View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 04:16 PM
Been real & been fun

Default Cataloging my Stamps

I'm very happy that I took the time to catalog all of my rubber stamp images because the house we were ready to sign on fell through at the very last minute. Currently, we have made an offer on another home which has been inspected. When the septic inspector came out, they found that the flagstone patio had been built over the D-Box. It will be removed and the D-Box inspected this week. The patio was going to be put back but we said, oh no it won't. Not if they want us to buy the property!

So, onward and upward...the attached images are ones that have not been identified, except for the ones that have been crossed out and check marked. I would appreciate help from all who can supply it. I'd like to have the name of the stamp (if there is one) and the name of the company who made it.

As of 11/23/14, the following has been positively ID: #28, 29, 30, 31, 36 & 37 belong to I Brake For Stamps. #33, Eagle Beak (and is still available), belongs to Viva LasVegastamps. #24 was originally at TAC stamp and is now owned by Rubber Designs.

Here is the other link showing how I developed my process for cataloging my rubber images: http://www.rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=5919
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pg 1 1 to 25 (537x640).jpg (41.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Pg 2 26 to 49 (505x640).jpg (41.0 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by TheAfricanQueen; 11-23-2014 at 09:04 PM.