March Sketch Challange from Scrolls Work Stamps [Archive] - Rubberstampchat

View Full Version : March Sketch Challange from Scrolls Work Stamps

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
02-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Hello RSC!!! I am very excited to be doing my very first Sketch Challenge!

For those of you who do not know me yet I will give a little intro:

My name is Jacque, I am a wife, mother, crafter, and business owner. I just opened Scrolls Work Stamps the 2nd of January 2010 so we are a very new company. However, our stamps are tried and true. My mother-in-law, Inka of Inka Stamps, gifted me her company when health issues became too much and she decided to retire and enjoy life a little more. So I have seen and have myself dealt first hand all the hard work that has gone into the creating of all our wonderful images. We have just recently released our first set of Scrolls Work original stamps, 36 stamps in all and would love for you to check them out at www.scrollswork.com (http://www.scrollswork.com)

So back to the Sketch Challenge:

Since March is the first month of Spring I have chosen Spring as the main theme. You can take that any way you chose, be it Spring colors, Spring flowers, Easter, as long as it means Spring some how.

Winners will be posted on April 1st!

The rules:
1. You must have fun.
2. Use the spring theme
3. Use the sketch given below
4. Post your cards to this thread
5. The post dead line is March 31st.
6. You must have fun

What will you win?

Well there will be 3 prizes:

1st Place: $25 worth of Scrolls Work Stamps
2nd Place $20 worth of Scrolls Work Stamps
3rd Place $15 worth of Scrolls Work Stamps

Double your Prize!!!
If you use 100% Scrolls Work Stamps (Inka Stamps included) and place 1st 2nd or 3rd we will double the winnings.

The Wild Card:

For those of you who use 100% Scrolls Work Stamps (Inka Stamps included) you will be entered into a second drawing called The Wild Card. If selected you will win $25 worth of Scrolls Work Stamps and your card will be placed in the Scrolls Work Gallery and featured on our blog!

For those of you interested in using Scrolls Work Stamps but donít have any we have a 50% off page with all our over stalk stamps: www.scrollswork.com/sale1 (http://www.scrollswork.com/sale1)

Here is the sketch:
http://www.scrollswork.com/sketch4.jpg
Here is the example card!
http://www.scrollswork.com/gallerycards/dollface.jpg

I am looking forward to all of your entries! And remember to have fun!

To upload a card hosted off site (like your own website, Photobucket or Imagshack) simply click on the insert image icon while composing your post (looks like a little yellow postcard) and paste the URL in the box that pops up.

To include a picture or scanned artwork in your post:
When you Reply to a thread, scroll down past the box you type your reply in until you see Attach Files and click on Manage Attachments. That will bring up a pop up window where you can upload from your computer. Click on Browse and find the image to upload on your computer, double click on the file and then click on Upload. This will automatically put that file in your post for you.

teena
02-28-2010, 10:45 PM
Jacque, is there a deadline to post? Does this run till the end of March? Thanks!

Teena

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
02-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Jacque, is there a deadline to post? Does this run till the end of March? Thanks!

Teena
Hi Teena,
Thanks for the question I forgot to post that. I edited the post with all the info now.

To answer your question with out you having to go read it all again though the dead line to post your card is March 31st, and the winners will be posted on April 1st.

Jacque

Kelley L.
03-01-2010, 04:32 PM
So if we order, what is the turn around time in order for us to receive stamps on time? Thanks for the terrific contest!

fab
03-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Sounds like fun. I will give this a try if I can find time between the two trips I probably have to make to Los Angeles this month.

beadz
03-01-2010, 05:00 PM
I just ordered some stamps today, so I'll be able to play.

