View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 03:37 AM

Exclamation Sale Over

UPDATE: The Unmounted stamps are sold, and due to lack of interest, the mounted stamps are being donated to a local school's art program.

Hi all! I used to be a regular around here (feels like eons ago) until life took a couple of unexpected twists followed by a turn or two. Now I find myself in the position of selling off my mounted stamps and the first place that I thought to go was the place that gave me so much enjoyment.

There are 102 mounted stamps (unless I miscounted by one or two). They are from PSX, Hero Arts, Comotion, Inkadinkado, Provo Craft, Rubber Stampede, All Night Media, Outlines, Rubber Stamps of America, 'A La Art, Stamps Happen. Most of these have been used, but still stamp cleanly. Most date from the 80's and '90s and all were purchased firsthand by me. These also are a grab-bag, get 'em all for the purchase price purchase.

Make me an offer and include the shipping. What are these stamps worth to you? I'll invoice you through Paypal, and once you've paid the invoice, I'll send them Priority Mail flat rate, the mounted stamps in an 8.5x11 box ($13.60 for shipping), so that you'll have your stamps - barring any weather oddities - in just a few days.

If you have any questions, let me know, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading, and Happy Stamping!

Last edited by DragonflyPaperArts; 03-14-2017 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Clarification of offer