July Sketch Challenge hosted by Another Stamp Company [Archive] - Rubberstampchat

View Full Version : July Sketch Challenge hosted by Another Stamp Company

mariarepsher
06-30-2010, 08:14 PM
The July Sketch Challenge is sponsored by
Another Stamp Company (http://www.anotherstampcompany.com).
Create a card similar to the layout I've provided below and display it in this thread to enter. For instructions on inserting an attachment you can view this post (http://rubberstampchat.net/showthread.php?t=2512). One entry per person, you may use whatever stamps you choose...no company or style restrictions.
Everyone playing will be entered in a random drawing.
The winner will get a $50.00 gift certificate to use at Another Stamp Company (http://www.anotherstampcompany.com)

Deadline to enter is Saturday July 31.
Happy Stamping!

Here is the sketch and sample:

stampin_melissa
07-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Oh, this looks like fun!

icinganne
07-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Great looking card and sketch.

RunsWithScissors
07-01-2010, 06:34 PM
I love the sketch, and I'm looking forward to working on this challenge!

saskalon
07-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Will have to give it a go later in the weekend. Lovely sketch!

fab
07-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Good, simple lines! Should be fun to work with this.

Verda
07-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Looks like fun. I will try to give it a try. The sketch is wonderful.

Palma
07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
I'd like to have a go at this challenge too. I haven't done many sketches.

Do I post the attachment in this thread?

grandmalee
07-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Palma, yes you do post them here. Since you've only had one post, you will need to make 9 more posts before you can load a picture in any of the threads. The easiest way to get posts quick is to go into the game room in the lobby section here: http://rubberstampchat.net/forumdisplay.php?f=51 and then you can make the other posts you will need to post a picture. Caution: the game room is very addictive! There are tons of games for you to try your hand at and have fun in the process! We can't wait to see what you create! You should also post pictures in your own gallery, so we can see the other stuff you have created.

BTW, I love the sketch! Great layout!

Palma
07-02-2010, 02:23 AM
Ahh! Thank you :)

I've just realised that I haven't even introduced myself either!

Am off to the games room.

Mrs. H.
07-02-2010, 09:04 AM
This sketch is wonderful and the sample card is a knock-out!

Can't wait to play!

penelopepeacock
07-03-2010, 07:11 AM
I just love this sketch so much because of the big image we can use with it. Simple and quite fun to play with.

Thank you for this opportunity to showcase our cards here. It's always a pleasure to visit!

Palma
07-03-2010, 09:12 AM
That's so cute,Penelope.

fab
07-03-2010, 09:44 AM
I love how you were able to use all of the colors of the image to create the background and embellishments.

Palma
07-04-2010, 01:40 AM
My ribbon line turned out a little different that the sketch. oops!

Vdander
07-04-2010, 05:21 AM
Very pretty card.

Deb Lovett
07-04-2010, 08:39 AM
You two are quick! These are great cards, Penelope and Palma!
How did you do your background, Palma?

Great sketch, Maria.

Palma
07-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Thank you!

I did my background using acrylic paints. I started with yellow paint and then I spreaded it with an old credit card. Let it dry and then lighlty dot on another colour, spreading it in random directions. It's something that I learned recently.
The secret is to let each layer dry before adding another colour.

icinganne
07-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Love your card Palma - and what a cool background! Will have to try it sometime.

fab
07-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Palma, thanks for the tip. Lovely card and it is fine if your ribbon is different. The sketch is a starting point. Then we each interpret it in our own way.

Deb Lovett
07-04-2010, 10:26 AM
I LOVE it. Thanks for explaining, Palma.
I have a great idea -- how about if you write up the Technique and put it in the Tips & Techniques section, along with your sample. I need to try this technique. I didn't know the tip about letting the paint dry before adding the next color -- that's why mine always turned into mud.

Thank you!

I did my background using acrylic paints. I started with yellow paint and then I spreaded it with an old credit card. Let it dry and then lighlty dot on another colour, spreading it in random directions. It's something that I learned recently.
The secret is to let each layer dry before adding another colour.

fab
07-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Yes!!! Then it will be easier to find for reference and other folks can add samples too.

icinganne
07-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Great idea!!!

Yiker
07-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Found some time to play in the craft room! Thanks for the challenge.

fab
07-04-2010, 03:35 PM
I love the three tiny giraffes down in the corner. Great card. The ear over the edge is perfect touch.