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-01-2010, 10:09 PM
So if we order, what is the turn around time in order for us to receive stamps on time? Thanks for the terrific contest!
Great question. We try to mail out the day after an order is made. If a stamp is not in stock then the orders are mailed within a week of payment. So if you want to purchase stamps in order to play make sure you order at least 2 weeks before March 31st.

~~~~~
Although I would love everyone to order stamps from us, I do want to make sure every one knows that you do not need to use Scrolls Work Stamps to play. It does however double your prize if you win and enters you into the Wild Card drawing.

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Sounds like fun. I will give this a try if I can find time between the two trips I probably have to make to Los Angeles this month.

Would love it if you are able!

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-01-2010, 10:12 PM
I just ordered some stamps today, so I'll be able to play.

Awesome! Thank you. Can't wait to see what you create!

Jeanette
03-03-2010, 03:10 AM
Hi Jacque,

This is a wonderful theme and sketch. I'm certainly into making something for Spring.

Jeanette

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Hi Jacque,

This is a wonderful theme and sketch. I'm certainly into making something for Spring.

Jeanette

Hi Jeanette,
Great to see you here!
Jacque

crystalsnap
03-03-2010, 11:29 AM
:wave: Hope you like it, I loved the sketch and the theme......

Crystal
Rustic Daisy Studios (http://www.rusticdaisy.blogspot.com)
Murals by Crystal (http://www.myralsbycrystal.blogspot.com)

crystalsnap
03-03-2010, 11:30 AM
I colored the image using color pencils, OMS, and blended with a stump.

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-03-2010, 11:35 AM
That card is adorable!!

yogihg
03-03-2010, 11:58 AM
very nice sketch. All the best with your new line of stamps. I just placed an order for a bunch. I live in Canada, so hopefully they'll get here in time for me to create something with those stamps, but I'll get at it with other stamps I have on hand... BIG GRIN You can never have too many cards.
PS nice card sample too.

fab
03-03-2010, 01:04 PM
What a happy card. Your color work is just great!

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-03-2010, 03:00 PM
very nice sketch. All the best with your new line of stamps. I just placed an order for a bunch. I live in Canada, so hopefully they'll get here in time for me to create something with those stamps, but I'll get at it with other stamps I have on hand... BIG GRIN You can never have too many cards.
PS nice card sample too.

Awesome! Can't wait to see what you will create. And you are right you can never have too many cards lol

ekduncan
03-03-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm so ready for spring that I could not resist playing along in this month's challenge.

I have this big, beautiful, Japanese Weeping Cherry Tree in my front yard that is starting to show signs of buds on it, so I decided to use my collection of Asian rubber stamps by Scrolls Work Stamps to celebrate the coming of spring.

All stamps are by Scrolls Work Stamps
#6501 Mayoko - the Geisha
#6318 Paper Lanterns
#6306 Modern Coin - Japanese coin
#6533 Ongaku - the small text background on the lower square (this was stamped several times to cover the square)
#6011 Letter of Artist - the larger background in the upper square (this was stamped several times to cover the square)
#6314 Getas (Japanese shoes)
#6320 Stone Lantern
#6016 ARIGATO

The accent dragons were made using a punch and the flower background is one of my favorite Japanese papers and just screamed spring to me.

We can only post small picture files here and unfortunately some of the details get lost this way. If you want to see a larger image of this piece it can be seen at my flicker blog spot at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ekduncan/4405482178/

fab
03-03-2010, 08:55 PM
You are so right. The detail is lost in the small picture. I'm so glad I followed the link to see the better view. The card is quite stunning.

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Hi ekduncan,
Wow! Beautiful! I thought that before I clicked the link. You are right though, it does look a lot better on your link. Great job!
Jacque

Jeanette
03-04-2010, 01:24 AM
Crystal, that is just the cutest card and I love your coloring.

Evelyn, Lucky you have a weeping cherry tree in your yard. I bet it is beautiful. I love your interpretation of Springtime in Tokyo. The stamps that you used are gorgeous and so is the background paper.

Lots of fine stamping going on here.

Jeanette

yogihg
03-04-2010, 09:36 AM
What a beautiful card Evelyn. I too clicked on the links and was happy I did so. The thumbnail, at first glance looks very busy, but in the larger versions it blends together beautifully. I've nver seen that dragon corner punch. Nice

