Rubber Stamp Chat

Rubber Stamp Chat (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/index.php)
-   Swap Shop (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Selling my ENTIRE collection of stamps! (http://www.rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=6183)

DragonflyPaperArts 02-25-2017 03:37 AM

Sale Over

UPDATE: The Unmounted stamps are sold, and due to lack of interest, the mounted stamps are being donated to a local school's art program.

:wave: Hi all! I used to be a regular around here (feels like eons ago) until life took a couple of unexpected twists followed by a turn or two. Now I find myself in the position of selling off my mounted stamps and the first place that I thought to go was the place that gave me so much enjoyment. <3

There are 102 mounted stamps (unless I miscounted by one or two). They are from PSX, Hero Arts, Comotion, Inkadinkado, Provo Craft, Rubber Stampede, All Night Media, Outlines, Rubber Stamps of America, 'A La Art, Stamps Happen. Most of these have been used, but still stamp cleanly. Most date from the 80's and '90s and all were purchased firsthand by me. These also are a grab-bag, get 'em all for the purchase price purchase.

Make me an offer and include the shipping. What are these stamps worth to you? I'll invoice you through Paypal, and once you've paid the invoice, I'll send them Priority Mail flat rate, the mounted stamps in an 8.5x11 box ($13.60 for shipping), so that you'll have your stamps - barring any weather oddities - in just a few days.

If you have any questions, let me know, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading, and Happy Stamping!

Elayne 02-27-2017 05:32 PM

oh my goodness, I wish I could see them, I have sooooooo many stamps, my fear is that I'd probably have a lot of them already.

Good luck.

DragonflyPaperArts 02-27-2017 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elayne (Post 204344)
oh my goodness, I wish I could see them, I have sooooooo many stamps, my fear is that I'd probably have a lot of them already.

Good luck.

Yeah, if it wasn't such a huge collection, I'd've taken a picture of the stamps, but it was almost overwhelming to even consider.

Don 02-27-2017 11:07 PM

You say 200 in-mounted. How many mounted?
Do you include any stamps other than regular flat rubber stamps?

DragonflyPaperArts 02-28-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 204351)
How many mounted?
Do you include any stamps other than regular flat rubber stamps?

Hi Don,

I counted my mounted stamps, and there are 102 (though I might be off by one or two in my counting) mounted stamps. Most are regular red rubber on wood blocks, but there are a small handful of silicone stamps on clear acrylic (those are the Provo Craft stamps).

Jetconsult 03-07-2017 07:07 AM

Can I buy just the unmounted ones?

DragonflyPaperArts 03-07-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetconsult (Post 204441)
Can I buy just the unmounted ones?

The unmounted ones are sold already.

DragonflyPaperArts 03-08-2017 02:10 AM

I updated my original post to reflect that only stamps for sale are now the mounted ones. Leaving this up for one more week, and then I'll close the sale here.