Butterfly
07-05-2010, 10:27 AM
I know the deadline has passed but this sketch has good clean lines making it worthy a repeating sometime in the future. It's a good look! Palma, you've done a terriffic job! I love that it's the exact design but looks totally different. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Butterfly

fab
07-05-2010, 10:36 AM
I think the deadline is not till the end of the month. Each sketch challenge here is for the whole month so you still have time to enter Butterfly.

Mrs. H.
07-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Butterfly - as fab said, you have until July 31. Thank goodness, got scared I missed it too for a minute!

penelopepeacock - so cute! Great coordinating colors – love that hair!

palma – love the distressed look! Great frame and image and the ‘escapist’ is so cool! Thanks for the acrylics tip - I never seem to use them anymore so it'll be fun to dig them out and give your technique a try. And, I just happened to save one of those plastic credit cards they send you to get you to open a credit card account, so I won't ruin my real one! lol!

yiker – talk about coordinating embellishments – look at your trio of tiny giraffe's! Cute! Your giraffe is too cute and I love the ear out of frame.

Looks like the sketch is off to a running start with these super cards!

Deloris T
07-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Here's my card for the sketch challenge. I used some of the Big Lots Martha Stewart ribbon I bought during the sale last month. A big thank you to those members who posted here on the forums about the sale. It's great ribbon for $1.00

fab
07-05-2010, 03:52 PM
You pulled it all together very nicely. Lovely card and I'm sure it is lovlier in real life as most of our cards are.

JeanneLee
07-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Lovely takes on this design! :clap:

Mrs. H.
07-06-2010, 06:08 AM
Deloris T - what a beauty! Those blues are dreamy and with the gold - what a fantastic color combo! Love the embossed upper panel with the bottom panel.

Elayne
07-06-2010, 07:50 AM
Such great cards
Yiker, I love your giraffes, they always make me smile.
Delores, love the soft colors and then using gold to make it pop.
Penelope, what a sweet little girl, how cute.
Palma, I love your renaissance looking card.

Palma
07-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Such lovely cards. They're all so neat and have lovely designs.

mariarepsher
07-07-2010, 06:06 AM
I'm happy to hear everybody likes the sketch and for the beautiful cards that have entered. Keep them coming!
Maria

Elayne
07-07-2010, 08:07 AM
My July entry. sorry I don't remember where the stamp is from, I had borrowed it from someone. Colored with copics.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w97/elaynemac/100_0137.jpg

Elayne
07-07-2010, 08:08 AM
OOps!! sorry that turned out so big, I did resize it.

fab
07-07-2010, 02:05 PM
That background paper is just perfect with the coloring in your image. The butterfly is a great bit of balance to the design.

Elayne
07-07-2010, 03:28 PM
That background paper is just perfect with the coloring in your image. The butterfly is a great bit of balance to the design.

Thanks.

Mrs. H.
07-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Fantastic card Elayne! Love that stamp - it's so unique!!! Your coloring is great and the bit of bling works perfectly!

Palma
07-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Elaine, can you please tell how you did that image? Is that one whole stamp, or bits put together? I love it.

Elayne
07-08-2010, 07:08 AM
Mrs H thanks for you kind comment.

Palma, its all one stamp. I went to an open crop and they let us use their stamps so I don't know whose it is. I will try to find out for you. I colored it with copics and highlighted with glitter pens. thanks for loving it.

fab
07-08-2010, 10:18 AM
That is such great fun, when you can use all the stamps and equipment in a shop. It lets you exeriment in ways you might not have tried on your own.

Mrs. H.
07-09-2010, 11:05 AM
This is such a great sketch! I had to do a Christmas page for a book I'm making for my sister to give to her neighbor ... because ... it has been and is sooooo hot outside! Hoping thinking Christmas will cool me down. :) The pages in the book will address different Christmas traditions ... this page is finding the perfect tree. The insert behind this page will be legends of bringing greenery indoors and how fun it is to find ‘your’ perfect Christmas tree. The facing page will be 'Trimming the Tree' and how this tradition evolved. :) It reads in the bottom corner 'the perfect tree'. I needed to stay on the conservative side with this as it will be given away – normally these little books are a great place to go wild.

Thank you Maria for hosting the sketch challenge!!!

fab
07-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Great use of the sketch in a larger square format. I love the snow on the branches and the one huge snowflake. It is all a matter of scale as the work format gets larger.