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-05-2010, 04:21 PM
It has been quiet on this thread for a couple of days. Hope it is because you all are working hard on your entries :D

Kelley L.
03-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Just wondering, is the contest going to be chosen by card liking or chosen by random.org?

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Just wondering, is the contest going to be chosen by card liking or chosen by random.org?

It will be chosen by card liking.

ekduncan
03-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Thanks Fab, Jacque, Jeanette and Yogi for you kind comments. I'm glad you found the link helpful in seeing the details better. I went a bit hog wild but with such great stamps in my Scrolls Work stamp collection I could not resist.

Yes Jeanette, I too think I'm lucky to have such a great tree in my front yard. I choose well when I planted it 15 years ago. It is one of the few good yard choices I've made over the years. I think I can actually stamp a better landscape then I seem to be able to plant in real life. I guess that's one of the reasons I've stopped buying plants and spend it on stamps instead. Not such a bad trade off if you ask me. (lots of giggles).
:lol:

AndreaR
03-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Crystal, that is such a cute and happy card...and the color blending is great.

Evelyn, all I can say is, gorgeous!

Andrea R

Andrea Robert

I invite you to visit my PictureTrail albums:
http://www.picturetrail.com/andrearbt

Elayne
03-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Crystal, what a sweet/happy Spring card, I'm soooooo ready for Spring.

Evelyn, beautiful card, I love the floral background.

Elayne
03-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Here is my entry:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w97/elaynemac/100_0051.jpg Stamps from: Studio 6/ Studio 18/Inkadinkado

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Hi Elayne,
Lovely entry! All the lemon colors are just great! And the stamps are very cute.
Jacque

fab
03-08-2010, 11:45 AM
The stripes and florals together are a delight. I love the way you brought flowers into all of the elements.

Elayne
03-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Thanks Jacque and Fab.

Jeanette
03-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Well, I finally got my card finished. I used Ziggy from Scrolls Work and my printed papers were an insert in a Somerset Studio magazine.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/JeanetteWaters/ZipaDeeDooDah.jpg

Jeanette

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Jeanette,
That card it very cute! Ziggy is my favorite of our cat stamps, well this one and sparky that is.

fab
03-11-2010, 10:48 AM
That stamp is fun all by itself! Nice use of the sketch layout here.

icinganne
03-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Here is my card for the March challenge. I used heart shaped stamps that I cut out and glittered to make a shamrock. More glitter was used for the corners and the center of the shamrock. Labels Three from Spellbinders was used for the background. Happy St. Patty's Day.

Thanks for looking, Anne

my blog: Anne-made
www.annemade-anne.blogspot.com

fab
03-11-2010, 05:51 PM
I love your shamrock. Great use of the hearts and the glitter ties it all together nicely.

icinganne
03-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Thanks, the picture isn't as good as I wished.

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-12-2010, 10:03 PM
icinganne,
Beautiful job! I love the colors.
Jacque

stampin_melissa
03-14-2010, 04:01 PM
I added my card as an attachment. All stamps are Scrolls Work. I realize it isn't pretty Spring pastel colors, but I'm not a pastel kinda gal! And I decided to make this for my hubby that's deployed. So it still has a spring feel to me, but is masculine too. ;-)

I have all the details on my blog: Stampin Melissa (http://stampinmelissa.blogspot.com/2010/03/rsc-challenge.html)

beadz
03-15-2010, 11:04 AM
I got my stamps last week, and had a chance to work on my sketch this weekend. I used all Scrolls Work stamps, and colored my images with copics. For the gate, I stamped in black and heat embossed with some sparkly, clear embossing powder. The chipboard corners are sprayed with glimmer mist, and I added lots of dimensional tape to make the layers varying heights. I stitched my bottom layers together. I thought a sentiment would be distracting, so, I replaced it with a bow.

Thanks for looking! This was a really fun challenge, and I enjoyed using your stamps!

Gini

stampin_melissa
03-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Wow Gini, your card is beautiful! So much detail and layers, great job!!

beadz
03-15-2010, 11:33 AM
Thanks Melissa! It was really fun! These stamps are different than the images that I usually work with, so it was a fun challenge for me.

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Melissa,
