Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Talk

Stamp Talk Discuss everything rubber stamp and paper crafts related.

Old 03-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Viva Las Vegastamps!

Default Impress Me is Going out of Business

Impress Me is Going out of Business

March 7, 2015

Hi My Friends,

It makes me very, very sad to tell you that Joel, my husband, has been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. Some of you were probably wondering why my class was canceled in Colorado, San Antonio, and Calgary. I am still teaching in Tucson later this month and also in Chicago. The class in October in Sisters is on hold right now until we know the status of Joel's health.

Because it will be impossible to take on all that we have to do in the weeks ahead for Joel (chemotherapy and eventually surgery), we have to go out of business. We are not taking any orders at all now and in the future. There are 30 stamp sets left that I will be bringing to Tucson and to Chicago.

We will eventually shut down the (818) 788-6730 number and will only retain our home phone number.

We are amenable to selling the company. We have an enormous number of images, magnesium plates to go with them and matrix boards. If you are interested, please email us at: sherrillkahn@impressmenow.com

In time I will remove the stamp images and the artwork from the website.

I hope that I will be able to maintain the website and hope to add artwork and some lessons to it.

Right now, please keep us in your hearts and prayers.

I probably won't have time to respond to emails, but Joel and I would love to receive them. They will warm our hearts and let us know that our friends have us in their thoughts.

Please email: sherrillkahn@impressmenow.com

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sherrill (and Joel)
http://vivalas.blogspot.com/