Mrs. H.
07-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Thanks fab! It measures approx. 5 1/2 x 5 3/4. :)

fab
07-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Amazing how we can be fooled. I thought it was a 12 inch square.

Mrs. H.
07-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Oh, I'm that way too. Especially with ATC's when the photo is large and then I once saw a 12x12 page and thought it was the cutest card!

This sketch would make a great 12x12 page though.

fab
07-09-2010, 02:07 PM
I agree. The ATCs look big till someone ads them to the front of a card.......lol

Elayne
07-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Mrs H , great card...page too...love that tree.

LouLou
07-12-2010, 11:10 AM
The eye-candy in this challenge is beautiful!! Here is my entry. Inside says, "from your favorite couple." By the way...I'm short but not that fat!! LOL

Linda

Palma
07-12-2010, 12:03 PM
LOL!

I really like this card and its wonderful colours.

Thanks for putting a great big smile on my face.:laugh:

fab
07-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Heck, those are just cartoon characters......nobody expects that it is the real you. But this is a very colorful, cheerful card. Nice coloring.

icinganne
07-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Great image and love the coloring!

LouLou
07-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Thank you ladies for your compliments! It was fun to make. I know my sister-in-law will get a kick out of it! The sketch fit this image perfectly!

Linda

Elayne
07-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Linda, that is just too cute, love the ruffle too.

Mrs. H.
07-13-2010, 03:06 AM
Thanks Elayne! :)

Mrs. H.
07-13-2010, 03:09 AM
Linda, love everything you did with this card - the festive colors and adorable image!!! Too cute!!!

Deloris T
07-13-2010, 08:38 AM
What a fun card! Great job on the sketch challenge!

Renee
07-13-2010, 08:52 AM
What a great card! Sure to put a smile on anybody's face, as it did mine. I want that stamp--where's it from?

fab
07-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Yes, and I would love to see the rest of the line it came from. Often a great stamp has equally great companions.

penelopepeacock
07-13-2010, 01:35 PM
That's so cute,Penelope.

I really appreciate your kind words. I love the sketch again this month!

penelopepeacock
07-13-2010, 01:37 PM
I love how you were able to use all of the colors of the image to create the background and embellishments.

I love it when that happens. Thank you for your kind words.

fab
07-13-2010, 01:52 PM
But several of still want to know who made the stamp! Please share.

penelopepeacock
07-13-2010, 02:09 PM
My ribbon line turned out a little different that the sketch. oops!

Oh but I really love the colours and the background too. Really pretty sunflower and little heart charm.

Thank you for sharing.

penelopepeacock
07-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Found some time to play in the craft room! Thanks for the challenge.

Really love that girafe image and the three little charm ones. Great take on the sketch.

penelopepeacock
07-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Butterfly - as fab said, you have until July 31. Thank goodness, got scared I missed it too for a minute!

penelopepeacock - so cute! Great coordinating colors – love that hair!

palma – love the distressed look! Great frame and image and the ‘escapist’ is so cool! Thanks for the acrylics tip - I never seem to use them anymore so it'll be fun to dig them out and give your technique a try. And, I just happened to save one of those plastic credit cards they send you to get you to open a credit card account, so I won't ruin my real one! lol!

yiker – talk about coordinating embellishments – look at your trio of tiny giraffe's! Cute! Your giraffe is too cute and I love the ear out of frame.

Looks like the sketch is off to a running start with these super cards!

Thank you for the kind words about my card. I think this sketch is awesome.

penelopepeacock
07-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Here's my card for the sketch challenge. I used some of the Big Lots Martha Stewart ribbon I bought during the sale last month. A big thank you to those members who posted here on the forums about the sale. It's great ribbon for $1.00

Love your ribbon, looks very elegant indeed. Fun to find good bargains and make beautiful finishings as yours. Very pretty card too. Love the gold, pink and blue combo.

penelopepeacock
07-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Such great cards
Yiker, I love your giraffes, they always make me smile.
Delores, love the soft colors and then using gold to make it pop.
Penelope, what a sweet little girl, how cute.
Palma, I love your renaissance looking card.

