Vamp Stamp News 98 and 01 [Archive] - Rubberstampchat

View Full Version : Vamp Stamp News 98 and 01

Theresagram
03-27-2010, 01:48 PM
I have two Vamp Stamp News July 98 and August 01 (that I was going to toss till I saw these posts. :blush:)

If anyone is intersted I would love to trade for something...like a few atc's or a neat scenery card type thing or something along those lines.

Make me an offer. :)

teena
03-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Theresa, I am interested, but have to make sure these are two that I need...:)

Theresagram
03-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Ok, let me know.

If you don't really want to make any atc's or a scene something or other, you could just send me $ for postage. Not a biggie.

teena
03-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Theresa, I will take them, and I am proposing to do some themed ATC's for you...

Would 10 be enough?

Just let me know themes you want...:)

Thanks!!!!

Teena

PS--sorry I did not reply earlier. My Dad was in hospital till yesterday, and I have not been online in a few days...thanks!

Theresagram
03-31-2010, 06:06 PM
Theresa, I will take them, and I am proposing to do some themed ATC's for you...

Would 10 be enough?

Just let me know themes you want...:)

Thanks!!!!

Teena

PS--sorry I did not reply earlier. My Dad was in hospital till yesterday, and I have not been online in a few days...thanks!

Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he's better now.

Ten atc's would be cool! :clap:

Atc themes I like....

Humorous (especially having to do with the horrors of peri-menopause!)
Spooky stuff
Old movies (especially spooky)
Mardi Gras
Chess pieces
Mythology
Drinking related
T's
Purple
Western

Anything in any of those themes would be cool.

Thanks!
Theresa

teena
03-31-2010, 06:12 PM
Theresa, I understand everything except T's...

Are you talking T-Model cars, or Tshirts? RoFL...

or the letter T? :)

thanks!

Theresagram
03-31-2010, 06:35 PM
Sorry, I should have said....the letter T. A lot of people call me T. And I have some neat letter T's and have made some fun stuff with them. :)

teena
03-31-2010, 06:43 PM
Sorry, I should have said....the letter T. A lot of people call me T. And I have some neat letter T's and have made some fun stuff with them. :)
They don't call me T, but I understand and love T's too...lol!!!

Teena

Theresagram
04-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Do you have the one by Stampington? I do and used it for part of a sign I'm working on for my craft room. :)

teena
04-02-2010, 09:27 PM
no....no T's by Stampington. I mostly have little T's...as in small fonts...not large ones...

I just got back into stamping about 5 years ago...and then I was a Stampin' UP! hobby demo...and I let my demoship go because I wanted outta da box...and I have been trying to build up my stamps ever since. Now I just need to get organized...HA!

I did buy two signs for my craft room when I ever get a craft room...

One says something about "always trust in your crazy ideas".

The other says "Never underestimate the power of a good hissie fit!" ROFL

Theresagram
04-03-2010, 09:01 AM
I have a stamp that says Trust Your Crazy Ideas.

I never got into SU...they're mostly too cutesy for me. I do have 4 of the Christmas sets though. What kind of images are you collecting now?