Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Old 09-16-2008, 03:06 PM
One Eye Wonder

Default ALA Art catalog

I am looking for a Ala Art catalog! I called the company and they said they don't have a catalog, but have the stamps , so if I could find an old catalog I could order some stamps.

Let me know if you have one you could send to me or want to sell.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:33 PM
Stamp Hoarder

Addicted to Rubberstamps has a few of their stamps.

http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.co...=Ala+Art+Stamp
Old 09-18-2008, 02:44 PM
One Eye Wonder

Yes that is the only place I can find them, but they only have around 10 . I was hoping someone had an old catalog they would sell or copy for me (I would pay for the copies & shipping).
Old 09-19-2008, 08:47 AM
Stamp Hoarder

And isn't that a pia to try and find a way to view the stamps so you can buy them??? That drives me nuts. I've run into that a few times and I think I would call the company and ask them how the heck they sell any stamps if people can't view them anywhere?

Here in the Phoenix area there are a couple of stamp companies that only sell their stamps at local expos. They don't have websites, business cards or catalogs. You want the stamps, you gotta go to the expos. This one guy does southwestern scenery and I love his stuff, but have to wait to buy. And he only sells mounted! Ack!
Old 09-19-2008, 03:45 PM
One Eye Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresagram View Post
And isn't that a pia to try and find a way to view the stamps so you can buy them??? That drives me nuts. I've run into that a few times and I think I would call the company and ask them how the heck they sell any stamps if people can't view them anywhere?

Here in the Phoenix area there are a couple of stamp companies that only sell their stamps at local expos. They don't have websites, business cards or catalogs. You want the stamps, you gotta go to the expos. This one guy does southwestern scenery and I love his stuff, but have to wait to buy. And he only sells mounted! Ack!
They said that the stamps don't "move", but how can they if they don't have a catalog??? I have a couple and I love them and would like more, but how can I choose if I don't know what they have?

I also would like a Carmen's Veranda catalog as well. No web site, but I guess she does shows.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBuddah View Post
I also would like a Carmen's Veranda catalog as well. No web site, but I guess she does shows.
There is not a catalog for the Carmen's Veranda line but if you keep an eye on Elaine's blog, she says she will be releasing some of her stamps there. Here's the link:
http://www.elainemadrid.blogspot.com/

and while you are there check out the link to Mary Jo McGraw's blog. She is a wellspring of knowledge and if she doesn't know it, she will know the right person to get the answer from. ~C8>
Old 09-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Stamp Hoarder

How did you even get a number for the company? I think I'd call them and tell them you want to place an order. When they ask what you want to order tell them you don't know, you need to see the stamps!
Old 09-20-2008, 09:17 AM
One Eye Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresagram View Post
How did you even get a number for the company? I think I'd call them and tell them you want to place an order. When they ask what you want to order tell them you don't know, you need to see the stamps!
Their stamps have their 1-800 number on them!
Old 09-20-2008, 10:04 AM
Stamp Hoarder

I see. I have a few stamps with phone numbers on them too. Mostly old phone numbers that are no longer in service.