Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Old 10-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Stampwrite

Default Cherubs from Maine Street Stamps

One of the favorite cards that I ever received was from woman in New York who has MS. Due to her illness, she quit stamping shortly after she sent that card and all of her stamps were sold through a stamp store on the west coast. The card she made for me had little cherubs who were making a birthday cake... one pouring the flour, another with her finger in the frosting, etc. I think I finally found the cherubs in The Rubber Stamp Sourcebook, on the page from Maine Street Stamps. There are three different cherubs that she used, and each one is playing with a little star (which she didn't use on my card.)

I'm not finding Maine Street Stamps when I search using Google, and I'm afraid they may not be around anymore. If anyone knows where I can find these images, I'd love to buy them!

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Old 10-17-2008, 08:22 PM

"On 9/16/03, Roberta at RSM sent this info: "Maine Street Stamps - Owned by Jenny Taliadoros, Kingfield, ME. No longer in the stamp business, but publishes doll magazine."

Courtesy of http://www.joanwear.com/whatever%20happened.html

If you're in the market, a "Favorite" search on Ebay is the way to go. They'll email you everytime someone lists something for Maine Street Stamps

Last edited by Mommyrox; 10-17-2008 at 08:23 PM. Reason: adding info ;)
Old 10-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Stampwrite

Thanks, Mommyrox-

I've been looking on eBay, but I'm just not that patient! I'm hoping someone here will know of a source for the cherubs. Meanwhile, I've got my eBay request in...

Thanks again.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:18 AM

Default Re: Cherubs from Maine Street Stamps

I have 2 of those stamps (one is hoding a star wand & other is holding a mixing spoon), and believe I have the 3rd one here somewhere, and they've never been used. I'll not be able to look for it until first of next week but will post an update here.

Nelda