Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Library Archives > Guest Artist Archives > Scenic Stamping with Kevin Nakagawa of Stampscapes

Scenic Stamping with Kevin Nakagawa of Stampscapes Kevin gives detailed answers regarding scenic stamping, techniques and color application.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:55 PM
stampin stacy

Default convention schedule for 09

Your website said there might be more shows added to your schedule and I was wondering if there are going to be any other shows added? I was especially wondering about Grapevine TX in July.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Stampscapes

Hi. I'm not sure if we'll be doing the Grapevine show or not this year. I'm leaning against doing it, slightly, as I've been wanting to devote some time to some projects that I've been putting off due to time constraints. I'd like to have some new designs, new catalog, and I need to install some operational things in the office/warehouse that can streamline things more (always trying to tweak/improve). I'll probably make a decision by mid month on the Grapevine show. If we don't have that posted on the site by then, we'll probably take a year off from the show. ~K
Old 05-06-2009, 07:04 AM
stampin stacy

I understand, new stuff is good for us too!!

Thanks, hope to see you in 2010 then!
Old 05-07-2009, 08:25 AM
NorthernSpirit87

Hello Kevin -

First, I have to say I absolutely fell in love with your stamps the first time I saw them and new I had to have them. I'm getting quite a collection . Wondering if you were going to schedule a show and/or workshop down south at any time (around the Orlando and/or Tampa area), I would love to come see you. Thanks for all the inspiration! You are truly an amazing artist.

Robin
God forbid, that I should go to any heaven in which there are no HORSES!

Last edited by NorthernSpirit87; 05-07-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Forgot name
Old 05-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Stampscapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSpirit87 View Post
Hello Kevin -

First, I have to say I absolutely fell in love with your stamps the first time I saw them and new I had to have them. I'm getting quite a collection . Wondering if you were going to schedule a show and/or workshop down south at any time (around the Orlando and/or Tampa area), I would love to come see you. Thanks for all the inspiration! You are truly an amazing artist.

Robin
God forbid, that I should go to any heaven in which there are no HORSES!
Hello Robin. So glad to hear that you like the line. I've thought about trying to get back to FL at some point in time. It's been a few years since I've been out that way. The last time was in Jacksonville a few years back and it's been a very long time since I was in Tampa/Clearwater or Orlando. I did the Orlando show once and was out there another time giving classes from Clearwater to Cocoa Beach at various stores. Probably been over 10 years ago. Time constraints usually keep me from traveling as much these days but I'll try and open up more time somehow in the future. ~K