I just love these Greeting farm little images with big heads.

penelopepeacock
07-13-2010, 02:18 PM
My July entry. sorry I don't remember where the stamp is from, I had borrowed it from someone. Colored with copics.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w97/elaynemac/100_0137.jpg

So lovely image. I love the discreet sparkles too, the little line of ribbon looks very charming here. Thank you for sharing your pretty card.

penelopepeacock
07-13-2010, 02:21 PM
This is such a great sketch! I had to do a Christmas page for a book I'm making for my sister to give to her neighbor ... because ... it has been and is sooooo hot outside! Hoping thinking Christmas will cool me down. :) The pages in the book will address different Christmas traditions ... this page is finding the perfect tree. The insert behind this page will be legends of bringing greenery indoors and how fun it is to find ‘your’ perfect Christmas tree. The facing page will be 'Trimming the Tree' and how this tradition evolved. :) It reads in the bottom corner 'the perfect tree'. I needed to stay on the conservative side with this as it will be given away – normally these little books are a great place to go wild.

Thank you Maria for hosting the sketch challenge!!!

Wow, I love your Christmas images. The snowflake is awesome. Very pretty take on the sketch. Love the versatility of this one. Thank you for sharing.

penelopepeacock
07-13-2010, 02:23 PM
The eye-candy in this challenge is beautiful!! Here is my entry. Inside says, "from your favorite couple." By the way...I'm short but not that fat!! LOL

Linda

Funny and so sweet. I love your colours and the way you worked the sketch. Thank you for sharing.

LouLou
07-13-2010, 08:12 PM
All of these wonderful comments does my mojo good!! The couple on my card is from Eat Cake Graphics. The Happy B-day is from Justrite.

At one time I had the stamp that Elayne used but recently sold it. I purchased it from Hobby Lobby several years ago. I'm afraid I do not remember who made it.

Linda

fab
07-13-2010, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the info on the stamp!

ekduncan
07-19-2010, 05:31 PM
I’ve enjoyed seeing everyone’s beautiful entries and found a bit of free time so I thought I'd join in on the fun and play along.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4135/4810094427_914989fbbf.jpg

I love Asian stamps so this cool kimono stamp I got from the Ichiyo Art Center in Atlanta was the inspiration for my entry. The background text is a stamp from Beeswax Rubber Stamps and the "Thanks" Kanji stamp is by Hero Arts.

All the images were stamped onto a green patterned paper that I dusted various colors of decorative chalk onto. Each image was trimmed and multi-matted with black and teal cardstock. (I edged all the black edges with gold leafing pen.)

I created the border strip with paper punch and more of the black and green cardstock. Then I added some cool Asian brass charms I had on hand.

fab
07-19-2010, 06:20 PM
I love the chalked backgound you created here. What a wonderful soft look.

beadz
07-19-2010, 06:53 PM
I got my card finished. I've never made a WOW (white on white) card, but I think it turned out rather elegant.

Elayne
07-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Ekduncan, beautiful card, I love the softness the chalks give.

Beadyz - how very pretty, love that butterfly.

icinganne
07-20-2010, 06:28 AM
Evelyn, I love the soft look of your card. It's gorgeous!

Beadz - your card is WOW (white on white) and wow (very cool). It makes me want to try and make a WOW card too.

Mrs. H.
07-20-2010, 02:09 PM
Oh! Yippie - more cards !!!

Evelyn - oh my goodness, what a stunning creation! Your chalk work is amazing and your border is awesome! Beautiful!!!

Gini - I'd say WOW! The texture is divine! Please tell how you made that butterfly - it's a real knock-out! Love your image - so sweet! What an elegant card!!!

LouLou
07-20-2010, 04:13 PM
Wonderful artwork Evelyn! It's been a long time since I've made an Asian card. Your card is very creative & inspirational!

Linda

LouLou
07-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Gini, You're card is a WOW in more ways than one! You'll brighten a new Mom's day w/this beauty!

Linda

Deloris T
07-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Wow, so many great cards this month....

melissaonthetrail
07-26-2010, 08:47 PM
All of the cards are awesome. I am hoping to have enough time to complete the challenge by the deadline. But I am headed to the lake tomorrow and lake trumps stamping this week :)

shadow cat
07-27-2010, 05:46 PM
Glad to have some free time to join this challenge. I chose a Summer beach theme. The couple stamp is from Viva Las Vegastamps. Hope everyone is enjoying some summer fun! Shadow Cat

icinganne
07-27-2010, 06:59 PM
Here's my entry. The stamp is one of the scenic stamps from Stampendous. I stamped the image several times and pop dotted the grape clusters for a more dimensional look. I also used one of the grape clusters as my embellishment and pop dotted it as well. Everything was colored with Copic markers. Thanks for looking.

