Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Old 08-16-2011, 07:52 AM

Thanks, Stacy. I knew the format was familiar. I ordered from them during at least one of the on-line conventions and like their stamps so much. Actually, I have far too many companies whose stamps I really like!!!!!! Remember: Stamping is therapy as well as an addiction".... LOL
Old 08-16-2011, 02:12 PM
stampin stacy

She does have some awesome stuff and I too have ordered from her during online conventions. ummm.... more times than I want to admit to hubby maybe, lol.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Stamp Hoarder

Thanks everyone for you suggestions.

I love the hats from the (now closed ) Scrollswork. I use my hats for zetti stuff. So I'm looking for fun/funky hats. I have a jester hat, 2 top hats, lots of crowns and all the hats from the (now closed ) Scrollswork.
Old 08-20-2011, 09:41 AM

Have you tried "Lost Coast Designs", "Third Coast Rubber Stamps" or "Stamp Camp"? I need to start wearing hats again because men love women in hats or in fur..... I know from experience...... LOL
Old 08-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Stamp Hoarder

Lost Coast Designs has some that I've been planning to get...going to pick them up at the Stamp Expo in November! I've never seen any hats like I'm thinking about on Third Coast site. Stamp Camp doesn't have any.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:17 PM

Stamp Camp does have a lot of great chocolate stamps, though. Another company with a growing wish list for me!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:04 AM

If you have never met the girls from Lost Coast & Stamp Camp, you will enjoy meeting them as they usually have their booths next to each other and work together. You want funky, artsy hats, don't you? If you are interested in Victorian or 20's & 30's, you might want to check B Line Designs. However, that being said, you can't order directly from them but often you can order their stamps through sandie blanchard's catalogue called A Stamp in TIme. B Line is one of the companies available for the order that is due August 30. If you are interested, call sandie at 707 451-3526 today. The only way you can get her catalogue is through the mail and then you must order each cycle of catalogues to continue getting it. She carried lots of different stamp companies as well as other stamping projects. Also, if you go on BLine' web site, the main obn line catalouge is 100+ pages so click and walk away while you wait for it to load but you will be transported into stamping heaven........sandie writes a column in nearly every Scrap & Stamp Arts.[[/U] I'll keep thinking of other sources. Jean