Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Old 06-17-2007, 04:03 AM
gunvor

Default What stamp company?

Help!

I cleared up some of the mess on my stamp table and found a half plate with two photo stamps and a small round image with a tree and text around it. They have been laying around a while and I cannot for my life remember what comapny they are from .

I made a card with one of the photo stamps and I put my hope to that one of you ladies here will recognize the image and tell me the name of the company.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by gunvor; 06-17-2007 at 04:08 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:08 PM
stampin stacy

I was doing some late night web surfing last night and kept an eye out for your stamp but didn't find it, too bad I like it.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:24 PM
TigerLily36

I have been checking some catalogs online, and I did find some stamps that are VERY similar to the one you are showing. The company is: Stamp Francisco, and their website is: http://www.stampfrancisco.com/Default.asp
I could not peruse their entire catalog, as parts of it were being maintained at the time. However, Stamp Francisco is a large stamp company that has been buying other successfull stamp companies, so their catalog now is quite extensive, with a large variety of stamps. They have a large number of photo stamps, too, which iss why I think you might find it here. And lastly, even if you do not find it there, if I were you, I would email Stamp Francisco and show them the image. They might be able to help you find it. Good luck, Gunvor (if I find your stamp in my catalog searches, I will let you know!)
Old 07-16-2008, 01:30 PM

Stamp Francisco ROCKS! Hope you were able to find what you needed!
Old 07-16-2008, 03:13 PM
stampin stacy

Actually found the image some time ago and pm'd her with the info. Guess I should have posted a "found it" here too, sorry. Its an Oxford Impressions image.