Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Bulletin Board > Questions and Suggestions

Questions and Suggestions Questions about the forum or software? Can't figure something out? Ask me here.

Old 05-15-2008, 07:50 AM
evettel1

Default RAK's ?

Do you have a place for posting requests for cards to be sent to people who may be having surgery or are undergoing treatment for cancer?
Thanks,
Evette Rice
Old 05-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Audreyrose

Just post it here and we will respond or PM me with the name and address and I will make a card and get it in the mail. We all need encouragement.
Be Blessed,
Audrey
Old 05-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Beeswax Rubber Stamps

I guess we really don't have a place for that other than the Swap Shop where pay it forward is also located and maybe Group Therapy which is in the Stamp Ward. Maybe it's time for a new room to combine the PIF with RAK's?
Old 05-16-2008, 07:51 AM
stampin stacy

Evette, Welcome to RSC

So sorry to hear about your friend, hope things turn out well for him/her. We do have a place to post about such things but you must be a member for a certain amount of time and have done some posting on the forum before you can axcess it. This is a safety precaution due to spamming etc.

I would suggest that you start an introduction thread so we can get to know you better. In addition to building up you post count you will get a better response to your RAK request. People will then realize its not a scam. Its a shame that we can't trust and lend out a helping hand when needed but the reality is that Identity Theft and Spamming are wide spread and serious problems online.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Hopelessly addicted!

Amy,
A make someone smile room would be nice. That would be a place where PIFs could be done, as well aa RAKs etc. Maybe RAKs would go over better than PIFs as I did try to get a PIF started, and only Ria responded, so we just PIFed each other.
Maybe if it was more in the open people would participate more. I've been wanting to send to do some RAKs lately, and wasn't quite sure where to begin.
As for PIFs, I have many ideas for some fun ones that I have seen and participated in on other forums.
We could try it at least. There's a really cool one that is done on atcsforall called M.A.C.S., they get the names of 3 children whildren who are spotlighted in the make a child smile webiste (it's for children with terminal or serious illness or handicaps). People just sign up for which child they want to send something to, and they do it. It's done thru a verified website, so it's not a scam, just sending smiles to sick kids.
Anyway, I could start any PIF ideas if the there was interest..
Another thing that could be included there could be a mail art call section.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:00 AM
evettel1

Audreyrose,
This website will not let me send messages because I haven't posted enough.
I do want your help with an RAK. I'll keep trying.
Evette Rice

Evette Rice