Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Tips and Tutorials

Tips and Tutorials Learn new stamping techniques and projects. Ask how stamping techniques are done here.

Old 09-12-2007, 03:06 PM
TimeforT

Talking Don't read this IF ! ! !

LOL I did get your attention! Went to big box M's today and found some GREAT glitter! Glue glitter with Xmas trees in it, and glue glitter with snowflakes! I like to buy this stuff before others are looking for it! This stuff is in the Christmas stuff in the isles! Of course they didn't have any new $1.00 stamps, but who cares, I'm off the the convention this weekend!
Old 09-12-2007, 03:42 PM

Default M's & $1 cling stamps

Next time you head to M's for a spree, check out the $1 cling stamps in the area near the $1 mounted stamps. The one I go to has them & mini blocks too. There are about 10 different packs avail. I got them to keep at work for those last minute " I need a card" calls from someone on site. A good range of topics, store easily in a mini photo album, and if someone steals them I won't cry. Plus, that keeps the teammates hands off my "good" stamps when I bring them in. Check it out. ~C8>
Old 09-12-2007, 04:45 PM

What's a M's? I got sticky backed gold, or silver foil, 8.5x11, 10 sheets per pack, for $1.00. At at local discount craft store. Don't know exactly what'll do with it all just yet but at a dollar it was too good to pass up. Don't you just love a surprise bargain?
Old 09-12-2007, 05:14 PM

Default Michaels :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3annin3 View Post
What's a M's? I got sticky backed gold, or silver foil, 8.5x11, 10 sheets per pack, for $1.00. At at local discount craft store. Don't know exactly what'll do with it all just yet but at a dollar it was too good to pass up. Don't you just love a surprise bargain?

Michael's is the big-box arts & crafts store. At $1 each I love the little clear stamps, especially for a RAK to put inside a card to someone! makes a fun little present.

~Nancy
Old 09-12-2007, 05:22 PM

Thank you Nancy, i do know Michael's/just not as M's. I'm really bad at
text-talk and letter speak. The dollar clear stamps are fun. I use them a molds for plaster and other stuff since if the stamp is ruined it's not a major loss. Using them as a tuck in is an excellent idea!
Old 09-13-2007, 03:29 AM
TimeforT

Alsmouse.... I do have alot of those little stamp sets! I use them for gift tags, little gift cards etc. They are great! I use baseball trading card pages and store them on those pages in a notebook! Thanks! I'm a sucker for any stamp!
Old 09-13-2007, 03:12 PM

Talking

How naughty of you, 'T'! Haven't 'glitzed' for quite some time, but might be time to get back to adding a bit of shine. TFS!