Rubberstampchat

Go Back   Rubberstampchat > The Mall > Craft Store

Craft Store Advertising area for RSC vendors. Only RSC vendors may start threads however anyone may respond.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2012, 10:58 AM

Default Welcome Sale / Treat Toppers Drastically Reduced

Hi, This is Sweet Stampen / Museum of Modern Rubber's first venture into an online presence outside of our own websites. So I thought we'd have a get to know us sale!

One of our best sellers is our treat toppers... Images about 4" wide by 1.75" high perfect for making tent card toppers on treat bags. Just cut your cardstock to 4 x 3" and stamp on the lower half. Decorate, score and fold. Fill a treat bag and staple the card on. They make great gifts for teachers and co-workers or fundraising bazaars.

We have a production overrun of some of these images and they are retail packaged with an old company address... so we have to repackage all or sell to our retail only customers. They also include one of our treat baggies inside.

As an introductory offer good til May 31, I am offering the unmounted treat toppers for $1 each... regular retail price is $6.

Here are just some of the images on sale:

Celebration Balloons

Just a Note:

Chili Treats:

Winter Treats:

Potpourri Topper:

School Treats:

Western Treats:

To order, they are all located in our SALE section . Mention RUBBER STAMP CHAT in the comments on checkout and we will discount your order before billing in the shop (our shopping cart does not charge you at the time of check out.)

There are also some great prices there on some craft books from my Carol Duvall days and some deeply discounted wood mounts and a few unmounted recipe stamps. I will discount those by 10% with a mention of Rubber Stamp Chat!

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Holly