Palma
07-28-2010, 01:02 AM
I've been peeking at everyone's entries and they're all fab. :)

Elayne
07-28-2010, 08:46 AM
Shadowcat, love your summery card, I especially like your choice of paper behind the graphic.

Icinganne, what a pretty card, coloring is nice, the grapes look yummy.

Spideycindy
07-28-2010, 04:05 PM
I loved this sketch and played with an idea I had. It has been a long time since I added an image. I hope I can still remember how to do it.

Judith
07-28-2010, 04:52 PM
I just found this and it looks like so much fun! Hope I will be able to do 10 posts in time and still make the card, ha. If not, there's always next time.
Went to your website and viewed your stamps - you have some great designs! The lighthouses were especially interesting because I designed a set of 8 lighthouse stamps and 6 of them are biiiiiiiig ones. I like it that you did specific lighthouses and the ones you chose were really attractive ones, too. Loved your beach stamps and will be getting some soon.

Judith

Mrs. H.
07-29-2010, 12:14 PM
More cards - yahoo!

Shadow cat – Fabulous scene and the band of beach grass is perfect. The shells and sun just add that special touch. Fun and wonderful!

Anne – What a great idea to pop those grapes! Love the way you colored your awesome scene and I love the purple/green . Fantastic card!!!

Spideycindy – you know what I think! Never have I seen an office supply store tag used so creatively. The shimmer in your fish rocks – your card rocks!

piecesandpom
07-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Love all the artwork here. I was hoping to play but I'm getting too stressed out getting ready for vacation.

Love the different styles and takes on the sketch!

Renee
07-31-2010, 06:59 AM
AWWWW PHOOEY!!! I created a birthday card using the sketch, scanned it, and dropped it iin the mail so it would arrive in time. Unfortunately, I'm such a naieve computer user, that I didn't get it in the right format to be uploaded. Something new for me to learn.

Spideycindy
07-31-2010, 10:15 AM
Awesome entries indeed! Thanks for Hosting this month, "Another Stamp Company!"
There is still time to play! Come on you know you wanna!

Renee
07-31-2010, 11:04 AM
Is it possible to transfer a pdf file to a jpeg?

Judith
07-31-2010, 11:54 AM
Ok, this is my first sketch challenge to enter. But first I had to wait out the 7 days since joining Rubberstampchat.net. I should have made the card while waiting, but that didn't cross my mind. This morning, on deadline day, I jumped out of bed, tore across the hallway to my craft room, and started scrambling through my papers and embellishments. Oops, where is the card sketch? Oh no, it's downstairs in my computer!

Because of a recent Achilles tendon injury I don't do stairs unless absolutely necessary, so I decided to rely on memory for the sketch elements. When I came downstairs for the day with my finished card in hand, I checked it against the card sketch - let's just say I had a good laugh!

But I still want to participate, so I'm entering it anyway.
Judith

Judith
07-31-2010, 12:21 PM
Uh-oh, I thought we were supposed to post our entry here? I must be wrong.
Now what!
Judith

icinganne
07-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Judith,
You can click on the "gallery" button and then "my photos" to uplaod it there. It will prompt you as to which category you want this to go in (July Sketch Challenge). Then upload your pic and submit. The last screen will ask if you want it posted anywhere else as well. Hope this helps.
Anne

Judith
07-31-2010, 02:10 PM
Thanks so much, Anne. I'll try. I've tried to post to Gallery before and even though it said my images were successfully uploaded, they vanish every time and do not go anyplace. Maybe this time it will work?

Judith

Judith
07-31-2010, 02:27 PM
Anne, your method actually worked! Others I tried hadn't! I'm so grateful that you passed on this information - I've been beating my head against a brick wall for hours trying to figure it out. The other directions I received did not include the step of clicking on My Photos. That seems to have been the key.
Thanks a million!!!

Judith

Renee
07-31-2010, 08:15 PM
Here's my challenge entry. What a great sketch! My sister-in-law will love it.

Spideycindy
07-31-2010, 11:47 PM
Awesome cards everyone and all are lovely! So glad you played even if on the last day! :applause:

cmcveigh
08-01-2010, 05:16 AM
Is it possible to transfer a pdf file to a jpeg?

