Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Studio > Stamp Search

Stamp Search Need help finding a particular image?

Old 04-09-2010, 01:12 PM
martipen

Hate to sound stupid, but what is an etsy shop?
Old 04-09-2010, 05:00 PM

it's like ebay for arts and crafts.

Sally, Bradenton, FL.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:50 PM
blue5ft3

Exclamation Thersagram on oxygen and stamps

The homeowners covered NOTHING for my stamps talk about hitting below the beld , ebay sellers as a rule don't send you a receipt because they don't want to pay taxes etc.

The oxygen, yes I have a portable that does not last long on 4 to 5 litres and I have RA and Fibro so they are really hard for me to carry and some days even just to walk, my husband has to take me and he's got a 75 mile to and from work drive and so much to do weekends. I guess they got me when I was in the hospital for 11 days that last time, 8 the time before that or 4 previously, on and on, I had not checked the storage stamp room I was laid up for so long and the windows were unlocked. They wanted a picture, receipt and value for each stamp. These people carried out whole Iris cards, emptied containers or just took them with them and even my husband was dumbounded at the sheer volume of what they took Imagine my surprise when I went on ebay and online, the only way I can shop and found my beloved stamps that I USED were now valuable how would I know? OUCH so I will be able to pick up one or two here or there I guess.

Any advice for someone housebound and the visiting nurses dumped me and did not do the work the pulmonary Dr. and my primary care doctor ordered as well and BOTH of them ordering the social worker to see how my quality of life could be improved other than sitting home alone for so long now with no one to see but my DH and no way to get out. Thanks D
Old 04-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Stamp Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue5ft3 View Post
The homeowners covered NOTHING for my stamps talk about hitting below the beld , ebay sellers as a rule don't send you a receipt because they don't want to pay taxes etc.

The oxygen, yes I have a portable that does not last long on 4 to 5 litres and I have RA and Fibro so they are really hard for me to carry and some days even just to walk, my husband has to take me and he's got a 75 mile to and from work drive and so much to do weekends. I guess they got me when I was in the hospital for 11 days that last time, 8 the time before that or 4 previously, on and on, I had not checked the storage stamp room I was laid up for so long and the windows were unlocked. They wanted a picture, receipt and value for each stamp. These people carried out whole Iris cards, emptied containers or just took them with them and even my husband was dumbounded at the sheer volume of what they took Imagine my surprise when I went on ebay and online, the only way I can shop and found my beloved stamps that I USED were now valuable how would I know? OUCH so I will be able to pick up one or two here or there I guess.

Any advice for someone housebound and the visiting nurses dumped me and did not do the work the pulmonary Dr. and my primary care doctor ordered as well and BOTH of them ordering the social worker to see how my quality of life could be improved other than sitting home alone for so long now with no one to see but my DH and no way to get out. Thanks D
Even an E tank at 4-5 ltrs should last you long enough to run errands and such. They have light little push carts that you can put the tank on. And lots of people I know carry several E tanks in their car to change out if they're going to be out a long time. If you have a hard time walking, maybe you could qualify for a wheel chair. And the E tanks fit right on the back.

If you're having so many problems with your home care situation, you have a few options; different doctor, different home care agency, move to a different city or state. Otherwise, you might just be stuck at home. But if you're proactive you can get others to help improve your quality of life. Find a doctor who is willing to be an advocate for you. That's important.

I have many patients move to Az because we have better home care. And many Canadians who come to the states because their 'free' health care sucks...as they put it. I know it's not fun to move, but sometimes you have to do something drastic to get help. Good luck.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Viva Las Vegastamps!

It's not cheap but here's an opportunity to get a NEW, UNUSED PSX Botanical from 1995... I'm selling it on consignment and have seen similar quality PSX Botanicals go for hundreds of dollars.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280499282117
http://vivalas.blogspot.com/
Old 04-28-2010, 07:19 PM

is it the "stick" wreath, with tiny cranberries all over it?
S Mato slmato@tampabay.rr.com
Old 09-13-2010, 02:08 PM

Default hello Blue5ft3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue5ft3 View Post

Hello Blue5ft3
Sad to hear about your loss, both healthwise and the stamps etc. How are you and are you still on the forum ? I posted also a message.
Greetings Nerys.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:21 AM
mrs.ophelia

Exclamation Wanted: psx stamps - sentiments & floral

Hi All, I am looking for any and all psx stamps (at reasonable prices). If you have any you'd like to sell please send me a message & a photo, if possible. Many Thanks!
Old 04-19-2011, 09:58 PM
sjhengen

Default PSX Floral

Hello to Mrs. Ophelia -- I have the PSX botanical azalea available for sale. I am unable to email or PM you directly as I do not have enough posts on RSC. If you are interested, please contact me directly.