamps!!! I'm having SO much fun playing with my stamps!! I'm new here but as soon as I get to 10 posts and 7 days, I'll upload some of my cards to the gallery!

Shannon's images are so fun to color!!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsmouse View Post
Shannon had her first brick & morter sale to my LSS for our bi-monthly line reveal. They had one of the staff dress as a Bombshell Gal and she applied the stamps as temp tattoos to anyone who wanted one. I won't tell you what a kick it was to see so many LOLs (little old ladies) with the tattoos on. Even a few of the frumpy ladies did it.
Shannon, they were a hit. I don't think the LSS has a one remaining, they just blew out of there and the LSS is waiting very impatiently for the mermaid line to come out. I have a feeling that our Bombshell Gal will dress as a mermaid for that reveal. I don't know if anyone took photos of our Bombshell Gal, but she was super with the 'tats'.
I took 'Butterfly Queen' to work & she got a lot of positive comments. And I told a client, who just added a real 'tat', about the website & she couldn't wait to get home & play on the site.
The enabler strikes again. "wahhh haaa haaa haaahaaa" (evil laugh). ~C8>
You wouldn't be Lisa from Stampin' cat Studio in Salem are you?

My Blog: Made By Nicole
Old 07-09-2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perky Nihilist View Post
You wouldn't be Lisa from Stampin' cat Studio in Salem are you?
Sorry, Nicole, Not me.
Lisa is the owner/enabler of SCS, my LSS. I'm just a regular addict there.
Do you shop there? If so, you may have seen me walking around with a small moving lump (formerly Tucker) on my shoulder or down the front of my shirt. Dazi isn't ready to try traveling yet, so you may just have to ask Lisa to point me out.
I'm always there for WNP [What's New Pussycat], her reveal of new items that happens on the 3ed Weds. of every other month. Hope to see you there. ~C8>