I love the colors and textures you used, and I would have never thougt of using Floral Peacock that way. Wonderful job!

Gini,
It is just gourgious. You took the sketch to a whole new level!

Great job both of you!
Jacque

fab
03-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Gini, I can almost smell the flowers. Lilacs were a special favorite of my mom and we used to get them for her around Mother's Day.

Melissa, I'm sure your deployed DH will love this touch of spring as much as he will welcome the coming of Spring to where he is. Your work has a great feeling of peace about it.

laughingstamper
03-15-2010, 03:31 PM
I tried the challenge and used a black and white theme which isn't exactly spring like. The birds and butterfly in the image denote spring or summer. I thought this would be great as part of a journal cover. It can be bound with my bind it all.

fab
03-15-2010, 05:33 PM
This is a neat transfer of the sketch to a different purpose.

stampin_melissa
03-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Laughingstamper, what a lovely journal cover! So very striking!

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Hi Laughingstamper!
Nice to see you here and playing!!!
Beautiful job!!!
Jacque

AndreaR
03-16-2010, 07:46 AM
I finally finished my card for this month's challenge. I didn't have any Scrollworks stamps, so I used ones I had carved myself.

I love all the cards everyone has been submitting...great job, everyone!

Andrea R

Andrea Robert

fab
03-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Well, you sure caught the spring theme nicely in this one. I love the carved flowers.

Elayne
03-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Wow, everyone's cards are just so beautiful.

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Andrea,
I love how soft a delicate your card looks. Beautiful job!
Jacque

AndreaR
03-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Thanks so much, Fab and Jacque. I appreciate it!

Andrea R

Andrea Robert

crystalsnap
03-17-2010, 06:39 AM
You all have done a fantabulous job on your creations!!!!!

yogihg
03-19-2010, 07:44 PM
well I got my rubber this week and finally had a chance to play with them and make this card. Nice challenge and sketch. Wonderful prizes too BIG GRIN

So here's the link to my card with a link to the descriptions
http://yogiemp.blogspot.com/2010/03/scrollswork-march-challenge.html
Enjoy and thanks in advance for any comments. Much appreciated.

yogihg
03-19-2010, 07:46 PM
beautiful card. Lots of details. very nice.

yogihg
03-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Should have included Gini's name on the previous blurb. Sorry. Lovely card.

yogihg
03-19-2010, 07:48 PM
very spring like Andrea. Nicely done.

yogihg
03-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Laughing stamper, very nice images used on your card. Nice card too.

yogihg
03-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Jeannette, cute card. Full of frolic and spring fever.

yogihg
03-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Nice card Anne. Love the use of the hearts to create your shamrock.

yogihg
03-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Very pretty card Melissa. I love the color scheme

yogihg
03-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Elayne, very nice card. Love those corners. They're so pretty and go so well with your flowers.

Kelley L.
03-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Kelley Likes

Here is my version! Everything is Stampin Up! Brillant Blue Ink, Real Red ink, same colors in cardstock. Whisper White cardstock and cuttlebug dies (corners). (paris in the spring was computer generated) McGill Punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder. French flag colors (minus the black border for definition). Hope you like it!

fab
03-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Kelly, this combination of colors has a freshness that feels like spring. I love the overstamped flowers and eifell tower.

fab
03-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Yogi, thanks for always including a link to your site with your card postings. It lets me see lots more info on technique and materials and a better close up shot. Love the card with its soft background on the central image.

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-20-2010, 06:06 PM
Yogi,
You did a wonderful job capturing spring in this card!!! And I the stamps you used are a great combo!

Kelly L.,
Love all the layers and textures, the stamps are too fun as well.

Jacque

Kelley L.
03-21-2010, 11:41 AM
It's nice to have compliments about your card through others' eyes.
I didn't really think of my card like this.

Thank you both for the lovely compliments.

Jeanette
03-21-2010, 01:35 PM
OMG! what wonderful cards. They are all just fabulous.

Gini, I have that gate and I never in a million years would have used it in such a pretty way. Beautiful card.

Jeanette

shadow cat
