question home address in personal profile ? [Archive] - Rubberstampchat

View Full Version : question home address in personal profile ?

Nerys
09-15-2010, 03:57 AM
hello
I see some members post their home address in their profile for cards etc.
Now I am curious if you also get sort of :)odd post in the mail ?

wolfeyesone
09-15-2010, 07:44 AM
Hi Nerys
I have not received any kind of junk or odd mail, for as long as I've been a member here. (That's not to say that one day it couldn't happen.) But so far none... It is really nice to receive a surprise card from one of the members here because they could get to your address with out asking for it !! Seems to me that everyone within the RSC group respects Amy & the wonderful site she's created. Just do what is most comfortable for you..

inkkyjo
09-15-2010, 12:16 PM
i too have never gotten any emails in my box from anyone other than members that belong here, usualy asking me questions about the swaps that i post..please dont be afraid..its just easier for us artist to go to the members profile to get their address to send back their art for the swaps that they were part of..thats all we use it for..sometimes some of the artist dont get back soon enough to answer their mail before we have to send out their art..hope this helps

TheAfricanQueen
09-16-2010, 10:09 PM
I had the same concern but nothing has ever happened to me either.

stampin stacy
09-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Lol I had to go all the way back to the very beginning posts here at RSC but I finally found this:

http://rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=250

I do not have a P O so have been hesitant to make my address public. Good to know that People don't seem to be having problems.

TheAfricanQueen
09-18-2010, 09:30 AM
Thank you Stampin' Stacy!

Deb Lovett
10-07-2010, 10:56 PM
I haven't had any problems. Interestingly though, recently I had someone contact me about a card that was published a while ago. She had questions about the stamp I used. She searched for me on-line and she found me and my email address through rsc! That wasn't a problem. I was happy to meet another stamper. You can never have too many stamping friends.

Spideycindy
10-08-2010, 12:32 AM
I haven't had any problems. Interestingly though, recently I had someone contact me about a card that was published a while ago. She had questions about the stamp I used. She searched for me on-line and she found me and my email address through rsc! That wasn't a problem. I was happy to meet another stamper. You can never have too many stamping friends.

But Deb you are rockstar famous! Glad she was a fan!

Deb Lovett
10-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Haha. She was a fan of the STAMP. She couldn't find it so I sold it to her.

But Deb you are rockstar famous! Glad she was a fan!

PopcornGirl
11-27-2010, 01:15 PM
I was wondering the same thing, thanks for asking and it's nice to know that no one has had any problems.