Rubber Stamp Chat

Go Back   Rubber Stamp Chat > Bulletin Board > Forum News

Forum News Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 01:28 PM
Viva Las Vegastamps!

Smile RSC Member Conditions

Rubberstampchat.net is intended to be a fun place for rubber stampers to learn new techniques, share ideas and meet new friends. Registration is free but I do expect you to abide by the rules as stated below. I do not have time to fully moderate this forum, therefore anyone willfully violating the forum rules will be banned.

While debating and discussion is fine, I will not tolerate personal attacks, arguing or intentional rudeness.

Religious and political discussions are not permitted.

NO SHOUTING. Typing in all upper case is shouting and considered rude behavior.

No vulgar language. Language allowed on broadcast radio is also allowed here. All kinds of swearing is allowed however in the Rubber Room so enter that room at your own risk.

No bad mouthing any business. If you have a problem with a company then you need to take it up privately with that company.

Free advertising is not permitted. Discussions regarding a company’s sale, special promotions, new product or new images is now allowed in the Shopping Guide only. Posts pertaining to products in which you have a vested commercial interest is considered advertising and is only allowed in the Craft Store. If you are a business owner and are interested in advertising on RSC, please contact me for details. Stamp companies are permitted to announce card contests in the Card Contest and Call for Entries area of the forum.

You are permitted to advertise personal items for sale or trade in the Swap Shop.

Each member is to post under their own user name. Sharing a user name or posting under someone else’s screen name is not allowed.

Signature lines may include a link to your website and/or blog. If you own a business you may include one descriptive line with no mention of sales, special promotions or prices. Banners or photos are not allowed in signature lines.

You agree that I have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread at any time as I see fit.

While I will attempt to remove or edit any objective material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review each and every post. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this forum express the views and opinions of the author and not me. I can not be liable for posts authored by others.

Lastly, if you see any threads or posts that violate any of the forum rules, please alert me by clicking on the alert symbol (!) located at the top of each post .

Thank you,
Wayne Gartley aka Stampo
Rubberstampchat.net
Viva Las Vegastamps!
http://vivalas.blogspot.com/
Closed Thread