If your pdf reader has a FILE/SAVE-AS button, then you can save as a jpg.

If not, you could position your object centered on your screen so it shows completely, then do a PrtScr (print screen) using the key on the upper right of your keyboard, and paste into a graphics program where you can crop out what's not desired, and save that as a jpg. :wave:

mariarepsher
08-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Hi Everybody,
Thanks everyone who entered in my challenge. All the cards are beautiful! I wasn't on the computer much this month but when I got a chance I did look at the cards that were being sent in. I've put all your names in a box and pulled out one winner and she is SPIDEYCINDY. You have won $50.00 on my web site.
Thanks everyone,
Maria

ekduncan
08-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the challenge - Another Stamp Company, it was fun and Congratulations to SpideyCindy, what a cool fish card!

I loved seeing everyone's entries as usual and I'm glad I had some time to play along with all you great stampers. Seeing your creations always brings a smile to my day.

icinganne
08-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Congrats, SpideyCindy! And thanks to Another Stamp Company for a great sketch to work with.

Elayne
08-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Congrats Spidey, thanks for the sketch and prize Another Stamp co.

Deloris T
08-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Woohoo! Congrats Spideycindy!

And a big thank you to Another Stamp Co for hosting the sketch challenge!

Spideycindy
08-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Oh Maria!
Thank you so very much! Wow with so many lovely cards I am truly honored.
I really loved your sketch and wanted to play. Every card rocks and being we have a son college bound I don't get to splurge very much for my stamping passion. I can't wait to go shopping! You have so many lovely stamps I am delighted to be able to enjoy your wonderful stamps!
Thank you so very much. I am honored to be the lucky draw.
Cindy

Renee
08-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Congrats to SpideyCindy on your win! A big thank you to Another Stamp Co. for sponsoring the sketch challenge, and kudos and thanks to all who entered. Viewing and enjoying others' work is such inspiration!

LouLou
08-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Way to go Cindy!! Thanks Another Stamp Co. for all the fun!

Linda

penelopepeacock
08-02-2010, 06:08 AM
Congratulations Cindy. So fun to see all the cards and different takes on the sketch.

piecesandpom
08-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Congrats, Cindy! As soon as I saw your card I knew I didn't have enough time to play for this challenge. . .

Love this sketch so thanks Maria and Another Stamp Co for your generosity.

Lady Kestrel
08-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Congratulations on winning the drawing, Cindy! Maria has some beautiful stamps, so have fun chosing.

This was a nice sketch challenge, and everyone who entered did an excellent job. Thanks for sponsoring it, Maria!

Mrs. H.
08-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Woohooo! Congratulations Cindy!!!! :) Have FUN shopping!!! Many thanks to Another Stamp Co. for this great challenge!!!

Spideycindy
08-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Maria
I went over to "Another Stamp Company" and looked at every single stamp on your site and it took me an entire afternoon and I worked my lead pencil to a nubbin but sent you a pm of the stamps I narrowed it down to. If this does not work or I need to reconsider just let me know as I had no problem loving all your stamps!
Thanks so much!

mariarepsher
08-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Maria
I went over to "Another Stamp Company" and looked at every single stamp on your site and it took me an entire afternoon and I worked my lead pencil to a nubbin but sent you a pm of the stamps I narrowed it down to. If this does not work or I need to reconsider just let me know as I had no problem loving all your stamps!
Thanks so much!

I sent your stamps yesterday. You should get them by the end of the week. I loved all the stamps you chose. I also sent an extra one to make up for the .50 cents. Hope you like it.
Maria

Spideycindy
08-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Awesome! I am so excited and will stalk the PO at the end of the week then!
It's difficult to narrow down the picks they are all so lovely!

fab
08-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Congrats to Spideycindy! Beautiful work everyone. Thanks to our generous hostess!

Spideycindy
08-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Maria your lovely stamps arrived over the weekend and were waiting for me to pick them up. Was not able to get to the po before they closed the office doors so my dh picked them up for me today.
They are all lovely and are as wonderful in person as they are online.
Truly "Another Stamp Company" has wonderful quality um rubber and well worth a good long look!
I am delighted in every way and want to thank you again for being such a wonderful hostess for July!
I selected a wide range of beautiful stamps and can't wait to play a little tomorrow as it is my day off!:D