03-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Here is my entry. I didn't have Scroll Work stamps, the stamps are PSX. Enjoyed getting in to the Spring Spirit!
Shadow Cat

Jeanette
03-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Shadow Cat, This is so pretty and Springlike. Your coloring is fabulous.

fab
03-22-2010, 08:12 PM
That rose arbor is so pretty it deserves to be the centerpiece here.

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Shadow Cat,
Great job! I love how you captured spring!
Jacque

shadow cat
03-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Thank you, the entries this month are all so nice! It's fun to see the differences.

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
03-27-2010, 09:04 AM
4 more days of this challange anyone else want to come out and play??
Jacque

linda romero
03-28-2010, 09:39 PM
Yes, I want to play. There are so many beautiful ones. Gini - you are so imaginative and creative. Your card is absolutely lovely!

Hope I can get this uploaded: All stamps are from Scrolls Work.

fab
03-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Lovely color mix. What did you use for the flesh tones? I really like it.

linda romero
03-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Lovely color mix. What did you use for the flesh tones? I really like it.

Thank you,
I used Copic markers - E00 - skin white for overall
E01 - pink flamingo for shading
R20 - blush for cheeks

Kajikit
03-29-2010, 07:57 PM
This is the first time I've made a card for one of the contests... I don't have any scrollworks stamps so I used Inkadinkaoo and Heidi Grace and my patterned papers are from the Meadow's Edge collection - they just screamed Spring to me. I've got full details of my card on my blog (http://kajikit.blogspot.com/2010/03/card-for-contest.html).
Now to see if I can attach a photo here. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kURQiI3dqhU/S7FYv569YZI/AAAAAAAAAbM/nlrgkQQxgjQ/s1600/card036.jpg

fab
03-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Well, it seems your "Spring Dreams" are quite lovely!

stampin_melissa
03-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Linda, your work is quite lovely! Love the fairies!

stampin_melissa
03-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Kajikit, such lovely spring colors. Love it!

fab
03-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Thank you,
I used Copic markers - E00 - skin white for overall
E01 - pink flamingo for shading
R20 - blush for cheeks

Thanks for the prompt reply. I suspected it might be copics from the smooth, even tones.

Kelley L.
03-30-2010, 10:09 PM
Kajikit, wonderful work! Love the creativeness!

Linda R. Love the fairies and the coloring. Nice stamps!

AndreaR
03-31-2010, 01:51 PM
More great cards!
Yogi, I love the Asian feel of the card, and the soft colors.
Kelley..Paris inthe Spring, with Bleu, blanc et rouge...how perfect!
Shadow Cat, lovely use of the arbor, Very pretty,
Linda...I love the fairies, and your coloring with the copic markers is wonderful,
Kajikit,blue and green together is one of my favorite combinations, the blue bird is such a great complement to the card.

Beautiful artwork, everyone!

Andrea

Andrea Robert

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
04-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Linda,
How fun is this card! fabulous job!!!

Kajikit,
Beautiful job! Love all the color.

Ok Gang! I will be posting the winners later this evening so everyone stay tooned!!!
This is such a hard disision and I am so glad I choose to have more then one winner!!!
Be back later,
Jacque

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
04-01-2010, 09:52 PM
AND THE WINNERS ARE.........

1st Place: $25 worth of Scrolls Work Stamps
Kajikit
http://www.scrollswork.com/RSC/Kajikit.jpg

2nd Place $20 worth of Scrolls Work Stamps
ekdunkin
Doubled her prize with Scrolls work Stamps!!!!
http://www.scrollswork.com/RSC/ekdunkin_evelyn.jpg

3rd Place $15 worth of Scrolls Work Stamps

Shadowcat
http://www.scrollswork.com/RSC/Shadowcat.jpg

And the Wild Card Who won $25 worth of Scrolls Work Stamps and a spot in the Scrolls Work Gallary is.......
Gini

http://www.scrollswork.com/RSC/gini.jpg

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
04-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Congratulations!

Every one who won Please shoot me an email at stamps@scrollswork.com and I will let you know how to redeem your winnings!!!

Kajikit
04-02-2010, 05:22 AM
Oh my goodness! I didn't expect to even place, because I didn't have any of the 'right' brand of stamps to use, and I don't do colouring on my stamps. Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!! I've got tendonitis and I'm not 'supposed' to be making cards at all right now but I couldn't resist giving your challenge a go. I'll email you. :)

And congratulations to the other ladies...

icinganne
04-02-2010, 06:25 AM
Congrats to the winners. All of your cards were gorgeous!

AndreaR
