alphabet sets rubber stamps for sale [Archive] - Rubberstampchat

View Full Version : alphabet sets rubber stamps for sale

jacieb
02-22-2010, 01:01 AM
i have some alphabet sets for sale, in the picture i have pictured all the alphabets and some of them just one of the letters is pictured but still a full set of alphabets thanks message me or post reply to add if interested thanks
THEY ARE MOUNTED ON THE HALOS MOUNTING SYSTEM. IF YOU DON'T USE THIS SYSTEM IT CAN BE PEELED OR SCRAPED OFF AND MOUNTED ON SYSTEM YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUT IT ON
here is an update of the alphabets that have sold

jacieb
02-24-2010, 12:23 PM
prices are $2 for small sets, $3 for medium size sets and $5 for the large sets thanks

Theresagram
02-24-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm interested in the set pictured in the second, the one with the person leaning on the A. Is the set complete? Not all the letters are pictured here. :)

Theresagram
02-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Opps. Sorry, it says full alphabet. Ok, I'm also interested in the one titled Appalachian Art and the one that pictures just a V in the top of the first pic. Oh, and how about the one that looks like a baby's block in the first pic.... :)

Theresagram
02-24-2010, 06:03 PM
LOL Is it clear which sets I'm interested in? It's hard to describe, hope you can understand.

Hey all, I bought some of her stamps before and it's really easy to get the halos off! Soak in Googone for 15 minutes and it comes right off!

Theresagram
02-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Ok, how about the 2nd one pictured in the last pic. The dark one, all caps with numbers too. :)