04-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Congratulations to all of the winners...they were excellent choices, and well deserved!

Andrea R

Andrea Robert

yogihg
04-02-2010, 11:43 AM
congrats to all the winners. Actually we're all winners just by being creative

fab
04-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Congrats to the winners and all who participated. Thanks to ScrollsWork for being a generous sponsor!

Kajikit, maybe your "dreams did come true".

Elayne
04-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Congrats to the winners. Its always so much fun to see each interpretation of the sketches.

ekduncan
04-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Jacque - Thank you for selecting "Spring Time in Tokyo" for second place in the March sketch challenge. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you to make your decisions; considering all the great talent and amazing entries that were posted.

Your generosity in the prize amount is greatly appreciated and I look forward to adding more of your fabulous stamps to my growing collection. I had a great time creating "Spring Time in Tokyo" and have even turned it into the front cover of my Scrolls Work stamp binder.

Thanks again for sponsoring this challenge and thanks to all the stampers who post art in these challenges. "Art inspires Art" and your art inspires my art. I constantly learn and am inspired by everyone's creations and I hope I'm able in some small way to do the same in return.

Grins and giggles,
Evelyn

Jeanette
04-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Congratulations everyone.

Lady Kestrel
04-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you for sponsoring this challenge, ScrollsWork! It was lovely to see all the variations on your theme.

shadow cat
04-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Thank you ScrollsWork! I am thrilled to have been selected third place. It must have been a very difficult decision, the entries were all so nice! I can't wait to choose my stamps! Very exciting! Thanks again, and congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who posted their art work - I agree with Evelyn "your art inspires my art!
Shadow Cat

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
04-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Jacque - Thank you for selecting "Spring Time in Tokyo" for second place in the March sketch challenge. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you to make your decisions; considering all the great talent and amazing entries that were posted.

Your generosity in the prize amount is greatly appreciated and I look forward to adding more of your fabulous stamps to my growing collection. I had a great time creating "Spring Time in Tokyo" and have even turned it into the front cover of my Scrolls Work stamp binder.

Thanks again for sponsoring this challenge and thanks to all the stampers who post art in these challenges. "Art inspires Art" and your art inspires my art. I constantly learn and am inspired by everyone's creations and I hope I'm able in some small way to do the same in return.

Grins and giggles,
Evelyn

Evelyn,
Thank you so much for playing and entering such a wonderful card! Hope you injoy your new stamps!
Jacque

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
04-09-2010, 10:54 AM
Thank you ScrollsWork! I am thrilled to have been selected third place. It must have been a very difficult decision, the entries were all so nice! I can't wait to choose my stamps! Very exciting! Thanks again, and congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who posted their art work - I agree with Evelyn "your art inspires my art!
Shadow Cat

Well thank you for entering! It was a very hard dicision actually, I had to have help picking them out. Hope you have fun with your new stamps!
Jacque

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
04-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you for sponsoring this challenge, ScrollsWork! It was lovely to see all the variations on your theme.

This was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to the next challange that I get the honor to host! RSC has some wonderfully tallanted people!
Jacque

ScrollsWorkRubberStamps
04-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Oh my goodness! I didn't expect to even place, because I didn't have any of the 'right' brand of stamps to use, and I don't do colouring on my stamps. Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!! I've got tendonitis and I'm not 'supposed' to be making cards at all right now but I couldn't resist giving your challenge a go. I'll email you. :)

And congratulations to the other ladies...

Well I guess there is a lot to say about simplicity. You did a wonderful job. Thank so much for entering. Hope you injoy your new stamps!!! And take care of that temdonitis I have had that in the past and it can be horribly painful if you don't take care of it.
Jacque

Kajikit
04-16-2010, 06:49 AM
Thanks! I love my new stamps... and my hand is much better now too. :)